HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
just wtf? i tried to play this and it somehow hogged up over 8 gigs almost 9 gigs of ram and lagged like hell no matter what setting i tried, and i've had no problem playing big name games like SC2 with decent graphic settings on my current PC so why is this thing not only so bloody laggy but hogging so much ram?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Its a nice Tech-Demo but I'm probably dead before this thing is finished.
wild life team is one of the most consistent H-game devs out there. also yes it's a tech demo with industry leading animations that put even illusion and studio fow to Shame..

Does any girl have ahegao apart from the cow?
I hope they add it too all animations

but yes a new animation with minotaur x Maya has her doing ahegao
its called full nelson 2 or something

is there any fisting scene yet? (don't judge me ok!)
yes lesbian pairing have fisting

Reactions: Chromnos

alex0789

May 3, 2019
I have to say Karra's minigame is amazing. Probably one of the best. Too bad it was not added to the demo. It sort of makes sence for it to be there after you kill the boss creature in the jungle. Having no kerpali scenes in the demo kinda defeats it's purpose. Hopefully they'll add it to 10$ build.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Sometimes I wonder about the future of this game because surely the devs can't be aiming to add every sex position possible to the game. And imagine a AAA sex game like this, only that EA-Ubisoft sells a DLC for every sex scene. *shudder*

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Sometimes I wonder about the future of this game because surely the devs can't be aiming to add every sex position possible to the game. And imagine a AAA sex game like this, only that EA-Ubisoft sells a DLC for every sex scene. *shudder*
Games are supposed to be fun. For players and developers alike ;)

The devs wouldn't constantly develope the sandbox if this wasn't something that is planned for the full version.
Image they publish 1.0 but everyone keeps playing 9.x because it still has the sandbox in it.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes