RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah I think they released this version on UE5 more of a "sneak peek" one but not as an actual build. More to see or get a glimpse on what to expect on a UE5 made version of it. I guess....

Emil Yukimura

Sep 3, 2019
So can anyone get the latest build to work at all? I can't get half a second through the initial loading screen to get to the menu.

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
Regardless it's going to be buggy, if you're just testing it out go ahead and use it. I recommend using the old build for now.

I think you will be fine, however there is a new Global Illumination setting in Video Settings.
By default it is set to Lumen, I recommend turning this setting off, if you have performance issues, which is likely with that on.
It's hard for me to say unfortunately, since my PC is a 3080, but it does seem to work harder on this build than the last. When that setting is enabled.
we are wondering if is it possible to summon, select, insert & place the two newest characters included in this game update into sandbox maps or they are only avaliable on normal mode?

awaam-fan.gif

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Go to showroom, open up editor and place 3 different cameras. I assume you know that all cameras are automatically linked?
Posses one of the cameras and press page-up or page-down. This will shift to the next or previous camera in editor.
Now what determines how the shift happens is a parameter called "posses time".
If it's 0 for all cameras then you switch instantly, if you put 10s in each then you move to that camera in 10s time.
Just try it out, fiddle with the settings, best way to learn.

If you have Nvidia GPU then you can record video output easily. Go to GeForce Experience to find how.
AMD GPUs should have something similar.

It's work in progress. I will wait for release of a more stable UE5 build to finish it up. Everything is buggy atm.
the fire chamber was well-made, the spawn of characters during the video was also perfect,
very nice sound & effects too

TA_1.gif

Reactions: InDarkLove

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
how do you enjoy the UE4 version?
I create characters that I find sexy, build little sceneries (like a jungle or building, a camp) and then create little cinematic custom sex scenes and tiny story lines. Sometimes even with interactive parts so that I can decide while playing how the characters should proceed.

we are wondering if is it possible to summon, select, insert & place the two newest characters included in this game update into sandbox maps or they are only avaliable on normal mode?
Yes it's possible

Reactions: AraKnus

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
do we know if they are going to add back the old style of starting animations? I mean just walking toward someone and not just trigger the sandbox for placing an animation. I felt it was more immersive before that change, it's the main thing I dislike with the current build

Reactions: Redflava69

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
do we know if they are going to add back the old style of starting animations? I mean just walking toward someone and not just trigger the sandbox for placing an animation. I felt it was more immersive before that change, it's the main thing I dislike with the current build
You can still just walk towards a character and hit E and choose sex / minigame, or what do you mean?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
I create characters that I find sexy, build little sceneries (like a djungle or building, a camp) and then create little cinematic custom sex scenes and tiny story lines. Sometimes even with interactive parts so that I can decide while playing how the characters should proceed.

Yes it's possible
Yes, we are currently testing right now the new U5 build version.

Game client in windowed mode crashed while minimizing and loading any other random game.
All upgraded visual c+ plus 2005~2019 necessary files installed along with lastest video drivers.
Crashing while loading large maps into sandbox, only able to load successfully tiny, small and\or medium size villages for now.

Doing more tests, stressing the system to report even more bugs.
Remember , this is a TEST build version, so we can explore and check U5 features, it is NOT the full product.

over 100 new sex animations are extremely welcome though.
Receiving new characters avaliable is very nice too!

Artemis_Reina.gif

Reactions: InDarkLove

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
over 100 new sex animations are extremely welcome though.
Unfortunately most of them for chars which I don't use, for human x human interaction there is just very little new animations. I think they should make all animations / combinations avaiable for all characters. For instance, I can't enjoy Iljah, which means that I miss tons of animations. But it would be so great to have the same animations for Max x Maya, Sethro x Shey, and so on and so forth.. AdeptusSteve

This would be a pretty quick way to boost the games' content since it's all already there it just needs a little bit fine tuning for the different characters.

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
Unfortunately most of them for chars which I don't use, for human x human interaction there is just very little new animations. I think they should make all animations / combinations avaiable for all characters. For instance, I can't enjoy Iljah, which means that I miss tons of animations. But it would be so great to have the same animations for Max x Maya, Sethro x Shey, and so on and so forth.. AdeptusSteve

This would be a pretty quick way to boost the games' content since it's all already there it just needs a little bit fine tuning for the different characters.

we hope in the future (2023 game updates) we could have some more options by editing the core skeleton for each character
(so you could modify 'Iljah' for example and even others too, to shape them into your own preferences, like re-shaping body types and physical traits) so you could unlock , use and enjoy
all those intense list of animations for that particular characters that you usually wouldn't select in previous game versions.
This would be, naturally, a huge advance in character customization, which is one of the nicest component of the game and
its sandbox playground fun-to-play experience in creation.

We highly recommend to backup all maps, presets , user files before testing the newest version

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved

Divimera_Signature1.gif

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
All the shills claiming it's a hardware requirements issue need to stfu. It's obviously not. I'm running top shelf hardware and performance is not the problem, the problem is that it crashes every time you initiate an animation. Running around and exploring the map works fine as long as you're not opening any menus.

SayBoT26

Feb 8, 2021
All the shills claiming it's a hardware requirements issue need to stfu. It's obviously not. I'm running top shelf hardware and performance is not the problem, the problem is that it crashes every time you initiate an animation. Running around and exploring the map works fine as long as you're not opening any menus.
Fact

May 18, 2021
Fine, i won't have to buy a 1500$ PC to make this game run :D

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
the fire chamber was well-made, the spawn of characters during the video was also perfect,
very nice sound & effects too

View attachment 2245288
to entire wildlife community,
please share any new presets made from any in-game character just after this U5 update,
the models and their details are much better now, however game has severe slow fps spikes from time to time while playing,
and testing.

HS-T-Fan-Sig-B.gif

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
It seems crashes are related to some resources loading. For example, it crashed for me in sex menu when I wanted to adjust some body sliders and observed that loading spinner over actor model. When I expected thumbnail to finally load - it just hang and after 10 seconds "fatal error" alert appeared.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes