chenLi123

May 21, 2022
Guys, just stop making this game so addictive. I've been working on this for the last day. Enjoy.
Posted it as zip file cause it is the only way I know:) Might be buggy cause certain guide points don't always save properly (at least for me), and also ropes attached to copies of objects.

SCR.png

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
so... every time i try to open this game it stops responding, does anyone know why this is happening? i have a weak pc but i was able to play this game before

DeMaid

Jul 13, 2021
Btw in case youre wondering...
I shared this on our discord (which is free to enter btw) as a bit of a preview on what it might look like.

" NOTE: This does NOT mean pregnancy will be a game mechanic, this is purely sandbox cosmetic. been playing around with a sandbox cosmetic outfit to make pregnant belly because why not and it would probably make many people happy"
View attachment 2498746
Can you please make it compatible with other body types like Kim and Dr Li? Some of the better accessories are locked to Maya.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Btw in case youre wondering...
I shared this on our discord (which is free to enter btw) as a bit of a preview on what it might look like.

" NOTE: This does NOT mean pregnancy will be a game mechanic, this is purely sandbox cosmetic. been playing around with a sandbox cosmetic outfit to make pregnant belly because why not and it would probably make many people happy"
View attachment 2498746
holy mother of god,
we just have few words for you , dear mister Steve:
"we love you and your work very much, sir"

PS: (actually, to tell you the truth, we were a little afraid this outfit would be those basic outfilt gross lines attached to the belly just like a rudimentary attempt of doing it) However, we must say, the outfit itself seems to be very well-made taking the fact , that it is indeed perfectly matched with maya's body , size and looking so natural. Sexy even. Grok dad should be proud! We loved the result of this testing version of 'pregnant' outfit. Family will grow in sandbox maps! This is good, with only this unique new asset into the game, we can create infinite family short-stories in sandbox options :love:

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone know why some scenes the characters take a full 360 even though they are facing the same direction? I think Ilijah scenes are some of the worse culprits especially the chair ones, I know some are different sets but cant seem to figure it out.

Synka

Jul 7, 2017
Gotta love how this game is on steam but region locked, so you cant buy it anyways lmao

On another note; is there some hub for sandbox maps or smth?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
are boobs bugged? theres barely any jiggle and they look kinda off too
it's the same to me, specially with the shey model in current version. I went back to the last year one and there it works properly. If you find a way to fix that I'm open ears, because I feel like I'm the only one who is experiencing this issue

khanbbq

Apr 5, 2017
Yo does this game have any content other than sandbox? Like a story or quests or whatever, or is it just click to sex

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes