Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Wow that lets you ignore all the other work done because your beloved jenny futa didn't get 120 animations herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nm79 and DDoS_V4

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Wow that lets you ignore all the other work done because your beloved jenny didn't get 120 animations hisself.
Proper straight bois like you are catered to in every update, in nearly every game. If you were treated with the same kind of neglect, would you be any less disappointed?

Was the "hisself" an intentional jab?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Sorry herself i corrected it, forgive me i still have to learn the proper view of things.
Im not sure who does the Futa(Transgender) Animations maybe he was working on something else in that time and not everyone would do it i guess it's not easy from that Proper Straight Boy Point of View even as a Artist either.

Im not even sure is jenny a boy turned girl or a girl turned boy ?

Maybe herself would be more appropriate i changed it again

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
OldKrodger84 I've seen one of steves streams a while back and apperently he also is into watersports, so i guess you will be lucky someday. He didn't mention when he wants to implement that stuff, but he is very likely to do it though.

Reactions: darlic

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Pretty game, but I couldn't care less about the non-sex content apart from having pretty environments to fuck in. Wish I could make characters invisible during sex, or at least everything but their genitals and maybe hands. Hard enough to try using a custom POV camera without clipping through someones head over and over. The male character models mostly just get in the way of me appreciating the view.

Feels like each time I download the game I go through the same cycle. I swap to Shey and try to find any new poses with her, then get bored and uninstall. Bit rough for 8 gigs, but then it's been months since I last checked the game out. At least a few of the other girls can be pumped up to decently huge cup sizes now too, but noone still compares to her.

Ahh, but it's a really pretty game. I'm nitpicking, and I'm happy to find even one girl in there that fits my deviant tastes. Will no doubt gladly download it all over again in a few months to go through the same cycle again.

• Haha
Reactions: lamia2 and Krosos

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
OldKrodger84 I've seen one of steves streams a while back and apperently he also is into watersports, so i guess you will be lucky someday. He didn't mention when he wants to implement that stuff, but he is very likely to do it though.
Pretty sure I wouldn't be interested into steve's streams but Maya's stream in the game would be nice lol :ROFLMAO:. Thanks for letting me know.

• Haha
Reactions: exter

Adswde

May 26, 2018
Hello guys, I don't follow this topic very much, could someone tell me if the story mode ends in the village or am I missing something?

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the character/world scale settings for VR? Right now it feels as if the the characters were at least 8,5 ft (2,5m) tall.
Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Is this one of those games that i have a beefy pc? And also i keep getting a error D3D missing something like that
Your windows installation is incomplete or corrupt
Install DirectX from official MS site and Unreal Prerequisites from this path>> |Your HARD DISK or SSD\2021.03.26_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us

*And YES YOU NEED A BEEFY PC... Every unreal game requires at least GTX1060/1660 for decent experience at High settings

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes