McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Could you elaborate on how to "switch IPs every 5GB" for MEGA please? You do that mid-download? What program to use? I can never get big files on MEGA because of this dang limit. Would really appreciate it, thanks.
Yes, I do it mid-download, usually restarting the megasync app is not even necessary actually, I just pause the download reconnect to the VPN (as to connect to a different server with a different IP than the previous) and resume the download. Sometimes others had the same idea so you end up connecting to a dud, meaning a part of, or all, of the 5GB allocated to that IP are already used up. It's a manual process, sorry if I implied it's in any way automated. There are plenty of VPNs with free plans though, I recommend Hide.me VPN myself, no logs and all the usual, they have an app so no hassle involved and free tier comes with like 10GB/month or so, even without an account iirc (at least it was that way when I was on the free plan), so that's 10GB of VPN traffic and 5GB on your own address, a total of 15GB which should cover plenty of games.

a VPN can bypass the limit quite easily. Just exit Megasync, turn on your VPN, then reopen Megasync. Voila. It's downloading again. If you're unwilling to pay for one, just avail for a free trial.
^ Also restarting megasync doesn't seem to be necessary, at least in my testing. I just pause it as to not DL outside the VPN and then resume it after the reconnect.

Or, if you have dynamic IP, after reaching the limit, pause the download, restart Wi-Fi, get a new IP address, and resume the download.
True but reconnecting to a VPN is usually faster than restarting the router. You can also reconnect from the router's admin interface, usually a bit faster. If you don't have access to that just pull the ethernet cable out for a good 10-30 seconds and put it back in, should do the trick.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
thanks for the demonstration. I've not fallen for something like this yet but I'm definitely being at least a bit careful and wait for others to inspect things before I ever install anything. A tip I heard from someone is that we should check the file size of the cracked exe compared to the origina, because most of the time, legit cracking will LOWER the size. So if the size is bigger, I don't trust a single soul out there and just don't run it. It's actually saved me once, but not on this site, admittedly

I wasn't arguing for the use of mega
Another thing to do is run "untrusted" software under Sandboxie. I know a VM is best for this kinda testing but trying to play any kind of game under a VM is a terrible experience mostly, so Sandboxie is a decent middle ground imo.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Majority of the people here actually want sandbox tho, I personally want better sandbox and being able to make custom stories if even possible. Majority of people from what I have seen here complain about poor sandbox, I dont think people care about the story of this game.
Same here. I love being able to mix and match (and customize the characters) even if there's only two variants for the poses (Maya and Shey)

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Is it possible to play the new Maya sex minigames in their "intended" locations? For example "Maya_Milanna_WaterfallScene" mini game.

Last edited:

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Graphics and animations doesnt look smooth as before bc of this test build uptade beside that graphics looks cool
For exemple ass doesnt bounce like before and boobs looks drooping . Couldnt get excited about it as much as the previous uptade game

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
anyone else have problem with curser not lining up right. if i hover over start it is actualy on settings. and not there in setting page.

Apr 10, 2021
In my playthrought , I ship shey and max and as I imagine them couple . Since they dont have 3some with others Im making my own orgies , thx to game phsiycs . Here is an exemple of Max and Bol double penetrating shey pussy :
(Note this is from previous uptade game)

View attachment 1552312 View attachment 1552311
I mean, how could you not ship them lol. Although personally I ship him both with Shey and Jadeen.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
LOL yeah she hideous, not as hideous as that hair though. Seriously why does this game still have some of the poorest hair meshes going around, part time unpaid modders can make better hair meshes and textures, just look at Skyrim or the Sims 4 for comparison.
Devs are too greedy and stupid to let modders step in and help. While they milk all the pelvis pounders for all their worth.

Reactions: GreatBuddy
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes