Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
They should really bring high heels in the game
That would require adjusting ALL animations and adding an alternate set. Unless you enjoy watching your character having sex while they are sunk into the ground up to the ankles.

nonafare

Apr 25, 2017
hello im new in this this game i downloaded and im trying to start but it say dx11 required to run this game and i have directx12.
anyone can help me
thanx!

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Could you walk me through this?
Just for your Jic Avatar!

1- Dl reshade from the site
2- Run it and go select the game exe (not the one in the windows no editor folder, but the one in the binaries x64)
3- tick all the shaders available for dl and wait for it to finish.
3b- save the config file provide by the kind MrAnony01 in the game folder for ease
4- start the game and at any point press home button and the Reshade menu pops
5- on top of the home tab go select the "definitive.ini" to load it.
6- Press the home button to return to game, done.
(refeto the webpage for the rest)

The shaders used are only 5 or 6, so easy to tweak to find the balance u prefer, specially the sharpness and magic hdr.
Tip, Rclick on a shader bar to reset it w/o having to reset the full effect.
Tip2, this config is about 10% more demanding, so you might tick the performance mode at the bottom of home tab

Njoy! looks really good

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "sexymanx, postagem: 5215039, membro: 798772"]
Grande progresso há pouco mais de meio ano !! Estou vendo que esse jogo começou a crescer em termos de qualidade: muitas novas cenas de sexo e o mundo ficaram mais detalhados.

Infelizmente, recebo esse erro toda vez que estou chegando perto de montanhas.

View attachment 1058410
LowLevelFatalError [Arquivo: Desconhecido] [Linha: 198] Unreal Engine está saindo devido à perda do dispositivo D3D. (Erro: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

rx470, radeon 21.1.1, win10 20H2 19042.804, no jogo vsync desativado.
Talvez alguém possa relatar isso ao dev?
[/CITAR]
Me too , in initialize the game !!

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
It is still just a techdemo sandbox. There's no worthwhile story or gameplay. Some the best animations and especially cum-visuals on the market though. I often wish someone made a game with the tech of Wildlife.
The story modules/quests they have integrated are a demo to show what it might be... and for now I can see it is playable but they need to add a kind of a quest log where they also give hints... and then there is this thing that if you have failed a quest - you cant restart it unless you restart the whole beach scene - which is kinda tedious.

Does anybody figured how to hunt down the deer successfully? Is it just luck or did I miss something. I was trying to sneak up upon (one time up to 2m) and then shoot it with the bow... I ve got always detected - since you cant one hit the deer.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
i have no hopes then?
Hi, you can try to "force" dx10.
select properties in the game link (make one if u didn't) and in the destination tab after the " put space + -force-d3d10
asdf.jpg

It may work, but I'm sorry to say that it's most unlikely your Gpu will be able to handle the game even at low settings.
(and never forget to deactivate motion blur in the options, it's an fps killer!)
good luck

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Does anybody figured how to hunt down the deer successfully? Is it just luck or did I miss something. I was trying to sneak up upon (one time up to 2m) and then shoot it with the bow... I ve got always detected - since you cant one hit the deer.
Just chase it down and shoot it again, there should be a distance indicator, doesn't always show though, not sure why, run around to where you think it could be and it may pop up again, for what it's worth headshots seems to do much more damage, i haven't tried leading with that yet so i'm not sure if it's enough to kill it in one shot.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes