MarkMelon

Dec 1, 2019
I don't care about what's more gay or not, futa on kerpeli female is needed though
I was thinking about something; seeing as there's a clear audience for futas, it would be cool to see them implement some feature that let's you change between normal and futa version with all the females instead of making them separate models. I'm not asking for it though, something like that would probably be extremly hard to create, but would be cool nonetheless and would satisfy everyone

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Also, you'd consider brain functionality, which gets too much for this topic (though, more nuanced, despite being proven that literally everyone's brains function the same. Example: A cis-gay German man has the same brain functionality as a bisexual Asian transwoman. This also debunks the female/male brain argument, too). Either way, it's pretty straight forward.
1000% wrong

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I was thinking about something; seeing as there's a clear audience for futas, it would be cool to see them implement some feature that let's you change between normal and futa version with all the females instead of making them separate models. I'm not asking for it though, something like that would probably be extremly hard to create, but would be cool nonetheless and would satisfy everyone
Now you see it...now you don't. Just worry where she's gonna make it disappear....

• Wow
Reactions: MarkMelon

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Ryzen 7 2700X, 24 GB RAM y AMD RADEON RX 570 8-GB Vram.

I already tried with different settings Graphics quality , full screen YES/NO, etc....
If the game's locking up your OS with that setup, something's really fucky. Have you checked temps to make sure nothing's overheating?

urbietacarl

Jun 9, 2019
If the game's locking up your OS with that setup, something's really fucky. Have you checked temps to make sure nothing's overheating?

normal temperatures, normal RAM and VRAM usage and usage percentages typical of other games.

I will re-download the game and delete the hidden data folder app data.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
normal temperatures, normal RAM and VRAM usage and usage percentages typical of other games.

I'm having this issue too. It gives me a GPU timeout error. Only happens in the new game. The sandbox showroom runs smoothly with no crashes.

I have tried some troubleshooting I found online, but they didn't work:
- Reset shader cache
- Update drivers and windows
- Install all Visual C Redistributbles

What I haven't tried is to lower the game presets below low. Unreal has a file in \Users\'username'\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

But I think it's game related, so there is nothing you can do about it. So I wouldn't waste too much time on it. Maybe the game doesn't like the RX570 for some complex reason (same GPU as me)

Last edited:
Reactions: [User Deleted]

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022

check the performance monitoring screen if a driver is malfunctioning.
on win 10 type "perfmon /rel" in the windows search and check the reliability statistics for errors.
if its a driver related issue, which a system freeze might be, then it shows u a critical error there.

alternatively event display screen could help too. it shows logs of everything going on. especially administrative events could tell u more. this shows much more so it might be overwhelming.

that being said, the game is not optimized at all. running this at a stable 60fps requires quite the system, even at 1080p, especially with the newer fur active since thats even less optimized.
wouldnt surprise me if some drivers have issues with the game and refuse to cooperate randomly.
drivers can be moody if stuff doesnt work 100%. be happy u have an AMD card. nvidia are even more picky in terms of driver compatibility.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Sandbox has no gameplay . It's just a poser.
More body types = exponentially more work for the devs for exponentially less gains.
But I like making up poses to take screenshots of and create videos, and maps. So more body types means more fun for me. I get that you want gameplay in the main game, but lots of people like me want more tools to use in the sandbox. So we'll keep asking for more of those, it's gains for us. You ask what you want, I ask what I want, it's a democracy, may the majority win lol.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
But I like making up poses to take screenshots of and create videos, and maps. So more body types means more fun for me. I get that you want gameplay in the main game, but lots of people like me want more tools to use in the sandbox. So we'll keep asking for more of those, it's gains for us. You ask what you want, I ask what I want, it's a democracy, may the majority win lol.
You are wrong. He is telling what he thinks is best for the game and showing his arguments. Your argumentation is more selfish, you are just telling what you want. You are willing to sacrifice the game just to have more content for you.

Btw most people want gameplay aspects. Those who want a 'scene maker' are just a loud minority. It doesn't matter if you ask 100 times, you are just one person, your opinion isn't more important because you asked more times. The developer would lose money if they catered to the whims of these few people.

Aremisio

Dec 19, 2020
The game is not a good scene/film maker anyway since there's a limited set of animations to begin with. It's not like those dynamic simulators like true facials or captain hardcore where you have virtually unlimited poses and scenes potential. You have a finite set that you can cycle through, you have arbitrary restrictions (orgasm poses are very few) and are bound by skeletons types further limiting variety - some pairings barely have animations at all. The game looks great but after a while you've seen all it has to offer. It might still be enough to get what you want, but at that point I might as well look a video taken from the game and spare my PC the stress of running it. I doubt they can ever change this though, they're stuck adding repeating animations one at a time with at best 2/3 variations each.
So with that in mind I would say it's a good scene maker that is rapidly exhausted and becomes stale - which is why they need to add more all the time.
It's main advantage is that games like true facials and captain hardcore are also ridden with their own issues and not everyone wants to spend 4 hours positioning each finger on a model to get at best 30 seconds worth of simulation before the physics bug. There is value in having premade animations - just not very long lasting value.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
You are wrong. He is telling what he thinks is best for the game and showing his arguments. Your argumentation is more selfish, you are just telling what you want. You are willing to sacrifice the game just to have more content for you.

Btw most people want gameplay aspects. Those who want a 'scene maker' are just a loud minority. It doesn't matter if you ask 100 times, you are just one person, your opinion isn't more important because you asked more times. The developer would lose money if they catered to the whims of these few people.

Doesn't matter if I'm actually the majority or not, like I said, may the majority win, whoever it is. If more people want gameplay aspects, then they should tell it to the devs. Meanwhile, I see plenty of people like me in this thread asking for more sandbox content. His argument is that we should stop asking for more characters, but I won't stop asking for what I want. If the devs are going to listen to me, or to you, it's up to them ;)

Plus, I support the game on patreon, do you?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes