69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone know if this will run on (what is basically) a Vega APU or a gt 1030? 25 fps 720p is acceptable for me.

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
All I have to say is godspeed, you might be able to squeeze out 2 npcs in the sandbox and that's about it.
I expected that. I actually think my laptop is slower than good ol Vega 7/8/11. Hopefully I'll get an AMD APU laptop soon enough. Or something with more kick in general.

Apr 10, 2021
Another thing I notice is some animations on sandbox with the new "scene" feature, doesnt have variations of animations.
For example Max x Maya blowjob interaction animation, doesnt have variety of animations. I noticed it with some of the animations, with Max and Maya I am sure the BlowjobA is one that you cant change variations. I will edit this reply with pictures so people can understand. I know this new feature its on beta, I am just reporting it in case devs dint noticed it.

Showroom (1).png
Showroom (2).png
Showroom (3).png
As you can see on these images, blowjob animation doesnt have the variation A and B just like the one on third image.
and here are the different animations of blowjob, notice its progression loop is on main loop.

Showroom (4).png Showroom (5).png Showroom (6).png

I am saying this so other players if notice something similar with other animations can report it and help the devs in case they havent notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Treatsxxx
Apr 10, 2021
And I have said that before but either the dev missed it or ignored it, one animation is missing from sandbox, one particular Max x Maya animation is missing, the one on story mode that Gunjar and Aoi have. Its two or three updates now since I seen this problem. And they havent notice or fix it.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
And I have said that before but either the dev missed it or ignored it, one animation is missing from sandbox, one particular Max x Maya animation is missing, the one on story mode that Gunjar and Aoi have. Its two or three updates now since I seen this problem. And they havent notice or fix it.
You should make note of the actual animation names so they can check here instead of guessing.

Reactions: SharonSotaLover

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I expected that. I actually think my laptop is slower than good ol Vega 7/8/11. Hopefully I'll get an AMD APU laptop soon enough. Or something with more kick in general.
I'm working with a laptop here and what I will say to the devs is that asr would probably be a good idea. I can hit high fps in this game (65 - 90 limit I set) but I know most people would appreciate fsr as an option since it works on basically everything thanks to amd's sourcing. Might really make the gameplay sections better.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I gotta say. Im in love with the Succubus outfits for some the girls and the maid one for some of the dudes lmao! It would be perfect if we could recolor them to some degree but theyre still amazing by default ^^

The only thing I truly wish we had in the game is the possibility of Jenny Futa to use the girl on girl Maya's animations at least for groups. Another minor details Ill say is about the PP toy for Maya (And the default PP of Shey Futa in some cases), it feels like a weird erectable strapon which is nice I guess but sometimes out of place, specially if you recolor your character skin it doesnt fully match the character.

A veeeery minor thing I miss too is having a legit femboy option but I think that is more like the dudes having masculine only options which I dont think it would stay that way for long, hopefully :p

The new sandbox mode seems amazing judging for the videos and screenshots I saw. I wonder if my humble gaming laptop wont blow up trying to set up a scene XD

One thing I always wanted to say about this game is that I love the cumshot mecanics. Is by far the best system I have seen. I simply love it.

Something Im curious, does the futa characters appear outside the sandbox mode? Like, do they appear on the "story" mode and stuff? I havent dived into it since it seems to be quite tough for my device to run it decently enough at all. At least when I first tried it a while ago.

Anyway Im hyped about this game. Ive been following it from quite a while and recently the quality of the content (For my personal tastes) has spiked tremendously high. I hope it continues like this! I definitely recommend it ^^

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Not yet, unfortunately.
Well we still have the sandbox mode so that's still a thing. Besides more often than not I end up playing the game in a way like "Lets paint the world white and its people" so, for that better go on sandbox mode, or should I say hmmmm cumboxy mode? XD

Maybe an offtopic, not so offtopic question. Is there any other game that have similar cumshot mecanics as this one? I found something roughly similar in a couple of Skyrim mods but not as good as this one by quite far.as a sidenote, I wish we had something like the squirt getting the characters that recieve it wet or something, so the rest of the girls had something to play with :sneaky:

Also, only Maya and Shey have the PP toy as an outfit option?

Apr 10, 2021
You should make note of the actual animation names so they can check here instead of guessing.
Why dont you look for yourself actually? Go to story mode, and then you would see you cant find the same animation on sandbox.
Also another thing genious, if its not on sandbox how would I know the name?
The position looks like its a cowgirl, check for yourself and you wont find it, I use all the cowgirl positions on Max x Maya and none of them look like the one on story mode. The animation is missing. Remember I am talking about the old black guy and Aoi, Gunjar is his name.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Boy did I delete this latest version in record time. That new pelt looks like shit on the Grok character. Honest to God, who the fuck thought this was a good idea? What was wrong with the Grok textures previously? Nothing is what. The new fur looks so ridiculously inept, I can't even fap to that.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: urta and catsdino
3.80 star(s) 174 Votes