bounty

Jul 17, 2017
Does anybody figured how to hunt down the deer successfully? Is it just luck or did I miss something. I was trying to sneak up upon (one time up to 2m) and then shoot it with the bow... I ve got always detected - since you cant one hit the deer.
You have to make sure to aim for the head. Somehow the scene that follows always seems to be hidden behind a leave tho, which is kinda weird.

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
Changelog says "performance optimizations"

Reality: This is the worst performing version of this techdemo that i've ever played. And i've been following it for over a year, checking almost every update. None performed as bad as this version. The FPS-counter says over 60 FPS, yet i'm getting constant stutters, both with vsync enabled and disabled. And i'm getting constant tearing with vsync off and FPS limited to my screen refreshrate, even though the framecounter claims constant FPS at the defined limit.

No change in hardware, drivers or settings on my end. If that's what they call optimization, could they please in the future try to "unoptimize"? Maybe that'll make it run smooth again.
UPDATE: Just launched the current version a second time, and now it runs butter smooth. What did i change? Nothing. I just quit the game and launched it again 2 hours later. No, there's been nothing CPU/GPU intensive running in the background either. I have no idea what's going on. Maybe it was just a fluke.

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, im asking for your help, i have problem, when i reach to those 2 ferals my game crashes, also in sandbox crashes in exact spot. And i get message that says:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

I tried to lower my settings, reinstall drivers and something with directx and nothing helps.

My specs are:
AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB
Ryzen 5 2600x
16GB RAM
SSD

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
Reproducable crash in sandbox on my machine. What i did: Warp to oasis. Possess Serena. Go to tentacle and propose sex - > Crash with useless error message "Fatal error" - nothing else.

EDIT: Same when using Maya, which i think uses the same char-model. So the procedure can be reduced to: Warp to oasis, go to tentacle and propose sex -> Crash. It noteworthy right before crashing, the camera moves below the ground, which i don't think is normal.

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
I haven't used reshade in quite a while and enjoy the seemingly better bumpmapping or details that it should bring.
Can someone write like a few step process for installing it and making it run for WildLife. Like step--by--step instead of see reshade.com and use reshadewildlife.ini :)

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Is the developer trying to destroy his own game?. So the oasis project is forgotten and he transforms Wild Life, I repeat "Wild" in a shooter with space ships, drons and guns, arriving to village everybody run away of protagonist in horrorous run back animations, awful models etc. If he wants create a shooter is perfect but out of Wild Life, just no sense both together, and obviously the performance is fully rip in this mix games of 16 gbs.
I hope find any old version and keeping it to enjoy of good sex animations, nice models and right performance forgetting the future of this game.

Last edited:

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
Just chase it down and shoot it again, there should be a distance indicator, doesn't always show though, not sure why, run around to where you think it could be and it may pop up again, for what it's worth headshots seems to do much more damage, i haven't tried leading with that yet so i'm not sure if it's enough to kill it in one shot.
Thanks... going for the head did the trick.

Btw... does smoking the weed always kill you? I ended up dead next to the girl... I know... smoking tabacco will kill you ... but that fast?!?!

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Is the developer trying to destroy his own game?. So the oasis project is forgotten and he transforms Wild Life, I repeat "Wild" in a shooter with space ships, drons and guns, arriving to village everybody run away of protagonist in horrorous run back animations, awful models etc. If he wants create a shooter is perfect but out of Wild Life, just no sense both together, and obviously the performance is fully rip in this mix games of 16 gbs.
I hope find any old version and keeping it to enjoy of good sex animations, nice models and right performance forgetting the future of this game.
Chalk it down to the playable characters having very different playstyles, you probably won't see Maya run around with a rifle.

MurakumoMo

Dec 1, 2020
I follow the development of this game almost from the very beginning, waiting for them to release it in the steam to buy.

jamespolk96

Aug 25, 2020
so.. last update says "Added over 120 new sex animations" but in the list "Anim Overview" I counted under "new" maybe 40+ Animations. is the list no updated or am I reading this wrong?
From patch notes:

• Added over 120 new sex animations, see the full list
• Almost 100 of which for the new story mode sex system which has 5 scenes

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
From patch notes:

• Added over 120 new sex animations, see the full list
• Almost 100 of which for the new story mode sex system which has 5 scenes
ye I don't quite understand what it means, sorry.. can you explain it to me like I'm 5?

Reactions: RAAAST

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...
they invite the children for good times in the bed room playing video games with mom? and then the dad decides to join in because it's only fair, so the son learns it wasn't so fun to laugh at gay people after all and the daughter is now required to make sure that after she gives birth the grandpa stays away from the baby?

sorry... too many episodes of the more mature version of family values by Mister Giddy

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
Am i the only one who cant click at the Adult warning screen? The only thing that works is the cursor and the insanely loud blasting title music(my headset volume is set at 16/100). Can't cancel either 10/10.
Would definitely download 8.21Gb again to stuck at the very first image. Half a year ago i could play it without issues.
And yes all my drivers are up to date. And no i don't play it on a garbage laptop or on toaster rig.
No starting the game in admin mode also didn't solve the issue. Best upload so far great success!
Also why can't i ALT+TAB out of the game without the game changing all my other opened windows?
ALT+TAB takes ~3 second it really made me mad:FacePalm:. Why isn't there a "launcher" where i can set it to window mode or tweak the settings? Even fucking Ren'Py games give you at least a error message.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes