FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Is the old map just kinda empty on the new build for anyone else? Every structure is gone and it's just a bunch of low res hills, running it on high settings so not sure why that is.

Reactions: Slayer128

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Is the old map just kinda empty on the new build for anyone else? Every structure is gone and it's just a bunch of low res hills, running it on high settings so not sure why that is.
They took it out because this build is unstable. It's like that for everyone

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
So, will this UE5 update run decently with a 1080ti?
its comparable to a 2080 rtx so decently, yes. i mean, its free to dl here so try it and if u dont like it then just dont.

either way its a test builld so i wouldnt recommend dling it for "playing"/sandbox. the new animations and the merging system for scenes etc is nice and fine but ultimately its whacky right now. u never know when it will crash again and most of what u did might've been a waste.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
So for what I got the chance to test from it. The game somehow looks nice and overhauled with a similar performance as before (If you deactivate Lumen that is, that option seemed to cut in a half my PC's framerate). I would say it takes relatively less time to boot now compared as before, the loading times felt surprisingly quick for a potentially fucked up build (They even made a pop up saying that at the start of the game tho), and even if a lot of things look a bit odd like if they clearly tried to re-emulate the game from almost scratch, with things like menus, it still feels like the WL we all know, so far.... The only strange thing I noticed is that the Showroom now when using the white/light setting looks quite dark. Like seriously is like if suddenly they added a Skyrim visual filter on it, Im not sure how to describe. Looks quite weird in my opinion but I think it's mostly cause they're still figuring out how the whole lighting system of the new engine works, which is one of the main things the engine update overhauled big time.

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
How to perform group sex in Unreal 4 version? I speak to several characters but still dont know how to do it. I ask character to follow me but when i speak to next one no new dialog options appear.

Last edited:

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Can't enable variations for sex animations. Checkboxes A and B are unclickable. What am I doing wrong?
Ok, for some reason the problem solve itself. Had to restart the game a few times.
Also, played with video settings a bit, have the build running full Epic + Lumen (other lighting options cast too many shadows for some reason), can barely hear the game because of my poor laptop making crazy jet engine noises as soon as I load a level.
Checked only sex animations so far, looking good. Annoying that when you dismount, your char is duplicated. And of course the lag 20 mins in, so have to be aware of that.
Next, want to check my UE4 Showroom stuff and play around with sandbox editor.
And waiting for more stable UE5 build.

rogedoge

Oct 2, 2019
View attachment 1561083

Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.
3D game with a lot of furry, monsters, futa, lesbian and gay sex.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-16
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: Adeptus Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Patreon Build 16.12.2022
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Windows 7 Workaround:
Tip to play the sex animations: select sandbox, press T, spawn characters, then talk to them pressing E, speak to several characters to play group sex.
DOWNLOAD
Win (UE5)
: MEGA - - - -

Win (last UE4 version): MEGA - - - - -
Other: TORRENT

Extra: Sandbox Map List

Patreon 25$ Christmas VR Feature
Everyone Christmas Build

View attachment 1560468 View attachment 1560465 View attachment 1560472 View attachment 1561187 View attachment 1561189 View attachment 1571386 View attachment 1571387 View attachment 1571388 View attachment 1571389 View attachment 1571390 View attachment 1571391 View attachment 1571392 View attachment 1571393 View attachment 1571394 View attachment 1675736
View attachment 1561083

Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.
3D game with a lot of furry, monsters, futa, lesbian and gay sex.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-16
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: Adeptus Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Patreon Build 16.12.2022
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Windows 7 Workaround:
Tip to play the sex animations: select sandbox, press T, spawn characters, then talk to them pressing E, speak to several characters to play group sex.
DOWNLOAD
Win (UE5)
: MEGA - - - -

Win (last UE4 version): MEGA - - - - -
Other: TORRENT

Extra: Sandbox Map List

Patreon 25$ Christmas VR Feature
Everyone Christmas Build

View attachment 1560468 View attachment 1560465 View attachment 1560472 View attachment 1561187 View attachment 1561189 View attachment 1571386 View attachment 1571387 View attachment 1571388 View attachment 1571389 View attachment 1571390 View attachment 1571391 View attachment 1571392 View attachment 1571393 View attachment 1571394 View attachment 1675736

ok this is weird, even after i did all the steps your game told me to, i still crash everytime i launch, not even a seccond into the loadscreen,

i downloaded the new drivers and all too, ive tried to launch this game 10 times, same result, what am i doing wrong?
took me multiple tries to download too due to bad internet and cheap antenna,

someone tell me what im doing wrong here

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Nice.
How do you get the camera movements so smooth and recorded?
Go to showroom, open up editor and place 3 different cameras. I assume you know that all cameras are automatically linked?
Posses one of the cameras and press page-up or page-down. This will shift to the next or previous camera in editor.
Now what determines how the shift happens is a parameter called "posses time".
If it's 0 for all cameras then you switch instantly, if you put 10s in each then you move to that camera in 10s time.
Just try it out, fiddle with the settings, best way to learn.

If you have Nvidia GPU then you can record video output easily. Go to GeForce Experience to find how.
AMD GPUs should have something similar.

amazingly done!
if possible, share this delicious showr00m files please,
It's work in progress. I will wait for release of a more stable UE5 build to finish it up. Everything is buggy atm.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Go to showroom, open up editor and place 3 different cameras. I assume you know that all cameras are automatically linked?
What do you mean by they're linked automatically? Is there a way to set it up that if I create a new cam it already comes with the correct receivers and dispatchers?

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
What do you mean by they're linked automatically? Is there a way to set it up that if I create a new cam it already comes with the correct receivers and dispatchers?
Cameras are only linked by default in a sense that you "move" between them with page-up or page-down (also there are arrow button), but if you want to simply press a single button/lever to start a whole sequence of cameras going on their own then that still needs to be manually setup with dispatchers and receivers and possibly other automation tools.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Cameras are only linked by default in a sense that you "move" between them with page-up or page-down (also there are arrow button), but if you want to simply press a single button/lever to start a whole sequence of cameras going on their own then that still needs to be manually setup with dispatchers and receivers and possibly other automation tools.
Ahh I see, pity! Would be so great to be able to automatically link them in terms of dispatchers and receivers, it would take away so much tidious work.

Skaarrj

Feb 22, 2018
Guys, it's pretty obvious now that the current UE5 build isn't stable :D Just enjoy UE4 until next update (they said they release a more stable version on next friday). The new update doesn't add breathtakingly new anyways.
how do you enjoy the UE4 version?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes