nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
Did they get rid of the "character dies but revives with bigger boobs" bug? How do I acquire a weapon in sandbox mode to enable the boobie biggening?

altairxoxo

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah i know there is a sandbox version where you can bang everyone in 100 positions but right now it feels only like a sex simulator nothing more.
Not even a sex simulator but a gallery viewer of many isolated sex positions with only 1 or 2 climax scenes, meagre 1 or 2 moans per character during sex. I wish each position had their own climax animation and a diversity of voice acting for moaning, reacting, climaxing, etc since it's really lacking in the voice department.

I hope people that want a complete game get their wish fulfilled as well as those that want a real sex simulator instead of a barebones SFM loop with the same 1 or 2 moans we get to hear every time.

Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
please help .. when i try play the game i get like bugged stretch black clouds around the player .. and it wont load in proparly .. i tried re install game many times.. is something wrong with my game?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
There is a way to move the camera while in POV during the "Mini-game" / "Campaign Scenes" ?
I tried everything, but seems to doesn't work

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Guuii
WOW
First Time i have to check my optimizations and Drivers i get strange Results (Render Echos could be TAA Velocity Buffer related), but hell is the Demo Gameplay Performance nice now :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway enough i first have to find out where this ghost render issue is coming from it gets over time even heavier it seems at some points

Everyone
Anyone else experience the Render issues above ?

Also don't rate the quality here currently im doing some hardcore stability test to the streaming from USB3 ;)

PS: One thing for sure it runs smoother streaming latency impact wise now than the previous builds with much higher detail depth ;)

It really make your eyes and especially Brain go WOW ;)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Guuii

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
I always enjoy updates to this one even if it's just animations most of the time. Really hoping they'll balance out the races with a female lizard and maybe some form of shortstack girls to match the goatmen.

Reactions: aspar4gus

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I really want to see what DLSS makes out of all this DATA overflow :D

Something major broke somewhere it looks so nice but i don't get it stable at this performance anymore

Have todo some older build stability tests trying to understand whats going on here.

This is so strange

Seems to be Rendertarget Dependent ouch i think it could be the volumetrics now causing issues

So many things changed

Me currently

Last edited:

zohan9222

Nov 21, 2018
Guuii
WOW
First Time i have to check my optimizations and Drivers i get strange Results (Render Echos could be TAA Velocity Buffer related), but hell is the Demo Gameplay Performance nice now :)

Anyway enough i first have to find out where this ghost render issue is coming from it gets over time even heavier it seems at some points

Everyone
Anyone else experience the Render issues above ?

Also don't rate the quality here currently im doing some hardcore stability test to the streaming from USB3 ;)

PS: One thing for sure it runs smoother streaming latency impact wise now than the previous builds with much higher detail depth ;)

It really make your eyes and especially Brain go WOW ;)
any link for this mod ?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Temp AA (Antialiasing) starting with High is partly broken for some Scenes mainly the main Gameplay Path im not sure yet where the real reason is maybe Driver, maybe Engine Content Setup maybe the Engine itself.

Most probably Content Setup for the Engine of that Gameplay Path (incorrect asset motion vectors)

Here we go no Temp AA for the Time being though this is very Critical in Unreal as soon as Reflections come into play they gonna flicker without TAA and also foliage is going to show up a lot of artifacts close by the camera.

The i call them (Jumpers) AI also can freeze nice bug for nice screenshots ;)

Last edited:

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
cyberpunk 2077 has more performance than that, the textures of this stuff don't even load properly and the game is all lagged

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The texture loading correctly is a complex system dependent thingy and im relative underpowered not mega but i would say enough these days at least way more underpowered than a current Console ;)
I didn't look at Cyberpunk 2077 yet but sure it will have some benefits it's their own Engine and they invested a lot in it, though im not sure if i have seen such jungle environments in Cyberpunk 2077 there was this dessert part i think but that is ultra low complexity ;)
Witcher 3 showcased more in that Render direction ;)

Better compare would be a highly optimized Horizon Zero Dawn ;)

Also Unreals Automatic Occlusion culling is still far from Perfect it got much better though

Funny thing is really that newest TAA problem it happens as soon as you move into jungle direction like there is a invisible boarder where things start to get ugly

Problem X
Candy Valley really presures Unreal with all Kind of Workloads ;)

Another nice thing seems i can stay on High View distance now i have to further test that i was panicly switching to MEDIUM at some build after Performance was far from ok for that mega amount of foliage rendering in the back my old i5-2400 wanted to tell me how bad i'am doing this to him on DX11 :D

High View Distance in this build also don't forget all of this streams from external USB3 ;)

The Palm Trees here in the Background showcase nicely the lod switch @ High and yeah it fails partly you can see that even 1 of them didn't resolve at all and it is pretty much at the same distance and in view neither Epic on foliage and View Distance change that they stay Billboards :(

So yeah you realize they started to optimize ;)

Everything on HIGH got pretty stable in terms of Performance now TAA disabled.

The amount of hickups @ streaming in this build is almost not measurable only a very specific quest loads a short hickup might still occur

Streaming Hickups are imho much more experience killing than framerate drops

Slowly every Game Engine becomes a GTA 5 @ Streaming ;)

And Wild-Life is really showcasing Unreals Streaming progress like no other (non custom branches)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
The texture loading correctly is a complex system dependent thingy and im relative underpowered not mega but i would say enough these days at least way more underpowered than a current Console ;)
I didn't look at Cyberpunk 2077 yet but sure it will have some benefits it's their own Engine and they invested a lot in it, though im not sure if i have seen such jungle environments in Cyberpunk 2077 there was this dessert part i think but that is ultra low complexity ;)
Witcher 3 showcased more in that Render direction ;)

Better compare would be a highly optimized Horizon Zero Dawn ;)

Also Unreals Automatic Occlusion culling is still far from Perfect it got much better though

Funny thing is really that newest TAA problem it happens as soon as you move into jungle direction like there is a invisible boarder where things start to get ugly

Problem X
Candy Valley really presures Unreal with all Kind of Workloads ;)

Another nice thing seems i can stay on High View distance now i have to further test that i was panicly switching to MEDIUM at some build after Performance was far from ok for that mega amount of foliage rendering in the back my old i5-2400 wanted to tell me how bad i'am doing this to him on DX11 :D

High View Distance in this build also don't forget all of this streams from external USB3 ;)

The Palm Trees here in the Background showcase nicely the lod switch @ High and yeah it fails partly you can see that even 1 of them didn't resolve at all and it is pretty much at the same distance and in view neither Epic on foliage and View Distance change that they stay Billboards :(

So yeah you realize they started to optimize ;)

Everything on HIGH got pretty stable in terms of Performance now TAA disabled.

The amount of hickups @ streaming in this build is almost not measurable only a very specific quest loads a short hickup might still occur

Streaming Hickups are imho much more experience killing than framerate drops

Slowly every Game Engine becomes a GTA 5 @ Streaming ;)

And Wild-Life is really showcasing Unreals Streaming progress like no other (non custom branches)
i already dont speak english, and u come with a giant text, do noot understand half that u say

• Angry
Reactions: evaw

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
You have to be kidding mate!
Look at NLT dropping every 2 weeks a new update with many new h scenes & story progression.
What small team ? WL have the biggest team if you compare to other patreon adult game devs even bigger than the one from Darkcookie.
<<<< Here you see part of there team, more people were hired in the meantime...
NLT on the other hand is a one man army that is releasing updates like crazy.
So there isn't excuses in this case WL dev team are lazy & stretching the development of this game for kerpali sex.
what is NLT ?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes