JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Here is a MEGA link from me with transfer sharing active, which means you should be able to download it as a free user without any limitation. Enjoy:
Mega

The link will expire on 03-28 or when 100 downloads have been reached, this should get other people enough time to upload it somewhere else.
Great Job
Peaks of 13.6 MB/S ?!!!
My conn. should go max at 4 MB (32 Mb/s for kidos).
What's going on??

-Edit-
super fast, but still stuck at 6.5 GB quote

Last edited:

TheHonet

Jan 25, 2019
How do you trigger the Max x Milanna or Maya x Rawn scene in the story mode?
I have been looking everywhere for it
And Milanna just dances with max

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Aug 22, 2018
Here is a MEGA link from me with transfer sharing active, which means you should be able to download it as a free user without any limitation. Enjoy:
Mega

The link will expire on 03-28 or when 100 downloads have been reached, this should get other people enough time to upload it somewhere else.
I updated my link with another 1TB of shared transfer quota. Feel free to use it while it lasts.

I'm also gonna start seeding the torrent with my 200 MBit/s upload.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-build-26-03-2021-adeptus-steve.3810/post-5413443

-Edit-
super fast, but still stuck at 8.2 GB quote
Yeah, my shared transfer quota of 1TB was used up in under half an hours, so afterwards, everyone who tried to download it got the limitation again.

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I updated my link with another 1TB of shared transfer quota. Feel free to use it while it lasts.

I'm also gonna start seeding the torrent with my 200 MBit/s upload.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-build-26-03-2021-adeptus-steve.3810/post-5413443

Yeah, my shared transfer quota of 1TB was used up in under half an hours, so afterwards, everyone who tried to download it got the limitation again.
It's fine man, and for the speed it's just Mega app "giving numbers".. still going full throttle though
(y)

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Is Wild Life still a huge 3d sandbox sex animation loop database in a mostly empty open world?
How far is the story mode? The last time i looked into it was shortly before the devs decided to remove the story line, because some "new stuff" did not work with it or something like that, then the next update was again just new sex animation loops and new characters, so without a story mode i completely lost any interest, it might be the biggest sex animation loop database now but that was not the thing that brought me here, i liked the "native" and "furry" setting, even if beside two places the open world was like walking or flying around in a huge sandy wasteland, i thought that the devs will start to add new locations and work on the story mode, maybe use quest to reward the player with new sex animations, so if not much happend in that direction and the devs concentrated monstly on sex animation loops, i might give them 4-5 years before i knock again on the door and give it a try.

nomz213

Oct 25, 2019
in the description, it was said that more than 100 animations were added. But I only saw 10 animations What am I doing wrong?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
The massage scene is lovely... but someone just sneaked on him while in the act and cum on his back!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
Changelog says "performance optimizations"

Reality: This is the worst performing version of this techdemo that i've ever played. And i've been following it for over a year, checking almost every update. None performed as bad as this version. The FPS-counter says over 60 FPS, yet i'm getting constant stutters, both with vsync enabled and disabled. And i'm getting constant tearing with vsync off and FPS limited to my screen refreshrate, even though the framecounter claims constant FPS at the defined limit.

No change in hardware, drivers or settings on my end. If that's what they call optimization, could they please in the future try to "unoptimize"? Maybe that'll make it run smooth again.

Reactions: vncd

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
Is Wild Life still a huge 3d sandbox sex animation loop database in a mostly empty open world?
How far is the story mode? The last time i looked into it was shortly before the devs decided to remove the story line, because some "new stuff" did not work with it or something like that, then the next update was again just new sex animation loops and new characters, so without a story mode i completely lost any interest, it might be the biggest sex animation loop database now but that was not the thing that brought me here, i liked the "native" and "furry" setting, even if beside two places the open world was like walking or flying around in a huge sandy wasteland, i thought that the devs will start to add new locations and work on the story mode, maybe use quest to reward the player with new sex animations, so if not much happend in that direction and the devs concentrated monstly on sex animation loops, i might give them 4-5 years before i knock again on the door and give it a try.
It is still just a techdemo sandbox. There's no worthwhile story or gameplay. Some the best animations and especially cum-visuals on the market though. I often wish someone made a game with the tech of Wildlife.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
How do I play this? The quest seems not very interesting. Any hints on how to get the most out of the sandbox mode?

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks everyone for seeding the Torrent. Downloading such big files from web file sharing sites was always PITA.
I'll keep seeding myself.

I guess that quest mode needs more debugging.
I can get to the tribal guy cutscene. Feral lions keep attacking me during cutscene but it doesn't hurt me.
Then I walk the village but everyone standing keeps running away from me. Later I found feral lion in the middle of village stuck frozen in jump over stream. When I killed him, people stopped running away from me.
Most won't talk to me. I can finish Kim and Milana quests.
I can't finish Jadeen quest bc there is only bow, but I can't find arrows anywhere. There are some near weed guy, but not interactable. If I kill dinosaur deer by riffle, it doesn't count an quest failed. Does anyone know how to get bow ammo? :)
There is any way to progress to min map?

Reactions: DDoS_V4

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Thanks everyone for seeding the Torrent. Downloading such big files from web file sharing sites was always PITA.
I'll keep seeding myself.

I guess that quest mode needs more debugging.
I can get to the tribal guy cutscene. Feral lions keep attacking me during cutscene but it doesn't hurt me.
Then I walk the village but everyone standing keeps running away from me. Later I found feral lion in the middle of village stuck frozen in jump over stream. When I killed him, people stopped running away from me.
Most won't talk to me. I can finish Kim and Milana quests.
I can't finish Jadeen quest bc there is only bow, but I can't find arrows anywhere. There are some near weed guy, but not interactable. If I kill dinosaur deer by riffle, it doesn't count an quest failed. Does anyone know how to get bow ammo? :)
There is any way to progress to min map?
the arrows are inifite for now, just right click to aim and shoot.

pretty much everything is currently work in progress and will get polished and content added once all systems work fine together.

Reactions: Krosos

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
You can really see the sidequest potential in this build, i love the fact that i have to explore and try different things, i am curious about how Guhlragg will react to me banging Indra (Is the object i supposedly found for her in the map yet? I looked around for it but didn't find it. I know the wine for Alissa is nearby Jadeen though.), she fell through the world and disappeared into the void after the sex so i'm not sure if there's more to it in this build concerning them.

I hesitate to say this as they usually are a pain in the ass but i kinda miss a tutorial for the shooting, i almost died because i forgot how to dodge, if it weren't for the heals i would, i could just not engage but with a weapon in hand and a hostile target in front of me it's a lot to ask.

Also, the writing is on point, it's rare is find situations and dialogue believable in games with lewd stuff, really looking forward to seeing the end result of that.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Guuii
Thinking of implementing DLSS or would you rather want to avoid it ?
or better are you even able to implement it allowed to for this on Nvidias license terms ?

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.80 star(s) 174 Votes