Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
The new sandbox editor is really great. It doesn't have much assets but still I managed to create some world in it. It has a big potential in the future to customize and create your own game.
Those are some great images and I applaud your creativity, but what the fuck is up with people in this thread refusing to spoiler their image dumps so it doesn't take up 90% of one page?

Apr 10, 2021
Just now adeptussteve on Discord informed me that the missing Max x Maya animation from sandbox that I reported is back again on sandbox.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Wish they actually focus on the game instead of outfits and more sex poses. Like ya that stuff is great but when your story and missions haven't been updated beyond a crash and hooking up with 5 characters. Just feels like your better off just making an open world sandbox game with a character creation so people can make their own stuff since your not actually putting time in developing the characters/game further then a dress and fuck simulator.

Also anyone else getting a fatal error crash with the game

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
Damn if you do damn if you don't with a fap game. Allot of people will load it up just for the sexy. Ether way, a good game with a small team takes time, follow some 2D creators and it takes them just short of a decade to bang out one game because they are a one man team choose not to skimp out on animation like so many studios looking for a quick buck.

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
I'm not a content creator so I don't really have any place to be overtly critical but I gotta agree with the others on having better hairstyles/skin tones for Max seeing as he is really one of the only twink/femboy like characters. Also, this is one of the finest adult games right now by a considerable distance.

TKadachi

Mar 3, 2022
The new sandbox features have crazy potential, can't wait to tinker around a little more with them.

I also found an annoying bug in the showroom map where NPC's stop following you when your controlled character reaches a certain (and very low) height. Can't take anyone with you if you build elevated structures. :confused:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
True we need horses two, its priority, however for the time being we can compromise with Rhino and Bull, we need birds too tho.

And I hope they make more female characters for humans (we need a third Shey character, way to many Maya based characters) and female "tribal" named characters. Mostly because would be immersive within the game, as already has Tribal male characters, it feels weird there is none on women.

Also they need to stop with ugly human male characters, the new guy they made is seriously so ugly, majority of human male characters are ugly. Almost none of them attract me. With the exceptions of course attractive characters like Max, Cormac, Locu, Tommas (if you edit him he is better looking than Max), Frank and Jason.

Seriously the rest of male human characters are really unattractive, I mean its a sex game, not only women should be attractive. I am a simple gal, I want both hot guys and hot girls, lol.
What they need to do before releasing more characters or scenes is getting rid of clothes clipping and having bodyshapes also not clip through some males/females.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes