DrMaligno

May 25, 2022
First of all, this is just a personal appreciation and not a criticism as such, because I am not one to criticize such work and art. I understand that this is a test version and that there must be bugs and changes that we may find uncomfortable... But I see the characters more detailed in the UE4 version than in UE5, the new lighting makes the characters very dark when the sun it doesn't hit them head-on, the shine on the hair and surfaces are not natural at all, they looked better before, the menus now seem more convoluted, before they seemed more direct and intuitive, and I really miss the Fisher Village Maps and Old Map, the latter has been left as an empty shell full of holes. I understand that the intention of the change is for the better, but I think it would be good to keep what already worked, like the previous maps (even if it was independently) or the menus we were used to. The errors and crashes that occur do not seem worrying to me, since this is a restart of the product on a new system, and they will be corrected in future versions. Despite what was said before, the game is still amazing and will improve even more. Although personally UE4 seemed like a good engine for this product. Surely time will teach me otherwise, so good luck team.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
It was expected I suppose. But is there a UE4 version of the last build (december 16th) or is it only in UE5.1?
The December update is only on UE5. It's unlikely they'll try to update the game for both UE4 and UE5(it wouldn't really make sense either and would just be extra work), it'll only be UE5 going forward unless they hit a real road blocker and can't progress further on UE5.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
For the new build, is it just me, or are certain gizmos gone/not visible? In previous builds, I used to be able to move objects around in sandbox, and there would be an indicator showing how to move it by the x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis, OR it would show how to rotate/scale it etc. But now, it seems the indicators have been visibly removed. How to fix this?

anonimus354

Jan 5, 2019
Here's how it should look in the hierarchy for the necklace, make sure your select the correct body joint for each piece.
Once you parent each part to the correct body joint, Zero out the translations and rotation of the group, then you can rotate/translate to fit how you like. I recommend setting the posed/animated model to 0 speed so it's not moving around while you adjust the prop position.

step 1. click and drag the necklace prop group over your chosen posed model (maya in this case). Maya should now be the parent of the prop as shown in the hierarchy.
step2. Select the NeckMid from the Attachment dropdown. The necklace should now be parented specifically to Maya's neck joint
step3. Select the Necklace group in the hierarchy and set the local translation and rotation values to Zero. This will move the Necklace to the Neck Joint location (will prolly be rotated funny)
step4. Rotate and move the necklace group accordingly to fit the model
step5. Rinse and repeat for the Left and Right bra group.

what if i want the bra to follow the player?

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Don't know why but this last UE4 version of the game is totally broken for me. I launch the game and it just sits there at the loading screen infinitely and when I open task manager it always says not responding. Anyone know a fix for this?

• Angry
Reactions: elusael666

ready2PAWN

Dec 8, 2019
Hi !
Is it impossible to play this last version with windows 7 ?
Is it because of UE5?
I can't start the game
I have the message: The procedure entry point CreateFile2 could not be found in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
I know There was an official solution when u use win 7 with the older versions.. Dont know what about ue5

Reactions: fizaguq
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes