Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Just for your Jic Avatar!

1- Dl reshade from the site
2- Run it and go select the game exe (not the one in the windows no editor folder, but the one in the binaries x64)
3- tick all the shaders available for dl and wait for it to finish.
3b- save the config file provide by the kind MrAnony01 in the game folder for ease
4- start the game and at any point press home button and the Reshade menu pops
5- on top of the home tab go select the "definitive.ini" to load it.
6- Press the home button to return to game, done.
(refeto the webpage for the rest)

The shaders used are only 5 or 6, so easy to tweak to find the balance u prefer, specially the sharpness and magic hdr.
Tip, Rclick on a shader bar to reset it w/o having to reset the full effect.
Tip2, this config is about 10% more demanding, so you might tick the performance mode at the bottom of home tab

Njoy! looks really good
thanks a lot i could never figure it out, looks amazing now

thanks for your reshade file, will this be compatible with future versions as well?

Still no new kerpali females? Feels like we've had the male lizard for a long time, and noting for the smaller female cast.
cause male beasty/furry/monster x female is more popular than male x female furry/monster
if it helps you sleep at night then know this female lizard is coming lol. they are also reworking the lizard as they are not pleased with it

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Also @Guuii you can "facepalm" at my post all you want, but so far everything I've seen about the game (and I've been keeping an eye on it for a while) points at Kerpali only being there to bang human females. Even the original promo pics basically had "See this beast goat dude? See this panther man? Want to see them spitroast the human females in the other pics? Then this is the game for you" all over them. Why the hell would you add sex-enabled nonhumans to a sex game with human-only main characters (most notably Maya aka attractive female aka monster dick bait) and where most of the action is focused on humans, anyway?
Youre clearly trying to push some nonsense agenda here dude and Im not even sure why. Are you into furry females? Why are you fucking complaining then? There is already 5 in the game and more are planned confirmed by the dev. Be happy about what you got and look forward for more.
Are you not into furry or monster dick on human female? Whats the big deal then? There is plenty of human only content too and nothing will be forced on the player.
Are you into beast? Well tough luck, you pointed out yourself that thats a nono on patreon.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
so.. last update says "Added over 120 new sex animations" but in the list "Anim Overview" I counted under "new" maybe 40+ Animations. is the list no updated or am I reading this wrong?
well most of the new animations are for poses...

korolv992

Jul 29, 2019
You could also read up on the game and see what their plans are, who knows, maybe you'll like what you read, or you could just play the sandbox mode if it bothers you that much.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
well, judging by the content of the game for the man suggests the same thing. but at least make it possible to choose a female and male protagonist

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Geez, this latest build really does run like shit. And I never had a problem with any of the earlier builds. But no biggie, there is nothing new that's relevant anyway so I'm just going to restore the previous version.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Anyone having this tit-gap problem in the new build?

Here are tanya's tits, I only modded the size and her skin color plus tanlines, but see that awful gap? that wasnt there in the previous build

1616880321600.png

Not a clothing problem either, it happens with all outfits, here's naked:

1616880376800.png

Still there, and the tits have some crap physics now, looks horrible when you're fucking her

I tried resetting all her stats and it still looks like crap, plus now her tits look blocky-like

1616880783300.png

Solutions?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
There's a bunch of group sex scenes in the google doc but I can't figure out how to trigger any of them. I found each of the people listed and got them all to follow me but I can't get the sex to become available.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019

Here are tanya's tits, I only modded the size and her skin color plus tanlines, but see that awful gap? that wasnt there in the previous build

1616880321600.png

1616880376800.png

Still there, and the tits have some crap physics now, looks horrible when you're fucking her

I tried resetting all her stats and it still looks like crap, plus now her tits look blocky-like

1616880783300.png

Solutions?
if it's a bug, all you have to do is wait for the $ 10 version of the patreon that fixes various bugs and bugs.
on the other hand, I think that is how they look in previous versions, they have not perfected the size of breasts or buttocks much, and I have always seen visual failures when modifying those values.

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
There's a bunch of group sex scenes in the google doc but I can't figure out how to trigger any of them. I found each of the people listed and got them all to follow me but I can't get the sex to become available.
A couple things. Firstly, there's a much easier way to try out group scenes: Just press "T" and spawn the actors you want in a group. Then talk to each one and make them follow. Much easier then running all over the map for them.

Secondly, for technical reasons the group-scenes a very "low bang for the buck", since not only do you need exactly the right followers, but you also need to be playing the right actor. Those scenes aren't "ME + ActorX + ActorY". They're "MAYA + ActorX + ActorY" (instead of maya, the requirement could be any other NPC). In other words, you can't actually see certain group scenes without possessing the right character.

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
Geez, this latest build really does run like shit. And I never had a problem with any of the earlier builds. But no biggie, there is nothing new that's relevant anyway so I'm just going to restore the previous version.
I experienced this too before. Then i restarted the game and it suddenly went smooth again - then 30 mins later it started to stutter again.

What i found is the reason is CPU-"leaks". Don't ask me how it's possible, but when i play the latest build and look at my afterburner stats, cpu-usage keeps constantly rising over time - on my graphs it literarily looks like someone put a ruler to the cpu-peaks on all my cores. Something is consuming ever more cpu-ressources as you play, until the game starts dropping frames NOT because they don't render fast enough, but instead because the gamelogic cannot keep up.

My guess from the behavior of other gameengines is this: Once the game is CPU-bottlenecked, the physics engine can no longer keep up, so it drops rendered frames until the physical representation of the world is ready for the next frame. This is why you see no framedrop in the FPS-counter, even when the game is skipping every 2nd frame: The FPS-counter only counts RENDERED frames, not actually DISPLAYED frames, which is very confusing to say the least.

Reactions: Ikarus45
Nov 11, 2020

1616880321600.png

1616880376800.png

1616880783300.png

Solutions?
how you get the tits that big mane? seems I can't even get them that big with max slider

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes