Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
how to do group sex?
Spawn in each of the characters that you want to participate, talk to each of them and have them follow you. Then talk to one of them and select the "sex (group)" option. If that option does not appear, then there are no group animations for the number/combination of actors you've chosen, or you've done something wrong. Check the spreadsheet for a detailed list of which combinations of actors have animations.

Reactions: MirrorHead

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Spawn in each of the characters that you want to participate, talk to each of them and have them follow you. Then talk to one of them and select the "sex (group)" option. If that option does not appear, then there are no group animations for the number/combination of actors you've chosen, or you've done something wrong. Check the spreadsheet for a detailed list of which combinations of actors have animations.
Where is this spreadsheet you mention?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
New sanbox features are pretty good. Looks promising for the future, when more stuff is added.

View attachment 1676545 View attachment 1676548 View attachment 1676549
Really cool use of area lights in the 1st and 2nd picture. Also, you must have a god-tier nasa supercomputer as a gaming rig, 'cuz that amount of animations would absolutely fry my computer.

Also, here's what happens to cocky adventurers. Spoiler alert, they got cock'd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a more serious note, the only problem i've had with the sandbox is the occasional texture glitch. To be more specific, there're times where it'll take a long time for textures to load, and sometimes, they'll stop loading at all, so I'll have to restart the level to fix everything. The bug happens more frequently when you try and use the sandbox 2.0's character creator instead of the default poser to make new character looks and presets. Sometimes, it also happens when there's a ton of shit in your sandbox (like if you make an entire house, or you have too many anims playing). The easiest fix would be to lower your graphics settings to minimize load.

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
Thanks 4 the upload! I hope in the future release you can seduce Jenny somehow (really liked her character model)!

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes