Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Ahh that thing.. I actually don't know how I'd use it, it's too raw texture-wise and swings all the time with weird physics. I thought of some ropes in terms of decorations we could use to make it look like a character is tied to something :p

Apr 10, 2022
Ahh that thing.. I actually don't know how I'd use it, it's too raw texture-wise and swings all the time with weird physics. I thought of some ropes in terms of decorations we could use to make it look like a character is tied to something :p
Do you know how to port the chars' models to Blender or similar, perhaps?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Do you know how to port the chars' models to Blender or similar, perhaps?
No but I just like to use the vanilla stuff that's included everything else is too fiddly for me :p
But the vanilla sandbox can take you prett far, I just used the ends of the dreamcatcher once as "rope" replacement and another time I just used the geometrical shaping tools to create something to lock a chair on the wall with the wrists and feet.

Reactions: Not-a-Username

Avri

Dec 11, 2019
" • Sandbox editor: When duplicating ropes with their attachment target object, the duplicated rope will be attached to the duplicated attachment target object "

There are ROPES in the sandbox editor?? Where? I looked for something like that but didn't find it!
Yeah, for sure, in a weird category, can't remember which. They love to get tangled/attached/bugged to all kinds of stuff though, at least that's my experience.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Mega
I am adding mirrors to OP.
Mega didn't work -_-
at the end it was stuck endless and didn't finish and I was left with a file that I can't open.

Uploadhaven doesn't start, gofile is overloaded and doesn't allow downloads currently and Anonfile is slow af (2 hours..).

fml :D

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Same, after extracting from the zip says 'parameters are incorrect'
tbh I've always had bad experiences with mega since they switched to this weird system. I'm going now with anonfile, will take roughly one hour because they're slow but every other mirror doesn't work

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes