droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Sometimes I wonder about the future of this game because surely the devs can't be aiming to add every sex position possible to the game. And imagine a AAA sex game like this, only that EA-Ubisoft sells a DLC for every sex scene. *shudder*
Adding more sex animations is all they know how to do so they will keep doing it until the money dries out

• Angry
Reactions: Remen and joni51

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
From a previous post:
Try the other executable, and see if it does the same thing. The other executable (PS: not sure why they ship it with two executables but anyway), is in WindowsNoEditor->WildLifeC->Binaries->Win64 = WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe [is the name].

Also what is your hardware. It may be a hardware issue, though unlikely.

Also found this link, that may be of some assistance to your issue (if the above doesn't work) =

If above doesn't work, maybe you can delete the startup page that plays?
From a previous post: Delete the splash screen logo movies found here: \2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Content\Movies\

Jun 19, 2017
yeah 12 years old but still depending on the settings a hog and my computer can run starcraft 2 on it's med-high settings so just look at the specs needed for that <.< but if you want newer i can play games like xenoverse 2 and black squad or COD cold war without much issue, mind you i also don't expect games running on the unreal engine to use 2 or 3 times more ram then AAA titles and lag like hell <.< i think the game makers need to clean up the game to make it playable for those who don't have the money to buy a dedicating gaming rig, also i bought my current computer literally just a week before Christmas meaning it's only a couple of months old <.<
Still no information about resolution or your speccs.

So what? I also can buy 5 year old computers at my local store. Just buying it a few months ago doesn't mean the hardware is a few months old (or rather the most recent generation of gpu or cpu).

Why do I / Devs / other people have to look up recommended speccs of games just to ASSUME your rig?

AAA doesn't mean shit nowadays.

Dunno about the games you mentioned. My last CoD was MW1, but I don't think the maps have gotten that much bigger. The world in Wildlife is vast, details at every corner. Black Squad looks like a CS clone to me, with average looking graphics, tiny maps and so on.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Games are supposed to be fun. For players and developers alike ;)

The devs wouldn't constantly develope the sandbox if this wasn't something that is planned for the full version.
Image they publish 1.0 but everyone keeps playing 9.x because it still has the sandbox in it.
I just hope they will add the game part to this game at some point.
Right now it is basically an animation gallery

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Still no information about resolution or your speccs.

So what? I also can buy 5 year old computers at my local store. Just buying it a few months ago doesn't mean the hardware is a few months old (or rather the most recent generation of gpu or cpu).

Why do I / Devs / other people have to look up recommended speccs of games just to ASSUME your rig?

AAA doesn't mean shit nowadays.

Dunno about the games you mentioned. My last CoD was MW1, but I don't think the maps have gotten that much bigger. The world in Wildlife is vast, details at every corner. Black Squad looks like a CS clone to me, with average looking graphics, tiny maps and so on.
when i extract the file "WildLifeC-WindowsNoEditor.pak" it tells me that it is corrupt

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
When this game will be complete it will revolutionize the western erotic games market and westerners will finally be able to compete with japs.

Reactions: catsdino

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I don't use WinRar-7ZStandard blows it out but it does do a better job of repairing archives try running a repair or just an extract through it. protip: Use this its a modified version of 7zip combines a bunch of different techs and is faster and better in every way.

Apr 10, 2021
One problem I see with the new fur system is you cant change the skin of characters (technically their fur), I am pretty sure others must have mentioned but just in case I wanted to mention the problem.

Except if I am dumb and cant find how to change it, I tried to change it too, not just trying to load preset.

Reactions: BSSDSJ

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
One problem I see with the new fur system is you cant change the skin of characters (technically their fur), I am pretty sure others must have mentioned but just in case I wanted to mention the problem.

Except if I am dumb and cant find how to change it, I tried to change it too, not just trying to load preset.
The shaders haven’t been implemented to change yet with skin color. That’s to be added in a later patch.

btw I wanted to point out that the wolf kerpali before and after this patch are like night and day, the fur shaders alone fix the issues I had with their character models.

Reactions: SharonSotaLover

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Instead of this
torrent plsssss
You can go for the search box on the top and look for a torrent there (there is one a few pages ago), if nothing is there, then check OP (there is a link for torrent), and if nothing shows up there, then come here and ask for it.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes