xxxwdragon

Jan 9, 2019
How do I get VR to work? I downloaded the game on steam but steam doesn't detect it as a VR game
Wildilife IS NOT a VR game. It is just a standard 3D game that have an hotkey to change the rendering output from your monitor to your VR headset. It have no UI in VR and can't be used in VR. You can use VR just to watch a scene that you have built on your monitor with NO INTERACTION in VR.

Also... mind that the developers are not willing to spend even 5 min to make VR more useable. So... don't support it if you are looking fo a VR game.

(sorry he_found_you if you recived a notification, this was not supposed to be a reply to YOUR post...)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I don't suppose it'd possible for them to release patches alongside the new builds? Like how you update games on Steam instead of redownloading the whole game you just download the updated files

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I hope they add more creampie endings in for future animations. Also some more voice sets so we get a bit of variation, and maybe have said voices change during certain sexual acts (like being more vocal during harder pounding, etc).
This is a great game so far, or at least the sandbox mode is. :)

pallekewling

Aug 23, 2016
That's on your end. There's already 38 peers.
Nope. f95 haven't renewed their certificate. It expired yesterday. Just ignore it and download anyway. The torrent itself is obviously fine, but trying to download it throws an SSL error as expected with a non-valid cert.

EDIT: Nvm they use HSTS so you can't download it until they fix it.

Reactions: Crocker505

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
My god, still no actual story ? This game should renamed to Fuck Simulator or Orgy/Gangbang Simulator. Always adding sex scenes without any story to play
They'll probably work on the story when they're satisfied with their animation bank, or that's what I imagine. I wonder what their patreons are after - whether they're happy with the animations for sandbox, or really want the story? I feel like if the patreons were really after the story they'd have made it more of a priority.
Personally I'm not really into the story as it is thus far because you can only play as Max, who's my least favorite character - I'd like to have the choice to play as Maya. Also, at least sandbox allows you the freedom to try out different couplings, which suits a lot more tastes, so that's an upside.

taktell

Jul 8, 2017
Nope. f95 haven't renewed their certificate. It expired yesterday. Just ignore it and download anyway. The torrent itself is obviously fine, but trying to download it throws an SSL error as expected with a non-valid cert.

EDIT: Nvm they use HSTS so you can't download it until they fix it.
Just set your system date to 03.03. and you will be able to download the torrent

Reactions: maytu1ga
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes