gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
image_2022-12-20_191945630.png

Now i can't even open this fucking shit, isn't this error related to some VR shit from UE5? The fuck it has anything to do with not launching at the very least? If any one else have the same error and have any fucking clue what might be the issue then plz share.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I downkoaded the bew version now from several sources but always get the Fatal Error ...sooner or later it happens always and its not related to any specific action or minigame as it seems...

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Can't wait for the $10 (hopefully) more stable version on friday so people stop saying the same things about fatal errors and stereo rendering issues over the next 10 pages :LOL: Like, did you even read the last pages?

Reactions: he_found_you

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Haven't been keeping up forthe last year or so - anyting aded except more furry and more sandbox? Anything added to the core gameplay/story/campaign?
They didn't even add much to the sandbox afaik. We can't even change facial expressions on existing sex scenes. The major characters like Maya x Max have maybe 4 Sex scenes with progressions, everything else is just little unrelated snippets. There's not too much room to experiment unfortunately.. and I still don't understand why so many good animations are hard-locked on characters like Iljah. I mean he is purposely designed to be very ugly and gross, why would you hide a lot of your greatest content behind that exclusively?

Just make it avaiable for other character combinations too. Could be done in a week's work, it's just aligning the other characters to the right proportions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayer128
Nov 1, 2018
I tried to have sex literally 14 times (I counted it) and couldn't, just spawned a male character and I had Maya (nothing fancy), the game crashes, the end.
Also, what's up with the new sex animation menu, it's way too complex just to run a couple animations. I did not even have a chance to fully grasp that lol.
P.S Everything is about the last update (UE 5).
P.P.S The game loaded way faster than before, that's a big plus I guess.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
They SHOULD release a better build this fucking Friday. The update is genuinely good because you can chronologically order the sex anims like a playlist. But how tf can you enjoy it when you crash every 5 seconds??

Nimbusia

Jan 19, 2020
They SHOULD release a better build this fucking Friday. The update is genuinely good because you can chronologically order the sex anims like a playlist. But how tf can you enjoy it when you crash every 5 seconds??
what card are you using? I didnt run in any crashes while trying out the sex anims

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
That's been possible before too
No? In the newest build, you can pick and choose which anims come first and which anims come second to where pressing C to advance to the next scene will advance based on the order you choose. For example, I curate a playlist of: Max_Shey blowjob, Max_Shey missionary, Max_Shey doggy. When I initiate it, it follows that order (again, sort of like a playlist). Whereas, in prev. versions, the anims are all jumbled up randomly, so if you want to do blowjob THEN go to sex, you'd have to find it in the dropdown list

RTX 2060 Max Q (it's underclocked cuz it's the card in the 2020 g14 laptop from RoG, but it's 5968 VRAM according to dxdiag)

Nimbusia

Jan 19, 2020
No? In the newest build, you can pick and choose which anims come first and which anims come second to where pressing C to advance to the next scene will advance based on the order you choose. For example, I curate a playlist of: Max_Shey blowjob, Max_Shey missionary, Max_Shey doggy. When I initiate it, it follows that order (again, sort of like a playlist). Whereas, in prev. versions, the anims are all jumbled up randomly, so if you want to do blowjob THEN go to sex, you'd have to find it in the dropdown list

RTX 2060 Max Q (it's underclocked cuz it's the card in the 2020 g14 laptop from RoG, but it's 5968 VRAM according to dxdiag)
Im using rtx 2060 too, update your OS and graphics drivers like i did, maybe that will help

Jul 6, 2017
Max Q is for a laptop though if Im not mistaken? Been out of the loop for awhile techwise but it should be a bit cutdown from the desktop counterpart. Unless Im wrong?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Im using rtx 2060 too, update your OS and graphics drivers like i did, maybe that will help
I did those already. I'm tinkering with the sandbox editor a lot, so that's been the source of my crashes (I've also been playing around trying to pose characters). I updated through GeForce Experience + my Windows is on the latest ver.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes