ANyad

Jun 3, 2017
Well if its Completed this has been the best game! the movement is reacting slow it can be faster. graphics is very good !!! just dont give up guys. hope developers implement pregnancy. and story ofc ^^
can we know where come out the next build? i cant wait it ^^

Oct 21, 2018
Whoa! The VR option is working!!

I was playing around with riftcat to use my cardboard as a VR headset for steam VR. Well, not an actual cardboard but some other 3d glasses where you put your smartphone in. Same concept.
And then i launched wildlife and it actually switches to VR mode! Man thats tense! if you have the opportunity, you must try that. Its a bit of work to set up though....

1245Boy

Jul 15, 2018
Whoa! The VR option is working!!

I was playing around with riftcat to use my cardboard as a VR headset for steam VR. Well, not an actual cardboard but some other 3d glasses where you put your smartphone in. Same concept.
And then i launched wildlife and it actually switches to VR mode! Man thats tense! if you have the opportunity, you must try that. Its a bit of work to set up though....
VR Isn't an actual mode in the main version right?!

robs

Aug 13, 2018
i´m pretty sure my laptop doesn´t have the required graphic card
sadly
but it would´ve been nice to know before I downloaded it

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i´m pretty sure my laptop doesn´t have the required graphic card
sadly
but it would´ve been nice to know before I downloaded it
If its a integrated graphics card you're probably out of luck.

D

Deleted member 1113261

I'm really enjoying this game and the models look great but there are some minor flaws with the human females.
The first one is the nails definitely need work because they don't match the quality of the rest of the body. They look placeholder at best. Especially the toe nails. I was wondering if there would be nail polish in the game at some point since the nails are just gray and dull looking. The second flaw I noticed is the texture for the side of the feet doesn't blend well. You can see a line and some discoloration.

I understand you devs are very busy and probably don't have time to add any fetish animations any time soon but I think some footjob animations would be a nice edition since it seems you already put a lot of detail into the feet and their animations (most games overlook this).

I also think a nice edition for people such as myself would be some type of slider to adjust the position of the feet during certain sex animations. For example, in a position where the legs are wrapped around the partner, instead of the feet being relaxed we could have the option to make the toes curl or point. It's just a minor detail but every minor detail adds up to put your game above the rest.

Thank you for your time and effort. ;)

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
There are a lot of complaints/nitpicks etc in this thread. From someone who's been programming since the 80's, doing cgi since the 90's on and off and currently working on some games..

1. What theyve done here is amazing. I was planning to do exactly this.. but more linear/less sandbox. Honestly theyve done a better job than i would.. the models alone are amazing. The reason im not is this game will take a supercomputer to run. This is better quality than any AAA game i know of.
2. They might pull it off but i doubt they'll go gold in 2020. Maybe alpha. So be patient. Those of you who dont dev dont realise how impressive the work theyve done is.
3. His planning is admirable. In a few years 1080ti's will go used for $100-200 and 32gb ddr4 will be in mid level computers. So the average pc will be able to handle this. That's VERY smart planning
4. This is done in unreal engine. The best high end graphics engine available. Which means the graphics are upgradeable by simply upgrading the models etc. This game is going to be freaking stunning in years.

5: This is the biggy. These guys are going to be a serious studio. What theyre creating here is a game engine on top of UE4. Which means creating new games with their base will be 10x faster

If you dont have a HIGH END pc i doubt you can play this at all. But you will be able to in the future. Be patience. You have no concept of the sheer amount of time creating assets alone takes them. Much less all the optimisation.. id bet they spent more time on those two things than anything. Id buy stock in this studio in a heartbeat right now.

Reactions: rf96

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
There are a lot of complaints/nitpicks etc in this thread. From someone who's been programming since the 80's, doing cgi since the 90's on and off and currently working on some games..

1. What theyve done here is amazing. I was planning to do exactly this.. but more linear/less sandbox. Honestly theyve done a better job than i would.. the models alone are amazing. The reason im not is this game will take a supercomputer to run. This is better quality than any AAA game i know of.
2. They might pull it off but i doubt they'll go gold in 2020. Maybe alpha. So be patient. Those of you who dont dev dont realise how impressive the work theyve done is.
3. His planning is admirable. In a few years 1080ti's will go used for $100-200 and 32gb ddr4 will be in mid level computers. So the average pc will be able to handle this. That's VERY smart planning
4. This is done in unreal engine. The best high end graphics engine available. Which means the graphics are upgradeable by simply upgrading the models etc. This game is going to be freaking stunning in years.

5: This is the biggy. These guys are going to be a serious studio. What theyre creating here is a game engine on top of UE4. Which means creating new games with their base will be 10x faster

If you dont have a HIGH END pc i doubt you can play this at all. But you will be able to in the future. Be patience. You have no concept of the sheer amount of time creating assets alone takes them. Much less all the optimisation.. id bet they spent more time on those two things than anything. Id buy stock in this studio in a heartbeat right now.
I agree, the interactions between two characters in terms of animations is more than any attempt at a 3d sex game combined, while being of very good quality. Not to mention the easy switch between holes, much appreciated.

Models, animations, amount of interactions, game elements like swimming, flying, interface for all the things, tech for ejaculation. Eye candy doesn't work without the framework and they have made strides with both.

druuuk

Apr 24, 2018

I mean, I know I probably have some twisted sense of what is 'high-end' but I have no problem whatsoever running UE4 games with just 8gb of ram, a phenom xII 955 (this is the big one right here, my cpu is OLD), and a 3gb 1060.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I mean, I know I probably have some twisted sense of what is 'high-end' but I have no problem whatsoever running UE4 games with just 8gb of ram, a phenom xII 955 (this is the big one right here, my cpu is OLD), and a 3gb 1060.
Youre playing games with low poly models with textures that hide that fact. And the reason you can play them is that 1060 though that phenom isnt bad despite the fanboys. I upgraded from an fx8320 to a ryzen 1700x and if you put a 1080ti in your system it would game faster.

Those are daz models he's using likely sent to blender , morphed , retextured and sent to UE. Open the game.. look down at the Sand. Now look at some of the broad leaf plants. (he used low poly models for the trees etc). See the difference? Now look closely at the character models , ignore the clothing and the furries. Look closely at the human models. Look at the skin textures... now load up ANY aaa game and look closely at them.. you'll laugh. Look at the main characters hair. That hair probably has more vertices than 5 or 6 characters in the average game.. i could go on. Theres a reason i didnt do this. If i had dual 1080ti's and tossed another 16gb of ddr4 id give it a shot hoping the average gaming comp could catch up. What these guys have achieved is incredible

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I agree, the interactions between two characters in terms of animations is more than any attempt at a 3d sex game combined, while being of very good quality. Not to mention the easy switch between holes, much appreciated.

Models, animations, amount of interactions, game elements like swimming, flying, interface for all the things, tech for ejaculation. Eye candy doesn't work without the framework and they have made strides with both.
Excablecar i think the game design is incredibly clever. Major game dev's will be stealing the possession mechanic. And the way they did sex animations is incredibly clever and a lot of devs could learn a lot from them

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Youre playing games with low poly models with textures that hide that fact. And the reason you can play them is that 1060 though that phenom isnt bad despite the fanboys. I upgraded from an fx8320 to a ryzen 1700x and if you put a 1080ti in your system it would game faster.

Those are daz models he's using likely sent to blender , morphed , retextured and sent to UE. Open the game.. look down at the Sand. Now look at some of the broad leaf plants. (he used low poly models for the trees etc). See the difference? Now look closely at the character models , ignore the clothing and the furries. Look closely at the human models. Look at the skin textures... now load up ANY aaa game and look closely at them.. you'll laugh. Look at the main characters hair. That hair probably has more vertices than 5 or 6 characters in the average game.. i could go on. Theres a reason i didnt do this. If i had dual 1080ti's and tossed another 16gb of ddr4 id give it a shot hoping the average gaming comp could catch up. What these guys have achieved is incredible
all characters are handcrafted from scratch, no "DAZ-Models" involved

*thanks for all the positive feedback recently.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes