elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, is there a story to this game yet, or just pick a character and try to fuck everyone?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Can someone say what it is from gameplay perspective?
Because I see minotaur, I see pantera-taur、I see woman with automatic gun. What is it, shooter/adventure/RPG/point and click/strategy/etc?

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017

Hello people,
It is time for a new development update. Last week we announced a big step we are making now to perform a feature split between story mode and sandbox mode. We have started this step and will keep you updated on its progress over the coming weeks.
Additionally we are working on these things:
  • Combat and AI improvements
  • Cinematic sex system
  • Villager clothing for the fisher village
  • New hair pipeline to create hair with consistent visual style and better physics
  • Implementing the questlines for the demo
  • Various new sex anims (both for the demo and for the patreon sandbox)
  • Improvements to the fisher village and jungle level
  • Performance
  • New human male characters that will play a role in the demo
  • Cargo ship model
We have also updated our Patreon main page with better descriptions of the game.
Have a great day,
-Wild Life Team

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Lots of people wanting story and quest shit now, but this is one of the few games where i don't care about that at all. It'll just be bad. Imagine, like, the awkward and completely uncinematic Bethesda style storytelling, but at least 10 times worse in every regard. Because that's what's coming.

I just want more character customisation and poses, etc, because this is already a great but content-lacking piece of software for screenshoting.

Black_Jackal

Mar 6, 2019
I've heard this described for Skyrim and I get the feeling it might be the same here.

It's square miles in area and only 1 inch deep.

vvv: Completely agree, just will have to wait and see I enjoy the game for what it is right now. Better than the sycophant fans whom think the devs can do no wrong. Constructive criticism can be helpful. Otherwise, it's just stagnation of boot lickers.

I see the split of story / framework (if I understood it correctly on the Patreon announcement) to be a good step in the right direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Let's hope it will be good idea and story not like the vanilla skyrim quest line was shit

zzero[tDc]

Dec 19, 2020
Is this really a VR Game? I use a oculus rift. But Oculus or SteamVR is not loading on game start. could somebody help? thanks really much.

simswaggins

Aug 24, 2020
Is VR supposed to be working atm? Steam VR launches when I launch the game, but all I see when putting on my headset is that it's preparing to launch. Even when pressing the keybind to activate VR I get nothing. It's worked in previous builds for me.

exter

May 29, 2017
Is this really a VR Game? I use a oculus rift. But Oculus or SteamVR is not loading on game start. could somebody help? thanks really much.
If it is not starting on its own, then start it yourself before launching the game.
Is VR supposed to be working atm? Steam VR launches when I launch the game, but all I see when putting on my headset is that it's preparing to launch. Even when pressing the keybind to activate VR I get nothing. It's worked in previous builds for me.
Maybe restart the game/steam/pc? If you are using alt+0 ingame it should still work.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes