S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Just to clarify 2 things, if you notice that the download speed of the torrent is low, you have to understand that my upload internet is very low, lastly during the day tomorrow, Saturday 27/3, between 4 in the morning until the afternoon (GMT-6), I will not be at home and I usually turn off the computer, in case it generates any inconvenience if you are downloading the torrent, but I am not sure if the download will pause or something like that.
I repeat that I recommend you see the previous post for the mega or google drive links.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Just to clarify 2 things, if you notice that the download speed of the torrent is low, you have to understand that my upload internet is very low, lastly during the day tomorrow, Saturday 27/3, between 4 in the morning until the afternoon (GMT-6), I will not be at home and I usually turn off the computer, in case it generates any inconvenience if you are downloading the torrent, but I am not sure if the download will pause or something like that.
I repeat that I recommend you see the previous post for the mega or google drive links.
yep i'm dling it rn I'll seed it after that

Reactions: S0k4

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
So I finally got the thing to run and I gotta ask what they been doing these 4 months? not optimizations, it still runs as bad as it has for the last 3 builds where I dont know what they did then but everything began to run worse than before. It is slightly less unstable since it only crashed once. Didnt see any new scenes except for one with maya+max, is there a list? I couldnt find any more than that

Also what the hell they done with the titties? with jenny/tanya they look like bananas now and are all over the place, what the hell? and if I restore them to original size they look all deformed, its awful

So besides the fisher village "mission" that looks the same except for the intro and making you run around shooting the ferals, what else is there? the whole party with the bonfire was in the last version, anything else I missed besides there being more junk around the village?

I think these guys want to make a real adventure game and not a sex simulator

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
well my download speed just fell to zero :/
it resumed nvm

I doubt I can seed it coz dl speeds are fluctuating from 50 B/s to 2Mbps
If you are facing issues with torrent, add a nopy web seed to your torrent.
heres how-
1. goto nopy dl link(in Firefox)
2. download wildlife zip
3. pause download
4. right click download and copy download link
5. Go inside your torrent client > goto https source(in qBittorrent)
6. add web seed (paste nopy download link)
7. Enjoy double download speeds powered by nopy seed+torrent working together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
too much chars...

what the heck Steve ? do you want to kill my computer ? XD

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
Honest question. My post was deleted because it was off topic, but it was about this game. Nor was it anything crazy for that matter.. so what counts as an on-topic post? People really be posting "im horny af" so I just have to add that IM HORNY AF and I can't wait to play the new update of this fantastic game?

egegereturns

Jul 17, 2020
new update after nearly 5 month but nothing game changing. Typical new animations and this time it seems like they focused on the gameplay aspect. I really wish the sex was improved since the only finish is facial which is alright but gets boring after a while. It has few intercourse climax scenes but you have to keep scrolling through the animations to get there I wish the sex orders were more subtle and not mixed with random animations every time you go to the next animation and I'm guessing that's why they added the "sex minigame" (Max+Maya has this as far as I know) but that too is still not a great wank material. Hopefully future updates will focus more on satisfying sex scenes!

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
new update after nearly 5 month but nothing game changing. Typical new animations and this time it seems like they focused on the gameplay aspect. I really wish the sex was improved since the only finish is facial which is alright but gets boring after a while. It has few intercourse climax scenes but you have to keep scrolling through the animations to get there I wish the sex orders were more subtle and not mixed with random animations every time you go to the next animation and I'm guessing that's why they added the "sex minigame" (Max+Maya has this as far as I know) but that too is still not a great wank material. Hopefully future updates will focus more on satisfying sex scenes!
they are gonna revamp the sex system, actors will transition to new pose more naturally, be way more expressive and better climax ofc

Bardolf

Feb 27, 2018
I got it downloaded when I was out wit ha friend. Gonna be home most of the weekend. So I'll gonna be seeding my little tits off of it. Already at a 2.27 ratio. Thank you so much for the initial download.

Reactions: DDoS_V4

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
Can't believe after all this time the game doesn't let you change character nail color. Dark skin? White nails for you. White skin? Black nails for you. Such a basic fucking thing.

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
actually I am quite impressed - the quests do need more description and it would be nice if you could resatrt them without restarting the whole game (save/load) ... but it starts to become a game and is way more than just an elaborated fucking simulator anymore. well done.

quality of models is maybe the best - of course this comes with the drawback that you cant do much about changing them. :)

Performance is okay(ish) ... I have most of the time 50+ fps at 1440p with max settings... I have seen worse -Illusion games for example.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guuii and marmaduke
3.80 star(s) 174 Votes