Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Mixing a Partly Epic Setup together in the newest build on some assets it's hard to understand why the texture streaming should have failed, still some funny bugs also with the Character Conversation System :)

-Gulhraags Head Clipping through his body
-Max becomes Mr Little and Alissa the Giant (nope im not in knee down in front of my mistress position) ;)
-exuses (lol no more ex(girlfriend) usage) ?
-Somehow NPC AI Attack Mode gets triggered while carrying the Weapon but only after conversations (result only after conversations you hear the Attack Music Playing and NPC AI runs away from you ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
I noticed a problem where if you talk to a character that had the physics modified, it would bug the physics. I think you can test it by simply saving that max breast tanya and switch to any other character, and then talk to tanya.
You can go into " \AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\CharacterCustomization\ " and find all saved customization there.
Btw Jester35 is right. If i talk with my max boob tanya to someone the physics get some sort of reset that moves them out to look like yours. But if I go back to tanya, make them smaller, talk to someone again it resets them back to normal, then I can make them bigger without the gap.
Tried it, works but its buggy and will reset back to the gap every time

This is annoying, its gonna be 4 more months of this?

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
This is annoying, its gonna be 4 more months of this?
Remember that this version is the test build as its name says "Wild_Life-2021.03.26_Shipping_Test_Build_1", which the developer launches for patreons that contribute 25 dollars, from a week or two, the normal version will be released with many fixes that have been notified by discord all this time.

Reactions: he_found_you

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I think out of the new games I've played this one is pretty dope. I had some issues where the girl's asses were getting weird and comically stretching to different places like magnets and a few crashes but overall it's been fine. Kind of reminds me of Horizon Zero Dawn on the playstation but that game is amazing. The futa and beast stuff is a little too much but at least it's not everywhere and the female models are hot af. I just wish they had some watersports fun in there like positions for some girl on girl or m2f/f2m action. That'd put me over the edge to buy it but I'm probably going to anyway to support them.

Reactions: darlic

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
I just wish they had some watersports fun in there like positions for some girl on girl or m2f/f2m action. That'd put me over the edge to buy it but I'm probably going to anyway to support them.
m2f? if you mean threesomes then those are there - check post with download link for a google sheet with all possible sex scenes - theres even a scene with 5 dudes and a chick

Reactions: Ssato243

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So I searched and don't see any explanation for it but what is the purpose of the Y key? I press, she goes on all fours and I can crawl but is there a reason for it? I presume not at the moment.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
Can't use weapons in the weapon range. I think it has to do with them splitting the game into sandbox and story mode. Also means I can't make boobs go big by killing said boobs.
Dark days ahead.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Remember that this version is the test build as its name says "Wild_Life-2021.03.26_Shipping_Test_Build_1", which the developer launches for patreons that contribute 25 dollars, from a week or two, the normal version will be released with many fixes that have been notified by discord all this time.
Alright, the game is slightly more stable but still crashes, hope they fix that too

Anyway, been messing around the showroom, here's a pic of the tribe getting cucked 1617385043100.png

Is there any way to pose the NPCs?

Reactions: foxsicle

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I really want to comment on this, but I don't know what to say.
Try to think of something. I'm all ears. People are into different things. Mine happens to be the one not a lot of people like. I see a lot more games now with the other stuff I'm not interested in so I mentioned what I had seen and not a fan of, which seems to be some trend, vs what I'm into.

m2f? if you mean threesomes then those are there - check post with download link for a google sheet with all possible sex scenes - theres even a scene with 5 dudes and a chick
m2f/f2m watersports fun is what I meant. I've seen the sheet and played around with them. They're great animations I just wish there were watersports animations. I can get around them or cheat with the ctrl-f squirt key while the models are doing another animation but it just doesn't feel the same.

Last edited:

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Is there any way to pose the NPCs?
not for the moment
edit: Now I remember that if there is a way, you would have to make the characters you want follow you and with the O key, start posing them.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020
So.... Is this technically Bestiality or Furry?
Koikatu-2021-03-24-01-27-40-Renderd.png
- "Furry", If the Life-Being involved is Anthropomorphic & Bipedestrian, is conscious,
and has enough knowlege & brain capacity to talk & coversate, then is "Furry".

Koikatu-2021-03-24-01-37-00-Rendera.png
- ( Technically, you are having intimate consensuaded relations with an hipotetic "Intelligent Life-Being" that is capable to comunicate and express trought complex messages [ i mean, more than " im hungry, i like it, i don't like it . . . ", that is the common on Normal Terrestian Not Human, animals ] its considerated from a Scientific Standpoint, as a Social Encounter Between Diferent Intelligent Civilizations )
- To make you this a little bit clear, its like if : John Normal Mc. Normal has a emotional relationship with a female of thoose aliens from StarWars or Star-Trek that i don't remember the name.

If you are asking : Yes goverments have invested money on this:ROFLMAO:

- So if the: Game/Serie/Hentai/Movie/ETC...
doesn't kinda acomplises this "requirements", then we have problems. . . O_O

You're Welcome for the aclaration
- Have A Nice Day Gentleman
giphy (3).gif

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
WTF

Furry <- F U R R Y = FUR

It's more that some would love to be Apes again, they never lost their internal Apes and get attracted to everything that has somekind of FUR
Most probably FURRY Woman get heavily attracted to masculin with lot of body hair.
(Research Pending)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HGBX
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes