Apr 18, 2021
Boy did I delete this latest version in record time. That new pelt looks like shit on the Grok character. Honest to God, who the fuck thought this was a good idea? What was wrong with the Grok textures previously? Nothing is what. The new fur looks so ridiculously inept, I can't even fap to that.
You do understand you could've just turned it off, right?

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Boy did I delete this latest version in record time. That new pelt looks like shit on the Grok character. Honest to God, who the fuck thought this was a good idea? What was wrong with the Grok textures previously? Nothing is what. The new fur looks so ridiculously inept, I can't even fap to that.
Buddy, there's all the rest in this version which is fucking great :sneaky:
By the way, you are a little pervert that the quality of the fur lowers the quality of life so much :D (take it as a positive joke ;))

Reactions: catsdino and Remen

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
Just get a vpn and change servers when you hit the limit. THIS COMMENT WAS NOT SPONSORED BY NORD VPN.

I always get blocked by transfer limits using the mega app, and browser storage limits downloading through browser. I know about the vpn switch every 5 Gb for mega but i still get blocked like 25% through downloading.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I always get blocked by transfer limits using the mega app, and browser storage limits downloading through browser. I know about the vpn switch every 5 Gb for mega but i still get blocked like 25% through downloading.
If you're using the app, you have to pause the download, exit the app completely, then switch the VPN on. Then reopen the app and resume the download. It's never failed for me, except in those cases where the IP assigned by the VPN was used on Mega by someone else earlier and the transfer limit is already reached. In that case, exiting the app again and reconnecting to the VPN to get a new IP is all you have to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gameville421

someguyhere14

Jan 18, 2020
Doesn't seem to Launch for me, the newest version
Anybody has any idea why or fix? Anyone with same problem?
Basically nothing happens when I try to launch exe

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2017
Is there a way to make that dubstep village music (that plays in prologue story) play in sandbox mode?

Or like a way to control/change the music that is playing atm? Haven't found anything regarding that in controls.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
BUG REPORT

Pose Head Direction faces wrong direction after loading a sandbox save.

How to reproduce:
1) Set a pose for a character in sandbox.
2) Change what they're looking at via the direction tab.
3) Save a sandbox save file, using save as.
4) Now reload that sandbox save file you just saved.
5) The head direction you set for the character pose will change to a new awkward direction. The original head direction you set won't load. The only way to get around this is to exit and then re-enter sandbox, loading your save; this will ensure the original head direction you saved gets set correctly.

SANDBOX SUGGESTION

Give us the option to load the fisher village sandbox without any NPC's already spawned in it. Maybe a checkbox that starts the sandbox with no pre-spawned NPC's.

Thx for reading.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Doesn't seem to Launch for me, the newest version
Anybody has any idea why or fix? Anyone with same problem?
Basically nothing happens when I try to launch exe
Have you tried to close it (Even on Task Manager) and then open it again? It didnt booted at all for me but on the second it worked. Tho it took a little while until everything worked properly XD

someguyhere14

Jan 18, 2020
Have you tried to close it (Even on Task Manager) and then open it again? It didnt booted at all for me but on the second it worked. Tho it took a little while until everything worked properly XD
Oh nevermind, fixed
Seems I somehow missed to extract every file from zip, xD
Thanks for fast answer though

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Remen

May 19, 2018
You took this minor issue that can be turned off waaay too seriously.

Reality4

May 18, 2021
AdeptusSteve Great update, the only thing that would make it better would be the ability to make specific characters invisible for sex animations. Or just access to more posing animations of lone characters performing the sex animation (such as the already implemented Maya's Matingpress V1/V2).

This would let players be more creative by sliding two placed separate animations/characters together to come up with their own interesting scenes :D

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
There is indeed something wrong with Grok. I decided to look into his soul. I found there ... a void ....darkness.... a depressive look at the world, I would say from the wrong side.

I think others are worried about him :(

Sad grok.png

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
AdeptusSteve Would it be possible to add an opacity slider as a feature? So you could turn male models invisible and only see there genital's?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Why dont you look for yourself actually? Go to story mode, and then you would see you cant find the same animation on sandbox.
Also another thing genious, if its not on sandbox how would I know the name?
The position looks like its a cowgirl, check for yourself and you wont find it, I use all the cowgirl positions on Max x Maya and none of them look like the one on story mode. The animation is missing. Remember I am talking about the old black guy and Aoi, Gunjar is his name.
This is what I was saying you should do, point out which one is missing so they aren't guessing.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes