kolng

Oct 28, 2017
Even with this version, same problem, when the game starts there is a loading screen, then just a black screen with the patreon logo at the bottom..
Same here with the symptoms. Can you tell me what your ConfigDiff.log says? It's located in ".../AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/Logs".
After a fresh reinstall and config purge, mine always says:
"
----------------------------------- 2021.12.18-13.39.47 -----------------------------------
[File: WildLifeCSettings] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 19]
Invalid version, resetting config "WildLifeCSettings.ini".
----------------------------------- 2021.12.18-13.39.47 -----------------------------------
[File: WildLifeCKeyMappings] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 115]
Invalid version, resetting config "WildLifeCKeyMappings.ini".
[File: WildLifeCGameState] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 0]
Invalid version, resetting config "WildLifeCGameState.ini"."

The game then proceeds to crash everytime in the menu. (It doesn't look like a crash, but a crash log is created.) Each time changing up the config ini files version numbers.
On that note. //////////READ HERE//////////
Would anyone with a functioning latest build be so kind to tell me what version number they have in these 3 ini files above? Located ".../AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/Config".
Open with notepad, second line "Version=?".

MekaManiac

Sep 14, 2017
Same here with the symptoms. Can you tell me what your ConfigDiff.log says? It's located in ".../AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/Logs".
"
[File: WildLifeCSettings] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 19]
[File: WildLifeCKeyMappings] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 115]
[File: WildLifeCGameState] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 0]

The game then proceeds to crash everytime in the menu. (It doesn't look like a crash, but a crash log is created.) Each time changing up the config ini files version numbers.
Would anyone with a functioning latest build be so kind to tell me what version number they have in these 3 ini files above? Located ".../AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/Config".
I just checked and I have the same ConfigDiff.log than you, even if the logs of a working version is different I doubt that changing ours will do the trick but we could at least try.

Rimkit

Jun 15, 2020
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
Couldn't start:
"D:\2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64\WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe" WildLifeC
CreateProcess() returned 2.

can someone tell me how to fix this

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
"

WildLifeCGameState.ini : 0
WildLifeCKeyMappings.ini :115
WildLifeCSettings.ini : 19

kolng

Oct 28, 2017
I just checked and I have the same ConfigDiff.log than you, even if the logs of a working version is different I doubt that changing ours will do the trick but we could at least try.
It wasn't my first option. Firstly, I updated graphics card drivers and downloaded the latest Unreal engine 4. Then I noticed that the game eats 100% GPU power in the menu. Fixed by going into Nvidia Control panel and forcing a vsync. But that wasn't it.
Then I gave the game anti virus exception and disabled controlled folder access (some ransomware protection) in Windows defender. (That fixed my save problem with Binding of Isaac, lol) Solution still eluding me, I went ahead and changed TDR configuration in regedit because of one ue4 fix internet article stated it might help "...disable this function so that your computer will give its GPU all the time it needs to recover (for Unreal Engine’s sake) before going all nuclear on it." I was sure that is going to fix it, but it didn't. Might as well give the cryptic crash logs a chance.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
LOL yeah she hideous, not as hideous as that hair though. Seriously why does this game still have some of the poorest hair meshes going around, part time unpaid modders can make better hair meshes and textures, just look at Skyrim or the Sims 4 for comparison.
You complaining about hairs, bushy eyebrows are not better. Mercer have painted eyebrows ... See what happens when you change her skin. meh.jpg

Rimkit

Jun 15, 2020
Couldn't start:
"D:\2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64\WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe" WildLifeC
CreateProcess() returned 2.

help please

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
flying in this version is much better, especially on the new map in VR.
The performance in VR is at least 3x better, just by upgrading to the newer Unreal Engine this version was built on.
FPS are again, much, much improved even in desktop mode compared to the last release from October.

The new sky system is buggy in VR. If there are clouds, they are visible trough all layers (floating in front of your eyes, in front of all objects). If you remove the clouds, the sky is ok, no floating objects and the graphics is superb as always.

scandroid2077

Oct 19, 2019
The new sky system is buggy in VR. If there are clouds, they are visible trough all layers (floating in front of your eyes, in front of all objects). If you remove the clouds, the sky is ok, no floating objects and the graphics is superb as always.
How do you disable the clouds ? I can´t find any settings for it.

May 31, 2021
I have had a black screen instead of the menu screen for every build after september. And when deleting appdata files along with reinstall don't cut it, then I'm like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Maybe in the next version, huh." But to no avail, the game still doesn't run. Even after I deleted the older version I had - as a last option, sort of. I curse myself, now my penis is softer than ever. I'll have to shift my focus to real girls, bah!
"

The same here.
The black screen bug has not been resolved in new build. That's a disappointment!
No crash report generated.

It seems like the bug hits not negligible amount of users. The computer spec is not a cause (at least in my case)
I wonder if devs are trying to inspect the bug or just ignore it because it works on their computers.

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys, in the beggining quest, what are the girls you can fuck in the fest of friendship? I already got Jadeen, Kim, Alissa and Milanna.

Jun 9, 2018
idk about you fellas, but the save system thingy is not entirely working atm (at least for me).

You know that there's a green tick button above the char's preset card? Yeah, I clicked on that. So that every time I spawn one of the girl, I don't have to customize her again.

However, it didn't work like that entirely. Last night, I modified half of the available chicks in the game. This morning when I loaded the game, from 5 chicks I spawn, there are only 2 - 3 of them that spawn with modified preset. The rest? they're reset back to their default preset. Not the legacy one, but the default one.

My best bet so far, the glitch happens when you create a new preset while you're still on a intercourse mode. But, like I said earlier, Idk about you fellas, maybe I'm the only who have this issue?

----
But overall It's a good update, I guess? I mean as long as there's a something new for the game.

alucard81

Apr 1, 2018
guys the game finish when u win competition?( i dont remember with 4-5 girls) or there are more content that i miss???...i love this new intro but is really too few...(probably because the animations, the characters and the prologue are really so well done that I would like to see a lot more)
if I can give some advice to the author he should concentrate on the evolution of the story (and more furry interaction in the story) ... it is really a small masterpiece what he has done so far

Reactions: Abbas98
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes