MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Wait, you fixed the endless loadingscreen problem by reinstalling your windows?
Yeah, it seems so, I know my computer is powerful enough to play this game, so the problem must be somewhere, reinstalling windows is the last option, tho for me, not responding is also something related to the hard drive of the PC but still, this is not's changing anything if you have low-end pc, this just in my case.

Last edited:

a1steaksayuss

Mar 21, 2020
Is there a way to make the male characters disappear but keep the penis visible? If not can this be a feature, some of the characters make it hard to see

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Hey All,

On one of the maps I got inspiration from, noted they had the same issue I had for making npc patrols.
The 'Interpolation' setting doesnt do much even with the 'shortest path' removed. It tends to favor doing a sharp diagonal moon walk kinda thing (highlighted in "brown").

Anyway, after some tinkering figured out you can rotate a Jadeen clone on the outer edges of a circle base, which makes her turn more naturally. Pictures included below, hope it helps someone...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NeonThirst

NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
Hey All,

On one of the maps I got inspiration from, noted they had the same issue I had for making npc patrols.
The 'Interpolation' setting doesnt do much even with the 'shortest path' removed. It tends to favor doing a sharp diagonal moon walk kinda thing (highlighted in "brown").

Anyway, after some tinkering figured out you can rotate a Jadeen clone on the outer edges of a circle base, which makes her turn more naturally. Pictures included below, hope it helps someone...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope we get proper tools for NPC patroling and doing animation routines at some time in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Is this game the type where you have to mod it or get 3rd party creations to enjoy or is everything included from the get go? and is there a lot of content for the male protagonist?

FL1P101

May 1, 2020
Can anyone help me how to download this game as torrent or method how to download it like a torrent? because I'm having problem downloading it and it really takes awhile when I download it non-torrent way.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Is this game the type where you have to mod it or get 3rd party creations to enjoy or is everything included from the get go? and is there a lot of content for the male protagonist?
There is no protagonist or campaign at the moment, there is 2 Playable Human Female types, 4 Playable Human Male types, 2 Playable Human Futa types, 3 Playable Furry Female types, 5 Playable Furry Male types, I cant tell you how many animation there are for each type as there is some overlap, and threesomes, and I dont feel like spending my time counting, but the game has hundreds of animation (You can customize the character types appearance). No you do not need to mod the game.

Reactions: he_found_you

chris63

Nov 21, 2019
please STEVE . mettez aussi cette version en moteur ue4 ,cela devrait pas causer de probleme,j adere depuis longtemps pour vos talents et vous me decever depuis fort fort lointain ,tout le monde ne possede pas des pc de guerre ,pas vrai les fans.... certains paye des adesions.
J ai l'impression que vous manquer de moyen,parfois des mois pour si peu ?????? , je mode depuis tres lontemps et trouve tout ceci rebarbatif

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I believe there is no way to fix it atm. Need more movable bones for that.
View attachment 2526061
Guys, does anyone know how to fix these deformities in the limb area?
Supposedly it was an oversight, it will hopefully be fixed in the next update, but don't take this as a promise from me.

Something to do about "stretching" that is either supposed to happen and isn't; or isn't supposed to happen but is anyway.

Edit: (A response to this issue will be in the "Latest Patreon Progress Report") ->Not saying it's coming in the update though, which is currently aimed for April 21st

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes