candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
I glanced through the thread and realized no one posted the most recent patreon post about the next update on January 20th so I thought I might share it.
  • They are adding a dinosaur like creature that will roam the forests
  • Adding some quests
  • Improving combat, and adding Kerpali combat animations
  • One new character named Aleks and changing Shorty's appearance (yet again)
  • 5 new sex scenes for the demo

Time to place bet on how many bugs they will introduce this time.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
They are adding a dinosaur like creature that will roam the forests

Well well well! THAT is something new! ...if it's Female and "interactive" (which i doubt) I'll check it out :sneaky:

*** NVM, i just saw it, not what i was thinking it was :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
MrAnony01
Also be carefull with the Eye Adaption there where some major changes in Unreal on that Post Pro part and it can endup in seeing nothing anymore ;)
Your forced Mip Map Bias -1 is a very destructive measure as well i would advise against

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone else getting crashes when an area loads in? I'm using a 5600 AMD card with an X57 chipset, all the latest updates including the latest windows 10 update and have even done the adrenaline bypass for AMD graphic drivers. This SHOULD fix crashes to black screen (as if the computer turns itself off), it did months ago, but they're back now. Having problems with both this game and Breeders of the Nephilim. Any advice?

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Anyone else getting crashes when an area loads in? I'm using a 5600 AMD card with an X57 chipset, all the latest updates including the latest windows 10 update and have even done the adrenaline bypass for AMD graphic drivers. This SHOULD fix crashes to black screen (as if the computer turns itself off), it did months ago, but they're back now. Having problems with both this game and Breeders of the Nephilim. Any advice?
Maybe it's because the firewall, I had similar problem, turning it off helped.

scalpedfingaz

May 10, 2018
Quoting this again because this took forever for me to find it. Should be on the front page.
Is that 0 an O or an O that is a 0? Also have you tried experimental features, would you say they smoothed nicely enough you can play error free with them?

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
MrAnony01
Also be carefull with the Eye Adaption there where some major changes in Unreal on that Post Pro part and it can endup in seeing nothing anymore ;)
Your forced Mip Map Bias -1 is a very destructive measure as well i would advise against
and what does map bias -1 do that's destructive, and why be careful with eye adaptation...

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Yes i am on windows 7 and wanted to play the newer version because i still had the older one. The newer one however wants me to instal a dozend dll files which were not needed before.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes