156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hey,does anyone know a walkthrough where I can have sex with someone including lesbian sex?
I don't know what you would need a walkthrough for. There is practically no gameplay to speak of. Just walk up to NPCs and initiate a scene. Experiment with pairs, and see which ones do and don't have scenes. I don't think there are any lesbian scenes yet. Although there was just one in a previous build at the very least.

Reactions: Prick

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
I don't know what you would need a walkthrough for. There is practically no gameplay to speak of. Just walk up to NPCs and initiate a scene. Experiment with pairs, and see which ones do and don't have scenes. I don't think there are any lesbian scenes yet. Although there was just one in a previous build at the very least.
Lol, needing a walkthrough for the most basic interaction in the game. There actually is a few lesbo scenes, you can make some girls eat each other out and maybe grind on each other. Too bad i'm not really into lesbo stuff, but it's there.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
excuse me but why cant I do the lesbian sex with any female character when I am the female character when there is no 'lets have sex' command

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
At this rate I don't think this game will ever be complete, at least before Half life 3 come out.
I watched their lastest video they have a team now which means work done faster, i think it will be out in 2020 if their patreon keep making bank theres a lot of people behind this and they seem very motivated

Reactions: STEWENSOWL

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
At this rate I don't think this game will ever be complete, at least before Half life 3 come out.
See I'm usually pessimistic about games that are ambitious as these, but I actually believe in these devs.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I gotta say, Tanya is really freaking hot, I dig the silver hair w/ Headband + eyeliner combo. Right now definitely my favorite girl.

Reactions: Xelius

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
The 3D models looks nice and the animations in special are well done. If they just include a mode to create your own character and let you fuck and stuff its already good enough to me.
But its making 40k on Patreon, so I'm expecting a lot more content.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
The 3D models looks nice and the animations in special are well done. If they just include a mode to create your own character and let you fuck and stuff its already good enough to me.
But its making 40k on Patreon, so I'm expecting a lot more content.
Hard to say if they will let you make your own character, or at least your own male character, since animations seem to be tied to which male actor is in use, regardless of which female character is going at it. I don't particularly mind though as they currently have a lot of characters they plan to make playable with even more being worked on, so there's that.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hard to say if they will let you make your own character, or at least your own male character, since animations seem to be tied to which male actor is in use, regardless of which female character is going at it. I don't particularly mind though as they currently have a lot of characters they plan to make playable with even more being worked on, so there's that.
Character customization is confirmed, at least in the future. The game has big plans, and building your own character from the ground up is supposed to be one of them. The future characters should be able to use the same animations with the appropriate scaling, but that's a technical feat I will let them worry about.

I shared the roadmap on post .

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
My only complaint is that the dancing animations look kind of... bizarre, and not very "dance" like. The game is still in relatively early stages so I'd just glance over something like that, but they really do look kind of funny.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes