Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I don't see a new Shiva avaiable in the editor? Also, generally there is really no big difference in the graphics compared to the previous UE4 build. I've expected something breathtaking but it basically looks the same :D

Edit: Can't scroll to the left in editor mode, only W S & D work but A doesn't, and yes, constantly crashing.
It seems the build isn't really usable now.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Wow, beware!!

If you load up a project from the UE4 version into the UE5, you can't use it anymore in the UE4 version.. it says "Error this project has been loaded in a newer version".

Holy shit, that's messed up.

Luckily I was able to load up one from the autosaves and save it as new UE4 version.

Edit: But the A button stays broken in the original UE4 version..urgs.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Going to redownload the UE4 version now and hope a clean reinstall will fix it.. since the UE5 game version did also break my UE4 controls for whatever reason.

I would've loved to see Shiva but she's not there

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Is it possible to export the new animations into the more stable UE4 build and just use them there? I can't find them in the folders

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Is it possible to export the new animations into the more stable UE4 build and just use them there? I can't find them in the folders
Unfortunately no. Youll just have to be patient. We did write plenty of warnings that this version will be much less stable than previous testing builds.

It's my favorite update yet! I love when the game goes View attachment 2240581 , and then you get to start over again.
Damn I love rougelikes.

Anyone testing this and then complaining over here:

We will try to fix the biggest crashes and issues for the 10$ version next week so if you find anything that is especially obstructing, please report. But let it be known that many things will take more time. So again, pls be patient :)

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
We will try to fix the biggest crashes and issues for the 10$ version next week so if you find anything that is especially obstructing, please report. But let it be known that many things will take more time. So again, pls be patient :)
I'm just kidding Steve, but to be honest by the time the new 10$ update comes out I will be able to speedrun any% the main menu and the new sex scene selection.

Reactions: rf96
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes