JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Sorry if it has already been covered...
5 intercourses are mentioned in the story mode, i managed 4 (Milanna, Kim, Indra, and Jadeen), with Alissa is just talk..
is there another one?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Honestly, with the Subverse flop, I look at this game with a whole new level of admiration.
Content for subverse sure is low for the amount of years put into it, but I'd hardly call it a flop as the foundation is there and each update should bring in more value for the 30 dollar price tag. Just can't have unrealistic expectation of a team that has literally never made a game before and had a half assed background in video making. I personally thought all of stuidofows video's were quite shit in terms of quality and garbage maxed out sliders that made every animation look like jello with the body deformity (aka bimbo body) that people seem to love for some reason. They've certainly improved since then, but game making on these scales are quite a daunting task without a triple A studio team to spread out the workload.

I've always had admiration for the wildlife team as the task they set out to achieve is a pretty big one for such a small studio. Always annoying seeing people compare games like honey select etc to wildlife when the quality of work that goes into the 2 games as an example aren't even remotely in the same galaxy. Wildlife in terms of graphical quality and model detail etc are far beyond anything we've had to this date an point. Anyone who attempts to compare it to games like honey select are simply blind and cannot tell the difference between an apple and a potato. Even captain hardcore models are poor in comparison (and those ones aren't half bad), just cannot state enough the level of quality and time it took to craft such wonderful works of art and with time it will only improve.

That's why I've never been bothered with how long it has taken them to get to this point. If you care at all about your games quality or even just have a slight understanding of how much work it actually takes to make something like this with a handful of people, then you'll love waiting for a quality product. Those that run around parroting (they must just be milking their patreons) just don't have much Intelligence and have never seen a quality game be crafted from the very start of its inception. Those types of people can quietly go back to their mediocre consoles and play the 100th installment of call of duty with the same graphic fidelity it had a decade ago.

The moment wildlands hits the option to buy EA on steam it will be apart of my collection.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Sorry if it has already been covered...
5 intercourses are mentioned in the story mode, i managed 4 (Milanna, Kim, Indra, and Jadeen), with Alissa is just talk..
is there another one?
The last one is Maya Rawn which isnt in the story mode, you need to access that via the sandbox mode.

With clothes on everything is ok, set cloth slider to 0 and start moving running, and you see jelly physic.
Just tried, naked tanya, max boobs, run around, jump, do all sorts of stuff, still looks ok and the jiggle was ok too.

tanyatits2.JPG

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Just to specify what I meant earlier when I said "current build runs like shit"...
I play with a 1080Ti @ 1440p and typically get framerates between 50 and 60 fps at max settings.
WL_fps.jpg
Yet the animations are so jerky, I can't even watch, it's so distracting. I tried handing off the physics processing to the CPU, and back to the GPU, makes no difference.
That's all.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
They mentioned they added 120 new animations, but am I crazy or are there only a few more? I'm looking at the spreadsheet and searched for the Marth 2021 ones marked in yellow...those are it right?
I also found the other ones inside the poser but they still don't add up to 120 wtf
also, they really need to give us the ability to move the male's giant schnose out of the way during POV, I have the finest ass in the west in front of me and I can't see it because this dude lied too much in his childhood

Last edited:

rocketdave

Jun 23, 2020
Pretty disappointing update. Janky "scene" animations, shitty quests
I'm sure most of them are placeholder animations (except for the actual sex scenes). The quests mostly seem to be proof of concept right now. Seems to me like they're feeling out how the story should begin and who interacts with what. I'm sure once they've gotten a better foundation for how they want their story to play out you'll start seeing the cutscene and quest quality improve significantly.

HeWhoIs

Feb 11, 2018
Just to specify what I meant earlier when I said "current build runs like shit"...
I play with a 1080Ti @ 1440p and typically get framerates between 50 and 60 fps at max settings.
View attachment 1110447
Yet the animations are so jerky, I can't even watch, it's so distracting. I tried handing off the physics processing to the CPU, and back to the GPU, makes no difference.
That's all.
Yeah, 2080 Super here at the same resolution, same issue. You're not alone.

Reactions: Ikarus45

C0C0Eva

Aug 17, 2020
I can also confirm that my FPS is really hurting even with rather good hardware. (Ryzen 5 3600, 5700 XT)
And no, nothing is wrong with my hardware as someone here already suggested. I definitely recommend turning down the Foliage and View Distance by a lot if you just want the nice scenes.

If someone else has some recommendations on settings that would be greatly appreciated.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Working on it from 2 Performance targets

1080/2070/5700
3070/6800

Last edited:

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
They mentioned they added 120 new animations, but am I crazy or are there only a few more? I'm looking at the spreadsheet and searched for the Marth 2021 ones marked in yellow...those are it right?
I also found the other ones inside the poser but they still don't add up to 120 wtf
also, they really need to give us the ability to move the male's giant schnose out of the way during POV, I have the finest ass in the west in front of me and I can't see it because this dude lied too much in his childhood
Some of the new animations have sub-animations. You have to use the toggle during h-scenes to view them.
And yea, they need to fix the pov stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I have a 2070s, a i9900k, 32Go ram... when I launch the game use 35% of the cpu and 84% of the gpu and i have 20 25 fps, and when I launch the VR, cpu 50% gpu 100% (I had to close chrome...) for 7 12 fps.

performance is getting worse and worse
It seems strange to me, you can try disabling the new volumetrics option or lowering some options.
I have a gt 710 and an intel core i7 3770, I have everything on low except the antialiasing (med), the textures (epic) and the resolution in 1080p , I can only play in the showroom getting 20-40 fps, to give you an idea that something you are wrong

Last edited:

supercow297

May 21, 2019
I think I'm actually retarded. How do you play this game? How do you view scenes if you're just lazy? I haven't figured anything out after 1 hour...

Okami83

May 23, 2019
I agree. That's why I really WILL buy the game when it's almost finished or in a good EA state. But I just can't do weekly or monthly subscription based payments. I am too poor for that.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
If we talk about Subverse, this game is good for mobile (android) standards, short 5 second looped gifs, low poly models, no lip sync, 2 simple minigames, only intro vid in this game match to current pc standards. Still waiting for proper PC release.

loganblade

Jul 13, 2017
Ahhh a big thing for me seems to have been removed. I don't know if its a bug or on purpose but cumshots in pose-mode don't work anymore. The animation and fluid effects work but they don't stick to surfaces in that mode. It seems to work in the 'normal' sex modes.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
If we talk about Subverse, this game is good for mobile (android) standards, short 5 second looped gifs, low poly models, no lip sync, 2 simple minigames, only intro vid in this game match to current pc standards. Still waiting for proper PC release.
Yeah, i caught myself thinking that the graphics reminds me of a mobile game when playing it, i guess it took too long to get to this point, at least the main cast models look alright, even if the sex scenes are pretty disappointing.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes