C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
Which settings eat the most performance? I know shadow/post processing are usually the most demanding. What about effects/foliage/view distance? I'm running on a good desktop but I don't mind cutting some settings down for more fps. Also what's the SSGI setting?

Last edited:

killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
Which settings eat the most performance? I know shadow/post processing are usually the most demanding. What about effects/foliage/view distance? I'm running on a good desktop but I don't mind cutting some settings down for more fps. Also what's the SSGI setting?
SSGI = Screen Space Global Illumination, is an Unreal Engine feature

Reactions: C4dn3

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
No, I do not. Thanks for letting me know. How does one turn it off, exactly?
It's the "Show Fur" or whatever setting. I admit it's a bit vague and misleading, but you can change it so that the new fur is only shown during sex scenes/posing, or you can turn it off entirely.

Reactions: Ikarus45

TheeCoal

Dec 10, 2020
I dont understand how to play the game.Like is there any story?Or it just a demo and still no gameplay yet.I tried sandbox but it got boring real quick,like just going around and watching sex pose.Can i got some content and gameplay and how do i do that?
My thoughts exactly. We can't interact with the "sex scenes". We can't "populate" a scenario with a selection of characters and save it. It gets old pretty quickly...
This game would go off the charts if we could set scenes and character/poses, save the whole thing, and then... interact with "everyone"!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The skin texture system should be updated, perhaps the community can do the work somehow? It's ALMOST done, it just needs a bit of improving. It's ALMOST DONE.

Here's how it should be I think, I'm not talking overhaul, just slight modifications.

Base Character Texture - Nothing should be baked in. This texture hast he skin blemishes, pores, basic skin color; which of course can change skin tone via the color selector, but makeup, tattoos and tan line effects should not be baked into this texture. It should be a simple skin texture, with associated normal maps to match the pore and blemish variations. So the eye shadows & eye liners should not be baked into this texture, it should always be a separate makeup overlay layer. I understand nothing is perfect at the start! :)

Character Texture Overlays - This should work for any character with any skin combination. So no matter what the skin configuration is like, you can add a dirty overlay to any character for example. I understand if some characters have slightly different UV layouts, due to mesh size differences, but if done right, you can still overlay the tattoos / dirty, over any UV layout. In other words, the leg UV layout might be different among various characters right, but if it's in the same general area of the texture, a single all purpose tattoo or dirt overlay should still work, it will just be in a slightly different position based on diff characters, but still be acceptable looking.

Dirty 0/3 Dirty should be it's own overlay over the base texture. There's currently no way to use a dirty texture without having eye liner/shadows baked in.
Tattoos 0/15 - Same as dirty, should be its own overlay.
Skin Tan Lines - This is already working perfectly, the rest of the overlays should work like this one. This was designed great.

Is there anyway the community can somehow help with textures and Unreal Engine blueprint scripting? We could help speed the project along and make contributions. This project needs WAY more resources and manpower. It needs to be unleashed the same way Skyrim mods were unleashed. There are people like me ready to help, people far more experienced than me especially. There has to be a way to let the community help, not just with $$$, but with manpower.

EDIT: Here's an easy way to let the community use their own textures, the only problem is if Unreal Engine allows this?

Before any texture is loaded, it firsts check to see if that same texture exists in say, a usermods folder.

core/game/textures/char84/body_base.png

core/game/usermods/textures/char84/body_base.png
``` if fileexists, load users custom body texture, else load game's own base texture.

THen you just release all the existing textures in PSD photoshop files, so the community can add tons & tons of extra content textures for the game, similar to how Skyrim mods operate.

EDIT: Please add Lip Wetness effect?

Skin Wetness (done)
Genital Wetness (done)
Lip Wetness ?? this probably wouldn't take long to add.

Edit: Can the tribal Collar, wrist and ankle wear be added to the various Maya skeleton bodies?

Edit: Is there a button that you can press, to reset all the physics; chest, butt, penis, etc

Edit; BUG: The bounding box of a sex scene placement often interferes with the camera used when starting a sex scene through possessing. So the bounding box of the sex scene seems like it's too big in some areas, like it's offset, because the camera collides with it constantly.

Edit; Maybe add a remove all button, so you can instantly clear the fisher village sandbox to 0 npcs? You click remove all, and it makes all npc value to 0.
1646205509585.png

Edit: Preset doesn't save hair color correctly if the V is set higher than 1.0. So if I set Maya's 11/28 hair color to a V of 2.0 (HSV, the V), and save the preset, the hair color doesn't save correctly. Not a big deal, but given how some hair colors respond vastly different to different colors, it would be better to let us save values outside the 0 to 1 range, that way we can make all hair colors match a set color theme. Maybe this is a problem with unreal engine. I would save values from 0 to 3.0. Another solution is to normalize all the hair colors so they never need to go beyond 1.0 for any reason.

EDIT: I'm having so much fun with this game. I've been waiting 5 years now to play it!

Edit: BUG: If you add a pose, then try to use the clothing customizer; by expanding to that fullscreen clothign editor, it ends up changing the settings of other poses characters in a very glitchy way making them look different, so I can't just save one preset for a character, then easily change the clothing, I have to add then possess that character, create a clothing preset and use that unique clothing preset, kind of a hasslish work around, not a biggie though. EDIT: I found a work around. Go to the fullscreen clothing customizer, select the clothing you want, then instead of clicking done, just save it as a preset right then and there, that will save time, then apply that preset.

EDIT: omg, there has to be some way to pose the head during a sex scene, basically control what the npc looks at during sex, so the npc can look around while getting fucked.

Last edited:

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
AdeptusSteve Just exited my game (new release here on F95) to let you know how much I appreciate this release, and whether it involved my comments or was already in the pipeline, the sex scene configurator (tab button by default) is that critical step between 1:1 and 1:eek:thers in the same scene 'idea' that I mentioned in my comment several weeks ago. To see this new functionality integrated, as limited as it currently is (compared to what I know is possible in Unreal Engine with such system) is enough to communicate, at least to me, that the input of your dedicated players matters and contributes to the overall design and considerations as the game moves forward. I'm sure this was already in the pipeline, I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with my input, but the very fact that a system emerges on the VERY. NEXT. RELEASE. that even in some way, relates to ideas I found and communicated to you after spending hundreds of hours with the game, requires subsequent acknowledgement and gratitude regardless of intention. Thank you Steve, I'm excited to explore more of what the new release has to offer!

P.S. I've already asked for a year's worth of development, forgive me, I know this is a nightmare to build (not 'hard' just a waste of time, considering..) but a more expansive set of camera controls would be sick: essentially improve the new scene editor system to a built in animation/video EDITOR (just make a class that defines capabilities for looping current animation, independent [custom..] camera controls during that mode, an enum or array for storage of the user-created loops and camera controls during the recording period, and the ability to save that data for next time or [more difficult..] the additional ability to export that data as 1. sequencer data for replay in the 'user gallery' on the home page or 2. idk how you would do this but export a set of animation clip and camera data (sound, vfx, it's a lot..) from that stored memory location (maybe a temp file until 'save' is clicked then it goes to users/appdata/etc.) as a more common video type (mp4, wmv, ProRes, etc.). Nightmare to implement but damn that would be cool.

Some thank yous, some additional ideas, it's all love AdeptusSteve thank you so much and good luck with development!

~pajamapanda

Reactions: hakarlman
Apr 10, 2021
We have canine, reptile, feline but what about birds? give poor birds some love too. We need at least a male and female bird furry.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes