JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Its nice to see the developer here and interacting with essentially his parasites lol.

Are there plans to fix the character physics especially the tits? Its been broken for almost 5 patches now I'm beginning to wonder if its intentional/new art direction?
More of symbiotes I'd say

Reactions: LeFisheAuChocolat

Jun 9, 2018
Hey, can you describe this a bit more in detail? A step by step instruction for me to reproduce the issue. Also names of the characters that arent working as expected would help. We dont have much time for the 10$ version but Id like this to work by then :)
Well... tbh I'm not really sure where to start. So I'm just gonna tell you a short story based on what I experience this morning.

1. First of all I always give Jenny a custom hair (the one physics applied on it). And then I adjust her body shape, her makeup, her skin, et. cetera, et. cetera. and then I hit save as custom preset.
2. Then, I put her on a minigame scene the one with Max and then later, with Rawn.
3. When she was on the minigame*** intercourse mode, I modified her and her partner countless time. Also, I hit save to my preset button every time I made a small adjustment (such as hair colour, makeup, etc.). And when I finish the nut session, I hit quit button.
4. The next morning (this day), I tried to boot up the game. Spawned some of the chicks, And voila, Jenny returns to her default preset.

----
Also, this afternoon, I made 2 different videos. Each with its own error.

1st Video - Notice that notification saying that ""My Preset" already exist"? Well if it does exist, the custom preset should've been available on Base tab menu.

2nd Video - Tried to restart the game. Now Maya automatically respawn with unintended custom hair. Also, now Jenny's custom preset is available on the Base tab menu. Yet, she respawn with the default preset hair.
----

Well I guess that's all from me, good luck fixing it devs (y).
----

*** Edit : Almost forgot, you can't customize your character while in minigame scene.

Last edited:

DubbingIfrit

Dec 28, 2020
No hope for the old panther's animations? :(
Anyway i report that the maya-grok minigame locks you, giving you only the option to repeat and not to finish the minigame.
I tried it only once tho, so it could have been an isolated issue, i was on the new map and using effectively maya and grok

EDIT: I tried on the old wild life map and it appears to happen there too.
Plus i know i have no right of asking since we're on a pirate website lmao, but i think that many people would like a toggle to use the old textures for the genitals of Rawn and Kral/Chakkar

Last edited:

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
No hope for the old panther's animations? :(
Anyway i report that the maya-grok minigame locks you, giving you only the option to repeat and not to finish the minigame.
I tried it only once tho, so it could have been an isolated issue, i was on the new map and using effectively maya and grok

EDIT: I tried on the old wild life map and it appears to happen there too.
Plus i know i have no right of asking since we're on a pirate website lmao, but i think that many people would like a toggle to use the old textures for the genitals of Rawn and Kral/Chakkar
Yep, that was a reported bug and we already fixed it.
Also more detailed genital customizaion is part of my plan too. Since we cant really change size due to animation issues, at least more options for texture detail and colour for the Kerpali genitals would be cool.

burz_ex

Aug 9, 2020
Hey guys, in the beggining quest, what are the girls you can fuck in the fest of friendship? I already got Jadeen, Kim, Alissa and Milanna.
Hey! I'm forgot the names. You can sleep with 5 girls in total, but take 4 ribbons only (the huntress don't give you something):
- a girl on the beach
- a dancing girl at the bonfire
- a girl that sucking to main bull
- a girl at the bar
- a huntress

Got 4 ribbons? Just talk to MC's friend and that's it, the end of current demo afaik.
(sfmbe)

• Red Heart
Reactions: pataponjak3

Lordhunt

May 6, 2018
AdeptusSteve

Here is something I've seen in the sex mini games customization don't fully carry over. For example if you set your characters boob size to something higher or lower then default in the mini game it goes to back to default but all other customization are there.

Also Mercer doesnt work with the Mini games even though she is based on Mayas skeleton

Apr 10, 2021
AdeptusSteve

Do you planning to have fight system on Sandbox in the future? Cause to be honest, a lot of people although won't say it, I can see them messing around just like in the Garry's mod sandbox, when they cool off. I don't know, I personally would love this idea of doing random things like on Garry's mod, if it's going to be possible. I believe if you guys go with that route more people would want the game.

Also I hope for the requests of 1. custom stories and even if possible 2. custom animations (although I would understand if you won't be able for the second one not doing it cause it would take longer than the time you promised to release the game).
Cause from what I see, majority of people (in this site at least), don't care about the story that it was promised, instead they prefer custom stories and better sandbox.

kolng

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly, the black screen and startup issues that you and kolng are experiencing might actually be a spec problem. Just a shot in the dark, but maybe the devs are just biased towards nvidia cards?
I have a "MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1060 6GB". It's not the newest card, but I don't think it should create any problems as the game itself ran really well. And older builds, last one being 31.08.2021, worked normally. Something changed with the next build that then persisted.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
I have a "MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1060 6GB". It's not the newest card, but I don't think it should create any problems as the game itself ran really well. And older builds, last one being 31.08.2021, worked normally. Something changed with the next build that then persisted.
Windows 7?

Mar 10, 2019
Honestly, the black screen and startup issues that you and kolng are experiencing might actually be a spec problem. Just a shot in the dark, but maybe the devs are just biased towards nvidia cards?
I have the black screen bug as the others. Nvidia RTX2070, i7@4GHz, 32GB ram.
Running it on Wine in Windows 10 mode. Latest drivers, latest DXVK, latest stable Wine version.
I wonder if we are stuck with the build 2021.08.31 forever or if devs are trying to trace this bug. Like adding more reporting to the log that could hint on the cause.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I have the black screen bug as the others. Nvidia RTX2070, i7@4GHz, 32GB ram.
Running it on Wine in Windows 10 mode. Latest drivers, latest DXVK, latest stable Wine version.
I wonder if we are stuck with the build 2021.08.31 forever or if devs are trying to trace this bug. Like adding more reporting to the log that could hint on the cause.
A user on our discord had the same issue and we suggested him to do the following:
Delete the splash screen logo movies found here: \2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Content\Movies\
and start the game. It could be that some codec is missing and the computer hangs on trying to play them or something.
We havent heard back from that user but id be interested in knowing if that could help you.
Our coders are also looking into a potential fix from the startup code of the game so hopefully (if that was the issue) this is sorted out of the box for future releases.

Mar 10, 2019
Delete the splash screen logo movies found here: \2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Content\Movies\
and start the game. It could be that some codec is missing and the computer hangs on trying to play them or something.
It works!!!

Menu loads, map loads, haven't tested further yet.
So all the next build needs is to add a detection that the movie is not played so the game skips that (or some time limit then proceed to the next step anyway).
Weirdly I can play these files using default player with my codecs.

Thanks much for support!

Reactions: Slayer128
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes