LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Hey guys! Creating new content for the Wild Sanctum requires a significant amount of time and effort, so it's essential to understand the preferences of our community members. Which is why I have started a little survey on the Wild Sanctum discord where you can add your feedback in the form of reactions to specific content preferences. Please consider dropping in and adding some reactions. Thank you for your support!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Horny aside, there might be something to this flight system...

But is there any actual, you know, game here? Or is it just a big, expensive, empty gallery for some sex animations?
You've spent what seems like a great deal of time and effort making this huge maps, but part of me suspects they will never see any use...

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
Horny aside, there might be something to this flight system...

But is there any actual, you know, game here? Or is it just a big, expensive, empty gallery for some sex animations?
You've spent what seems like a great deal of time and effort making this huge maps, but part of me suspects they will never see any use...
Is it so hard to read a few posts above before asking the same question over and over?

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Is there a way to keep a character "dirty" in consequent sex scenes? I remember before Possessions were added, you could retain all the cum on your char from scene to scene.

Reactions: Schnuffi123

intus

Jul 25, 2021
Btw in case youre wondering...
I shared this on our discord (which is free to enter btw) as a bit of a preview on what it might look like.

" NOTE: This does NOT mean pregnancy will be a game mechanic, this is purely sandbox cosmetic. been playing around with a sandbox cosmetic outfit to make pregnant belly because why not and it would probably make many people happy"
View attachment 2498746
Hello AdeptusSteve! I generally like the new look of the hairstyles, but they don't look good with all the colors. For example, a blonde or just a white hair color, as it seems to me, does not look very good. Are you going to improve it in any way? It would be nice to be able to create such colors as in the pictures. As in the hairstyles in the old style. Thanks!

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Btw in case youre wondering...
I shared this on our discord (which is free to enter btw) as a bit of a preview on what it might look like.

" NOTE: This does NOT mean pregnancy will be a game mechanic, this is purely sandbox cosmetic. been playing around with a sandbox cosmetic outfit to make pregnant belly because why not and it would probably make many people happy"
View attachment 2498746
dear mister Steve
we loved the pregnant maya very much! She's so cute! Shey is next since she deserves some love too! :love:

Reactions: StreamSteam

sum_timmy

Jun 21, 2021
maybe stupid question but is there any mode or something to have an real world to explore , like finding girls and romance them

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Hey, does Anyone, have a problem being stuck at the loading screen? "Not responding" problem, I switch the compatibility and security of the game but still did not fix the problem, turn off windows security, got any idea to fix this problem?

furfural

Mar 23, 2018
Hey guys! Creating new content for the Wild Sanctum requires a significant amount of time and effort, so it's essential to understand the preferences of our community members. Which is why I have started a little survey on the Wild Sanctum discord where you can add your feedback in the form of reactions to specific content preferences. Please consider dropping in and adding some reactions. Thank you for your support!
I get that the Discord server does not exist anymore :/

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
AdeptusSteve, it would be actually great to make transformers with multiple points, not just A to B and B to A because making an animation with layers of transformers is a nightmare.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Hey, does Anyone, have a problem being stuck at the loading screen? "Not responding" problem, I switch the compatibility and security of the game but still did not fix the problem, turn off windows security, got any idea to fix this problem?
Personally, it's hard for me to replicate the graphics issues, since my PC runs an i9-13900k and an RTX 3080.
However;

MOST COMMON ISSUE WITH PEOPLE NEW TO UE5, BUT HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH UE4; is usually due to your graphics card not being compatible with UE5's engine requirements. UE5 also requires Windows 10 or Windows 11

(Look up on google; "Unreal Engine 5 game requirements" or "Can my PC run Unreal Engine 5?")
From what I saw, you need specs made around 2016-2017 or later. (That's just to be compatible, being powerful enough still matters).

As far as I'm aware, the graphics/textures going all clay model looking. Is due to graphics card not being strong enough.
Remember Unreal Engine 5 (for any game using this), is actually not compatible with many of the graphics cards people are still using today.
Struggling performance in UE5?
If you're able to get into the game, remember to optimize settings best as possible, turn off the "Global Illumination Method" settings.
Turn Global Illumination and Reflection off or to lowest.
Still struggling with performance?
Try to reduce every setting OTHER THAN textures and anti-aliasing to maintain some visual fidelity and a sharp image.
Be sure to run in Fullscreen to keep your PC focused on running the game, rather than background applications.
To further add to that, you can go into Task Manager and set Wildlife to High Priority to dedicate a bit more of your PC to it;(This needs to be done every time you restart the game).
View attachment 2400684
If everything looks fine but the map looks bad;
Keep in mind:
The map currently available (Not the empty sandbox one), but they one they're working on, as far as I'm concerned actually has more done than what we're seeing. In its current state however many textures and what-not, might be place holders and look like clay regardless of optimization or settings.

I asked the Devs in discord, when I get a response, I'll update this reply with more accurate information. (I didn't get one).

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes