SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I was thinking about something; seeing as there's a clear audience for futas, it would be cool to see them implement some feature that let's you change between normal and futa version with all the females instead of making them separate models. I'm not asking for it though, something like that would probably be extremly hard to create, but would be cool nonetheless and would satisfy everyone
I may be wrong, but I think the characters that have a futa version(Shey for example) is separate from the normal version because the skeletons are different

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
My attempt to do something: Here's a sauna...?

Initially I was going to make a big place (I usually like to make small detailed places) and then this "sauna" was one of those attempts but I gave up halfway, making a bigger place sometimes in this game is tiresome and also because the game is not well optimized for sandbox (this room wasn't initially going to be a sauna but I had no idea what to call it)

Features: idk take photos or make videos I guess? :KEK:
Obs: done in 2-3 days probably, it's a small room (For Now?™), I had done something like a reception next to the "sauna" but I fucking deleted the wrong save and lost an entire afternoon of work...:FacePalm:
EDIT: the room lighting looks better with volumetric option on and the game seems to ignore this option after reopening it, try unchecking and cheking the volumetric option and applying it just to be sure, otherwise the room will probably be a little more darker.

You know the drill, just throw it in AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\Showroom and have fun with whatever you want to do with it (y)

1653150451507.png 1653170116311.png 1653170230862.png 1653170336128.png

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I may be wrong, but I think the characters that have a futa version(Shey for example) is separate from the normal version because the skeletons are different
Not really, if you mean the futa version themselves, yes, but if you're talking about her non-futa counterparts them that does not apply to Jenny. I think that one uses Maya's base skeleton. Shey-Shey is a unique character but Jenny is pretty much a "Maya Skin" as far as I am aware of.

Mila07

Apr 11, 2022
Hello and welcome to Booty Bay !

Here is my last sandbox. After some very explicit map, I wanted to create something more casual and try to make it lively. There are still a few scenes in it, but my potatoe computer dont let me live my dreams fully :D

I love to see how other use the sandbox possibilities, so if I can myself give some design ideas...

This sandbox belongs to the new map.
(tip: the best sun exposition is in the late afternoon, so dont forget to clic briefly on the right arrow on your keyboard.)

Bar.png Stunning.png Cinema.png

Last edited:

urbietacarl

Jun 9, 2019
check the performance monitoring screen if a driver is malfunctioning.
on win 10 type "perfmon /rel" in the windows search and check the reliability statistics for errors.
if its a driver related issue, which a system freeze might be, then it shows u a critical error there.

alternatively event display screen could help too. it shows logs of everything going on. especially administrative events could tell u more. this shows much more so it might be overwhelming.

that being said, the game is not optimized at all. running this at a stable 60fps requires quite the system, even at 1080p, especially with the newer fur active since thats even less optimized.
wouldnt surprise me if some drivers have issues with the game and refuse to cooperate randomly.
drivers can be moody if stuff doesnt work 100%. be happy u have an AMD card. nvidia are even more picky in terms of driver compatibility.

Thank you.

In event viewer I have critical cases and error when the whole system freezes.
in perfmon /rel I only have critical event "Windows did not shut down correctly".

Thank you very much for the info.

urbietacarl

Jun 9, 2019
I'm having this issue too. It gives me a GPU timeout error. Only happens in the new game. The sandbox showroom runs smoothly with no crashes.

I have tried some troubleshooting I found online, but they didn't work:
- Reset shader cache
- Update drivers and windows
- Install all Visual C Redistributbles

What I haven't tried is to lower the game presets below low. Unreal has a file in \Users\'username'\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

But I think it's game related, so there is nothing you can do about it. So I wouldn't waste too much time on it. Maybe the game doesn't like the RX570 for some complex reason (same GPU as me)
Hopefully we will be compatible in another update.

ipoop245

Feb 17, 2019
Is there any way to see 3some scenes in Sandbox ? Also how many sex mini game are there ? I only found the protag/fat guy/lesbian mini game

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
How do I start an interaction with more than two people?
You possess the first participant, you talk to the second one and say 'follow' and then talk to the third one and go to 'group sex'. It's the same for more than three, just make sure to only choose 'group sex' on the last participant

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Thank you.

In event viewer I have critical cases and error when the whole system freezes.
in perfmon /rel I only have critical event "Windows did not shut down correctly".

Thank you very much for the info.
yes perfmon only shows windows related things or if its a driver causing a windows issue, so indirectly driver issues too because they mostly annoy windows.

critical events are usually not too nice but the good thing is, usually u will notice that something is not doing well. google for the error codes. hopefully u can find ur issue.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes