OttoOtto_1

Feb 3, 2021
I have a slightly silly question, is it possible to combine multiple loop animations of different pairs?

for example, set loop to two characters, switch to others and give them the same loop?

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Yes i am on windows 7 and wanted to play the newer version because i still had the older one. The newer one however wants me to instal a dozend dll files which were not needed before.
You're probably missing some vcredist files but who knows if you don't post what youre missing.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Yes i am on windows 7 and wanted to play the newer version because i still had the older one. The newer one however wants me to instal a dozend dll files which were not needed before.
Just go to Microsoft site and update the DirectX and VbRuntime components, or install the latest compatible one (should be DX11),
then solve the "dll 4" issue as explained at least 4 times in the thread (I've explained it too), do not download from the net.
You should be good with it.
The game works perfectly on W7, depending only on your graphic card

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
My game won't launch, it says I don't have acces to this path or runway something IDK, then it just deletes the EXE file
Its probably your antivirus blocking or deleting games important files..
Restore files and disable anti-virus.. see if game works.. if it does.. switch to a better anti-virus

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
bit of context would be nice, i have no idea what im selecting and it dident really do anything.
interesting mod.

improve graphics you have to press home on the keyboard to see if you have enabled search for a tutorial, it is called reshade ps.then if by chance you wanted a chair under your as* I'm sorry there are tutorials for the mod anyway

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
is there any chances (maybe mod) to improvement fps?
OMG, I think the graphics are not good enough & problem with shadows.
Guys, how to start group sex, I only have boobslicking available - wtf...

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
can i fix this mouse bug? There is a little, I need to click on the right side

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Mouse bugs can happen because of several reasons like accessibility options being triggered or upscaling causing problems
Unreal has a tendency to eat the Mouse Cursor and it can get stuck sometimes or menu click interaction positions can be wrong through Driver upscaling problems

But im not sure if you even mean that in the context like " i have to click a bit on the right side of the actual menu button to hit it" ?

Last edited:

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Mouse bugs can happen because of several reasons like accessibility options being triggered or upscaling causing problems
Unreal has a tendency to eat the Mouse Cursor and it can get stuck sometimes or menu click interaction positions can be wrong through Driver upscaling problems

But im not sure if you even mean that in the context like " i have to click a bit on the right side of the actual menu button to hit it" ?
I mean, if I'm going to start the game, I have to click right 3-4 centimeters. There is no interaction when I move the mouse to the start button.I cannot use it because some options are on the right side of the screen.What should I do to fix this.
By the way, thanks for replying. ♥

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
I hope the next build fixes the fisher village level

It runs like ass now, even worse than previous builds

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
So I started up the game just fine but when I try to open Fisher Village or Wild Life Map, the game immediately crashed with Fatal Error. Character Poser and Jungle Blockout loaded without crashing, though. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
my mouse is above (AGE) but interacts with (OK). I cant summon hero or I cant choose Anal because I have to click on the right.But I cant clickt it because these choices I count are on the far right of the game .
I hope I was able to explain my problem . Have a nice dayssss

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes