MonkeyMan187

Jul 3, 2018
What build had it so when you start your on the island you can just walk up to anyone have sex. or do group or whatever. all the characters were there. now i cant find that option. was that pre demo? Or is that possible here in the newest version?

Lewd4D

Jun 28, 2019
What build had it so when you start your on the island you can just walk up to anyone have sex. or do group or whatever. all the characters were there. now i cant find that option. was that pre demo? Or is that possible here in the newest version?
Why would you need that when you can just spawn everyone you want with T?

spiciest meme l0rd

Jul 10, 2017
does anyone know how to switch back to the female character from the previous demos in this demo? or is it not possible in the demo mode, only sandbox?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to save the character edits to the computer?
if u mean save the changes you make to a char, it's automatic, but there is a save option at the top of the morphing tab "Custom"
If u mean where in the cpu are they stored... idk.

@ spiciest meme
only sandbox

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
You have weird problems man. The physics look all fine on my end. Just tried maxing tanyas boobs and it all looks as usual.

View attachment 1110139
Did you default your configuration or kept all your user data from the previous build?

Just asking it case that might be the problem, like incompatibility between builds

With clothes on everything is ok, set cloth slider to 0 and start moving running, and you see jelly physic.
I get jelly physics even with clothes

Just tried, naked tanya, max boobs, run around, jump, do all sorts of stuff, still looks ok and the jiggle was ok too.

View attachment 1110349
This is weird, never had this "boob gap" problem before, how do you manually delete a characters customization file?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Sandbox Mod : When I speak with a girl and : "Sex Mini-Game", I can toggle POV (middle mose button), but I can't move the camera... ? I tried with the mouse / keyboard, I just can't.

During a "Sex Scenes", I can do a POV and moving with Mouse + KeyBoard.

How do you move the camera in POV mod during "Sex Mini-games" ?

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
That's what i found in the latest build:
Found village.
Drinking scene with instagram model repeats without further progress.
Black chick hunts with the mc after deer is killed with a bow, 5 min sex scene starts.
By removing pants naked dancing let's max in.
Slim girl that is sunbathing gets a massage & 5 min sex scene stars.
Girl that is sucking rhino's dick gets fucked by mc.
Is that really everything ? after 4 years of development i expected more from a h game that receives the most donations right now.
To most people it isn't even possible to talk.
Yeah i know there is a sandbox version where you can bang everyone in 100 positions but right now it feels only like a sex simulator nothing more.

Last edited:

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
The last one is Maya Rawn which isnt in the story mode, you need to access that via the sandbox mode.

Just tried, naked tanya, max boobs, run around, jump, do all sorts of stuff, still looks ok and the jiggle was ok too.

View attachment 1110349
I noticed a problem where if you talk to a character that had the physics modified, it would bug the physics. I think you can test it by simply saving that max breast tanya and switch to any other character, and then talk to tanya.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
This is weird, never had this "boob gap" problem before, how do you manually delete a characters customization file?
You can go into " \AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\CharacterCustomization\ " and find all saved customization there.
Btw Jester35 is right. If i talk with my max boob tanya to someone the physics get some sort of reset that moves them out to look like yours. But if I go back to tanya, make them smaller, talk to someone again it resets them back to normal, then I can make them bigger without the gap.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
You can go into " \AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\CharacterCustomization\ " and find all saved customization there.
Btw Jester35 is right. If i talk with my max boob tanya to someone the physics get some sort of reset that moves them out to look like yours. But if I go back to tanya, make them smaller, talk to someone again it resets them back to normal, then I can make them bigger without the gap.
The only problem I see with this is that, in order to trigger an scene, you need to talk with people. That means that before triggering an scene it will always bug.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
The only problem I see with this is that, in order to trigger an scene, you need to talk with people. That means that before triggering an scene it will always bug.
The workaround for that could be to talk to the npc with your boobs at default and increase the size in the sex system customizer.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
That's what i found in the latest build:
Found village.
Drinking scene with instagram model repeats without further progress.
Black chick hunts with the mc after deer is killed with a bow, 5 min sex scene starts.
By removing pants naked dancing let's max in.
Slim girl that is sunbathing gets a massage & 5 min sex scene stars.
Girl that is sucking rhino's dick gets fucked by mc.
Is that really everything ? after 4 years of development i expected more from a h game that receives the most donations right now.
To most people it isn't even possible to talk.
Yeah i know there is a sandbox version where you can bang everyone in 100 positions but right now it feels only like a sex simulator nothing more.
Dude... game development takes time and money.. its not a ren'py game to spit-out new chapter every month.
You should give atleast 4-8 year to a AAA game studio for game of this scale
and
For a small team like wildlife you should be willing to wait a bit more than that. they are still developing base mechanics you'll notice increase in speed once they finish developing base systems.

squirrelly sama

Jan 4, 2019
Just downloaded the newest version, may have skipped one or two, but now I can't move using the arrow keys and it doesn't let me change the keys to the arrow keys for movement. Anyone know a way around this?

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Alt+ F isn't working in Sandbox mode for ejaculation also is it only available for certain positions or can you squirt/ejaculated for all positions?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes