FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
One problem I see with the new fur system is you cant change the skin of characters (technically their fur), I am pretty sure others must have mentioned but just in case I wanted to mention the problem.

Except if I am dumb and cant find how to change it, I tried to change it too, not just trying to load preset.
The shaders haven’t been implemented to change yet with skin color. That’s to be added in a later patch.

btw I wanted to point out that the wolf kerpali before and after this patch are like night and day, the fur shaders alone fix the issues I had with their character models.

Reactions: SharonSotaLover

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Instead of this
torrent plsssss
You can go for the search box on the top and look for a torrent there (there is one a few pages ago), if nothing is there, then check OP (there is a link for torrent), and if nothing shows up there, then come here and ask for it.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Adding more sex animations is all they know how to do so they will keep doing it until the money dries out
I wouldnt mind one bit if all they do is to add new animations, Im not playing this for story or combat, Im playing it for sexy anthros and glistening cocks Xp

Reactions: Remen

w3t80y

Oct 31, 2017
anything new in the storyline?

i think this game is such a big scam. All this years and so little progress.

Also it runs like crap even on a 3070ti

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Hi im new and i have a question, i download the game and start new game, but i can play the demo in the beach party. I speak with shorty to finish the bet and then the game send me to main menu. Is this all the game? Or i download other version? Thanks for the answers and sorry for my english :)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
anything new in the storyline?

i think this game is such a big scam. All this years and so little progress.

I only "play" sandbox and it runs fine using 2070.
Edit: By fine I meant it's always above 60 fps unless I add too much stuff to the sandbox.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It's always interesting to see how different systems play this game. I have an old as shit FX 8320 and a 1050 ti and the game runs consistently fine for me on all epic settings at 1920 x 1080.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I know that the new fur is not fully implemented yet, so I wont comment too much on finding it rather lacklustre, but what I can say is that my computer doesnt like it one bit, so unless it becomes like le greatest fur ever, it is not worth it for me at least x.x

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It's always interesting to see how different systems play this game. I have an old as shit FX 8320 and a 1050 ti and the game runs consistently fine for me on all epic settings at 1920 x 1080.
Fine can mean various things, one person can consider 30fps fine while another will find anything below 60 unacceptable.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Fine can mean various things, one person can consider 30fps fine while another will find anything below 60 unacceptable.
This game needs to run in 120 fps, because the gameplay totally demands twitch reactions... Sadly I only have an RX 470, so the only thing twitching during gameplay is my dick.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Fair, to be more specific I consistently get 60 FPS in the showroom/areas with lower load, but lots of props and people makes it drop to around 45.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
So it has been a long time since I tried this, but didn't you used to be able to choose the characters in Sandbox mode? I can only be the dude now?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So it has been a long time since I tried this, but didn't you used to be able to choose the characters in Sandbox mode? I can only be the dude now?
Press T to open the spawn menu, spawn the character you want to play as, then talk to them and click "possess."

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes