Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
I have a 2070s, a i9900k, 32Go ram... when I launch the game use 35% of the cpu and 84% of the gpu and i have 20 25 fps, and when I launch the VR, cpu 50% gpu 100% (I had to close chrome...) for 7 12 fps.

performance is getting worse and worse
<cries in corner with 2GB VRAM>

Reactions: candy76041820

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Complexity is getting higher and higher they already try to work against it

if it would be that easy but it isn't

Whats your Play Target exactly 1080p/60 ?
on which CPU and how much Memory ?
Epic or High ?
OS
Are you just looking at a OSD like Afterburner or the internal FPS counter or do you have the perception that the Performance is not enough ?

Screenshot of a Scene you don't like the Performance you experience ?
i always use after burner
1440p selected
32gb of ram with 16 core cpu

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
Even after years this game still feels super barebones. It has some neat features and cool animations but considering they have a whole team working on it and not just a single person makes it feel like many other patreon games that only exist to milk the believers with a slow development.

View attachment 1109579
View attachment 1109580
You are RIGHT !! Looks like more money The big patreons have, more slow the Project...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I experienced this too before. Then i restarted the game and it suddenly went smooth again - then 30 mins later it started to stutter again.

What i found is the reason is CPU-"leaks". Don't ask me how it's possible, but when i play the latest build and look at my afterburner stats, cpu-usage keeps constantly rising over time - on my graphs it literarily looks like someone put a ruler to the cpu-peaks on all my cores. Something is consuming ever more cpu-ressources as you play, until the game starts dropping frames NOT because they don't render fast enough, but instead because the gamelogic cannot keep up.

My guess from the behavior of other gameengines is this: Once the game is CPU-bottlenecked, the physics engine can no longer keep up, so it drops rendered frames until the physical representation of the world is ready for the next frame. This is why you see no framedrop in the FPS-counter, even when the game is skipping every 2nd frame: The FPS-counter only counts RENDERED frames, not actually DISPLAYED frames, which is very confusing to say the least.
The Physics are in the current state unstable and not well Multithreaded at all same you can see @ other Unreal Projects.
Chaos Physics should finally bring that to a end at least efficiency and predictability wise in a much better shape.
Game Time and Physics Time and the efficient stable Synchronization of both in a Complex Async Multithreaded System is a real complex topic, especially on a almost unpredictable Non Realtime OS PC Platform.

Last edited:

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
thanks a lot i could never figure it out, looks amazing now

thanks for your reshade file, will this be compatible with future versions as well?

cause male beasty/furry/monster x female is more popular than male x female furry/monster
if it helps you sleep at night then know this female lizard is coming lol. they are also reworking the lizard as they are not pleased with it
it should, if not, it is recommended not to update the reshade for that configuration

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
if it's a bug, all you have to do is wait for the $ 10 version of the patreon that fixes various bugs and bugs.
on the other hand, I think that is how they look in previous versions, they have not perfected the size of breasts or buttocks much, and I have always seen visual failures when modifying those values.
I still have the previous build and it didnt have this problem, sure it wasnt perfect and there where clipping issues but not this deformed mess with these crap physics
how you get the tits that big mane? seems I can't even get them that big with max slider
Just move the slider all the way
The Physics are in the current state unstable and not well Multithreaded at all same you can see @ other Unreal Projects.
Chaos Physics should finally bring that to a end at least efficiency and predictability wise in a much better shape.
Game Time and Physics Time and the efficient stable Synchronization of both in a Complex Async Multithreaded System is a real complex topic, especially on a almost unpredictable Non Realtime OS PC Platform.
But the physics werent this bad in the previous build, whats going on?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Gonna take a look it would be extremely strange if they instead of improved gone into the other reverse direction
But maybe you talk about other Performance improvements that could have a negative effect on the Physic Simulation Quality ?

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
System:
=========
- Win 8.1, latest patches minus MS spyware and malware.

- 1st-gen Ryzen5-2600 (6 cores, SMT-disabled because it causes more probs than benefits). Thermals: Peaking at 60 degrees C.

- NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (performs similiar to the current 1660 Super - it's a midrange gpu, neither fast nor useless), 6 GB VRAM, Forceware 431.60. Thermals: Peaking at 65 degrees C.

- 16 GB RAM + 16 GB SWAP on SSD. Less than 4 gigs VM used before launching the game. The game itself consumes another 4 gigs, so that should leave me with over half of my physical memory free.

- No bloatware or junk running in the background. This is a lean OS with all unneeded services and 3rd-party "agents" burned on a stakefire. Yes, auto-updates disabled too, so it's not windows installing crap behind my back.

- Game videosettings: 1920x1080 fullscreen, VSync = on, View Dist = medium, AA = low, Postproc = high, shadows = low, textures = high, effects = high, foliage = low, DOF = off, Motion blur = off, HeatDis = off, volumetrics = off, FOV = 80, physical animations = off

- Scenario: Wildlife map sandbox. Strip naked, walk over to the village and just have sex with the first 8 chars i meet. Time spent: about 20 minutes.

- Result: Failure to reproduce. CPU-usage did gradually increase a little bit, but not by much. The other strange thing is: CPU-usage in general was about 20% lower than in my previous sessions with this build. I have no freaking idea what's going on here.

Screeny 2021.03.28-01.png

Dec 10, 2020
does anyone know if we can add more characters to the game? if not i kinda liked this game so if you know any game similar to this please tell me!

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
i always use after burner
1440p selected
32gb of ram with 16 core cpu
Given that most performance issues with this game seem to be CPU-related, not GPU-related, have you tried disabling hyperthreading/SMT? Just an idea - i cannot be held responsible if your OS explodes by changing CPU-settings :p.

Also, biggest performance difference for visuals seems to be foliage, view distance and shadows. Just saying.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Given that most performance issues with this game seem to be CPU-related, not GPU-related, have you tried disabling hyperthreading/SMT? Just an idea - i cannot be held responsible if your OS explodes by changing CPU-settings :p.

Also, biggest performance difference for visuals seems to be foliage, view distance and shadows. Just saying.
i dont have issues with this game, others do lol

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Can't seem to trigger group sex? Im trying to pop it on Oasis,6male characters are following including Max and Yason,god damn still no option for grouping up

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes