Jan 29, 2019
Since the standalone download right now is over 10 GB, why isn't the link to the game's launcher download in the OP? That is only a few MB's and will probably make downloading the gam itself easier. Is it because of the Patreon only stuff?

Oct 12, 2019
I dont understand how to play the game.Like is there any story?Or it just a demo and still no gameplay yet.I tried sandbox but it got boring real quick,like just going around and watching sex pose.Can i got some content and gameplay and how do i do that?

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how you guys make the game look so sharp ? i mean the ingame Antialiasing for me is trash , i try to use FXAA x8 on nvidia control panel but i dont think it works , still looks bad , idk if people is using reshade or what so im asking what graphic configs yall using to make the models and textures look so pretty , ignoring the light shadows etc part.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
how you guys make the game look so sharp ? i mean the ingame Antialiasing for me is trash , i try to use FXAA x8 on nvidia control panel but i dont think it works , still looks bad , idk if people is using reshade or what so im asking what graphic configs yall using to make the models and textures look so pretty , ignoring the light shadows etc part.
FXAA is a blurry method of anti aliasing. Turn off ingame anti aliasing then download and use ReShade's SMAA option, it will be sharper. If you want it to be even more sharper you can use various sharpening options in ReShade.
Edit: Also if you are playing the game in fullscreen make sure you are playing it at your monitors native resolution, because anything lower than that will make the game blurry.
Edit #2: You can make the game even sharper if you play it at a resolution higher than your monitors native resolution. Nvidia users can do this by using DSR setting in Nvidia Control Panel, I don't know about AMD. By the way doing this requires significantly more graphics card power so don't be surprised if game becomes a slideshow.

Last edited:

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
FXAA is a blurry method of anti aliasing. Turn off ingame anti aliasing then download and use ReShade's SMAA option, it will be sharper. If you want it to be even more sharper you can use various sharpening options in ReShade.
Edit: Also if you are playing the game in fullscreen make sure you are playing it at your monitors native resolution, because anything lower than that will make the game blurry.
Edit #2: You can make the game even sharper if you play it at a resolution higher than your monitors native resolution. Nvidia users can do this by using DSR setting in Nvidia Control Panel, I don't know about AMD. By the way doing this requires significantly more graphics card power so don't be surprised if game becomes a slideshow.
Thankies , and yeah i used Reshade on games like AC valhalla etc , but i didnt use reshade on this X games or hentai ones so i didnt know if that worked or not , i mostly use FXAA because it does blurry the texts etc , but you get rid of sharp edges too so its kind of a workarround , ima try reshade with this new version see if the game looks more pretty :D

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Allowing us to setup multiple sex scenes is fantastic. This is a game changer. Thank you, thank you! I can only imagine how much machinima is going to be made now, and uploaded to websites in the form of quality advertising for Wild Life game.

If the following two features could be added, it would be great, but they're not critical. I'm still gonna have lots of fun with this game over the next year now, without these features:

1) Allow us to optionally control what NPC's look at during sex. This would involve separating the neck and above bones from the animation, freeing it so that LookAt or FreeLook could be enabled. So while the characters are having sex, they can be made to look elsewhere, look around, look at a specific object.

2) Being able to change facial expressions during sex animations, which would also require some kind of de-coupling of the facial bones from the animation. So you can make them look like their in the heat of the moment, laughing, angry, sad, lost in lust, or whatever facial expression you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: shch

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thankies , and yeah i used Reshade on games like AC valhalla etc , but i didnt use reshade on this X games or hentai ones so i didnt know if that worked or not , i mostly use FXAA because it does blurry the texts etc , but you get rid of sharp edges too so its kind of a workarround , ima try reshade with this new version see if the game looks more pretty :D
ReShade works on majority of the games, just make sure to choose the right graphics api when installing it.

retasf

Aug 26, 2017
Is there info about the lore of the game? I've seen there was questline in the "old wild life world", that gives us some info about who is ancient goatman (shaman), grok (tribe chief) etc.

Is it possible to find out more about the world? Who is Tanya and Aoi? Other characters? How do they speak, what do they like, etc?

This game has combat, scenes, mechanics, world. Basically every technical aspect went far beyond alpha stage, it is at least "beta" (most of these things are a lot more polished if we compare them to many modern games). Except the most important one. Character personalities are super important in such games. Maybe there are "alpha" character design plans or at least smth?

aaveboi

Jan 2, 2020
I really love the new sandbox mode and creating scenes and areas. Do you guys think that it would be possible for us to mod in our own props? Like new furniture, trees or cliffs and such.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This sandbox mode is the tits

View attachment 1677710
death by snu snu
Is there info about the lore of the game? I've seen there was questline in the "old wild life world", that gives us some info about who is ancient goatman (shaman), grok (tribe chief) etc.

Is it possible to find out more about the world? Who is Tanya and Aoi? Other characters? How do they speak, what do they like, etc?

This game has combat, scenes, mechanics, world. Basically every technical aspect went far beyond alpha stage, it is at least "beta" (most of these things are a lot more polished if we compare them to many modern games). Except the most important one. Character personalities are super important in such games. Maybe there are "alpha" character design plans or at least smth?
I think everyone in this game can talk mostly and does when you speak to them. There are some profiles on the website somewhere but I think all of that is being refreshed as they make the rest of the cast and polish things. I have noticed some differences over time.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I really love the new sandbox mode and creating scenes and areas. Do you guys think that it would be possible for us to mod in our own props? Like new furniture, trees or cliffs and such.
Considering they are just static meshes and objects, I have no doubt someone determined enough could pull the values from one and use it as a template to import things. That said this game updates fast so there is already a chance they just add that feature in themselves if people request it enough. The game has skyrim modding potential being on the unreal engine and all which was known for it's total conversion games and eventually became massively used as an engine.

Reactions: Slayer128
3.80 star(s) 174 Votes