McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
It's true, torrents with very few seeders are slower, however torrents with many seeders are quite fast. MEGA may be faster, but you have to switch IPs every 5GB and others like ANONFILES or MIXDROP and the likes are slow AF, although we do appreciate the free file hosting to be sure.
Keep seeding y'all. torrent-meme.jpg

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
It's true, torrents with very few seeders are slower, however torrents with many seeders are quite fast. MEGA may be faster, but you have to switch IPs every 5GB and others like ANONFILES or MIXDROP and the likes are slow AF, although we do appreciate the free file hosting to be sure.
Keep seeding y'all.
I just downloaded the torrent and got the maximum speed I can, around 26mbyte/s. Seeders are everything but not many do. I used to make torrents here for people to get around Mega limitations but no one ever seeded so I gave up.

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Keep seeding y'all. View attachment 1550921
Could you elaborate on how to "switch IPs every 5GB" for MEGA please? You do that mid-download? What program to use? I can never get big files on MEGA because of this dang limit. Would really appreciate it, thanks.

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Downloaded the new version via torrent. This new version does not launch for me. Nothing happens when clicking the exe. Any ideas whats up?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Could you elaborate on how to "switch IPs every 5GB" for MEGA please? You do that mid-download? What program to use? I can never get big files on MEGA because of this dang limit. Would really appreciate it, thanks.
a VPN can bypass the limit quite easily. Just exit Megasync, turn on your VPN, then reopen Megasync. Voila. It's downloading again. If you're unwilling to pay for one, just avail for a free trial.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Or, if you have dynamic IP, after reaching the limit, pause the download, restart Wi-Fi, get a new IP address, and resume the download.

Reactions: Nightverge
Apr 10, 2021
I see a lot of people complaining about Torrent, seriously did you people dont understand that Mega and other sites like Mega although maybe good sites arent for games who are 11+ GB games? They just aren't for these type of games.
Torrents although some of them shady, are far more better than sites like Mega, especially when you download games like this.

Also just like CumRag1102 pointed out, I can add the same malware on Mega too and you still going to download it.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2021
where is the gameplay? this is just a bang bang sim. AND HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME!
Majority of the people here actually want sandbox tho, I personally want better sandbox and being able to make custom stories if even possible. Majority of people from what I have seen here complain about poor sandbox, I dont think people care about the story of this game.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
thanks for the demonstration. I've not fallen for something like this yet but I'm definitely being at least a bit careful and wait for others to inspect things before I ever install anything. A tip I heard from someone is that we should check the file size of the cracked exe compared to the origina, because most of the time, legit cracking will LOWER the size. So if the size is bigger, I don't trust a single soul out there and just don't run it. It's actually saved me once, but not on this site, admittedly
and what has this to do with torrents? it's just a source to get a file.

i can upload the same malware to mega and you would download it imediately.
I wasn't arguing for the use of mega

MekaManiac

Sep 14, 2017
Even with this version, same problem, when the game starts there is a loading screen, then just a black screen with the patreon logo at the bottom..

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
So I did some exploring in the new wild life map, and it looks like they've added a few "things." A lot of rough sketches for future locations, and a few Easter eggs here and there...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes