Apr 10, 2022
View attachment 1561083

Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.
3D game with a lot of furry, monsters, futa, lesbian and gay sex.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-16
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: Adeptus Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Patreon Build 16.12.2022
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Windows 7 Workaround:
Tip to play the sex animations: select sandbox, press T, spawn characters, then talk to them pressing E, speak to several characters to play group sex.
DOWNLOAD
Win (UE5)
: MEGA - - - -

Win (last UE4 version): MEGA - - - - -
Other: TORRENT

Extra: Sandbox Map List

Patreon 25$ Christmas VR Feature
Everyone Christmas Build

View attachment 1560468 View attachment 1560465 View attachment 1560472 View attachment 1561187 View attachment 1561189 View attachment 1571386 View attachment 1571387 View attachment 1571388 View attachment 1571389 View attachment 1571390 View attachment 1571391 View attachment 1571392 View attachment 1571393 View attachment 1571394 View attachment 1675736
Is it possible to know which version of UE is running before the 5.1 just released, please? :D

JustMe123.

Mar 10, 2018
Even more hilarious when a nobody with most likely zero background in their field is calling them noobs when they've put out stuff nobody else has actually been able to do in the adult game industry. They also have backgrounds in other high tier areas if you even bothered to do your research.

I get it, you're upset your weiner stroking is more difficult on a build that was only released because their patreons voted for it. They didn't just release some potato build purposely, their patreons voted for it, and they gave the people what they wanted.

Saying they updated the engine just because it's a number is a gross oversimplification by someone who has no idea how much better the game is gonna get with the new doors opening UE5 brings.

They've also changed, removed and added different features many times over the past 5 years so now you're just being silly.
Even more hilarious when a nobody with most likely zero background in their field is calling them noobs when they've put out stuff nobody else has actually been able to do in the adult game industry. They also have backgrounds in other high tier areas if you even bothered to do your research.

I get it, you're upset your weiner stroking is more difficult on a build that was only released because their patreons voted for it. They didn't just release some potato build purposely, their patreons voted for it, and they gave the people what they wanted.

Saying they updated the engine just because it's a number is a gross oversimplification by someone who has no idea how much better the game is gonna get with the new doors opening UE5 brings.

They've also changed, removed and added different features many times over the past 5 years so now you're just being silly.
first i'v been working with unreal for 15 years, and at first glance they are using voxel for procedural terrain generation that is used in ue4 too and yes i stand by my statement when i say they are newbs in how they are managing this and its clear they have no deadlines, second patreon is well let me point you to star citizen development if you heard of it so this is a money milking operation like any other kick starter, so yes you don't upgrade and engine unless your trying to build something that previous version does not offer because it will eat away at development time to fix bugs and import asset for the new pipeline which your don't do unless your project is in its infancy and worth while, as long as there is money coming in development could last 20 years so keep on stroking your weiner in the meantime and payup !

Reactions: billybobisback

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
got to say the old one was better, I found the models to be too small and appear squished, thought maybe my screen res was off but I tried a few diff ones.

sex scenes to activate were better before and I tried to start one, the game crashed.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Looks great and loads insanely fast, performance is okay, only really struggles with lumen enabled (also check if you fps limit is set too low, mine was set to 20 for some reason so initial impressions wasn't great), i'll wait for the $10 version, hopefully the crashes will be fixed by then.

Apr 10, 2022
Perhaps someone knows this here:

1671407518932.png

I'm trying to obtain a couple of models from the previous version, but it returns me an error when I try to read the meshes. The textures and everything is just perfect but the mesh.

Pasting the log in here just in case;

"FPakFile::Seek: file=/Game/Meshes/Characters/Maya/maya_skMeshAB2.uexp <- FSkelMeshSection4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/12 <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/2 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'maya_skMeshAB2.maya_skMeshAB2', pos=36C8FC, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.25 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/Meshes/Characters/Maya/maya_skMeshAB2.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1556"

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I keep crashing with Fatal Error in the Sandbox.
any fix?

Nevermind i'll just wait for the 3rd hotfix.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I was wondering, I'm on the lastest version, and when I click on POV Camera it just goes above my characters head, like a "preset" that I can't change, it's not a POV at all.
-> If my character is laying, the camera is still at the head level, and same position.
-> How do I "zoom" during POV, the wheel down / up doesn't work <3
Love the experience so far <3

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
The old way to watch sex scenes was removed, that is sad, now I have to choose pose by pose... Unless someone please tell me I am wrong.
You can just select all of them (there's a button below) then launch the scene. From there the old menu on the right pops out.

Also--must say, I love the option of dismounting and unpossessing sex scenes. Adds to QOL in sandbox.

de_dust2

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, new version is very resource intensive but runs great on my machine. Just waiting for nipple rings...without the grass, I now theres a top with them but no good for a maid aesthetic.

Aerith

Sep 23, 2018
Unfortunately most of them for chars which I don't use, for human x human interaction there is just very little new animations. I think they should make all animations / combinations avaiable for all characters. For instance, I can't enjoy Iljah, which means that I miss tons of animations. But it would be so great to have the same animations for Max x Maya, Sethro x Shey, and so on and so forth.. AdeptusSteve

This would be a pretty quick way to boost the games' content since it's all already there it just needs a little bit fine tuning for the different characters.
They added new sex scenes for Max x Maya and Maya x Sethro with 67 new human animations.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I mean i sure with it would be possible to even somewhat look at everything, but the moment you start an animation, a second later the game crashes every single time no matter what i do.

But i have to agree. The new animation selection is inferior to the old one. As much as i already dislike the "Just watch an animation" thing itself. Wish there would be something more happening than just a quick animation. But the dev already said there won't be more than that. I'd love to see inflation, cum like True Facials had and pregnancy.

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
Hi !
Is it impossible to play this last version with windows 7 ?
Is it because of UE5?
I can't start the game
I have the message: The procedure entry point CreateFile2 could not be found in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

Last edited:
Reactions: fizaguq

ekomatik

Nov 22, 2019

on the breasts of the character in this video
There is an item, but it is not in the game. Did he make it himself or is it a mod?

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
They added new sex scenes for Max x Maya and Maya x Sethro with 67 new human animations.
The only new scenes for Max x Maya is the split scene sequence afaik, and the Maya x Sethro stuff was already ingame just not for this combination. But I've seen all the Maya/Max/Bol/Sethro stuff. I'd like to have the cool other things for the normal characters, Iljah has a lot of content that's only avaiable to him.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes