Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
lower your graphics and hope for the best. i don't think unreal engine is that much accessible to modders
It is very accessible but only if the dev's allow it which of course they haven't in this case. That's fine considering the state the game is in no point allowing modding now but with luck they will in the future (won't hold my breathe)

john543

Dec 29, 2017
my mouse is above (AGE) but interacts with (OK). I cant summon hero or I cant choose Anal because I have to click on the right.But I cant clickt it because these choices I count are on the far right of the game .
I hope I was able to explain my problem . Have a nice dayssss
Dude I had this problem, just adjust the resolution to the native of your display. Until then the mouse cursor and screen interaction won't sync up

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Dude I had this problem, just adjust the resolution to the native of your display. Until then the mouse cursor and screen interaction won't sync up
thanks man. Can I ask one more question
How can we do group sex ?

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Scam that i predicted years ago is happening.
You also called the game a scam because the developers were adding """zoophile""" (read: just plain old anthro furry stuff) and male x male content (even though the developers stated before their first release years ago that the game would contain gay/bisexual animations), claiming Wild Life was "just for zoophiles and gays mainly now", when straight human-only animations still outweigh both those animations, so I don't really trust your judgement all too well.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You also called the game a scam because the developers were adding """zoophile""" (read: just plain old anthro furry stuff) and male x male content, when straight human-only animations still outweigh both those animations, so I don't really trust your judgement all too well.
idk why but he seems to hate every decision the devs make

Reactions: nm79 and Takanao

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
idk why but he seems to hate every decision the devs make
The thing that really gets to me is the shock and surprise from multiple people that there's gay/bi stuff, when they said before they even put out the very first build two/three years ago that they were going to put gay/bi stuff in the game, and that was always the plan to have straight, bisexual, and gay stuff for everyone to enjoy.

It's like being told that a seafood section is going to be added to the menu of your favorite eatery some time in the future, and you get angry when you see it on the menu even though you've already been told it'll be there, even though nobody's forcing you to order and eat the seafood, and you're getting angry that some people there are eating the seafood.

I'm really hungry right now okay

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Can somebody tell me the gangbang (human) characters.
Someone who knows all the gangbang options can write here ?

exter

May 29, 2017
I just found this, for anyone who's interested.

It starts around min 37 or something, but it is basicly them talking ~4h about what the game is and what their future plans are, with people asking questions.

Some of you might also want to skip to 4:34h, for some thoughts from steve about people screaming "SCAM" all the time :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes