Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Is it so hard to read a few posts above before asking the same question over and over?
I played this game years ago, and I played this game yesterday. So far all that's changed is that there are some new sex animations and most of the content has been scrapped. I'd love to be proven wrong, but suspect when I come back in another few years every quest they planned will have been scrapped as well and it will still be a barebones sex gallery. But hey, that's patreon for you.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I played this game years ago, and I played this game yesterday. So far all that's changed is that there are some new sex animations and most of the content has been scrapped. I'd love to be proven wrong, but suspect when I come back in another few years every quest they planned will have been scrapped as well and it will still be a barebones sex gallery. But hey, that's patreon for you.
Yeah this is rather accurate. I noticed the same.

• Angry
Reactions: steppenwolf268

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
I mean, I don't blame you for being critical since you have only downloaded the latest version without any information what to expect in the current build. The game changed engine from UE4 to UE5 and as developers stated it meant leaving behind the demo content and some assets. But you have missed entirely the new sandbox editor and all it's features for creating sex scenes. Furthermore, starting this month we are getting actual story mode content with the first playable quest/s so maybe hold out a bit and check it out when it drops.

Now let me share some news from Wild Sanctum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 2526061
Guys, does anyone know how to fix these deformities in the limb area?
wtf? I don't remember seeing this in the main game.
Idk how posing works in the game right now, but you may be able to fix that by first loading a pose in which her legs are already pulled up and pose the rest from that? Don't ask how tho I've literaly 0 experience with WL.
But yikes. If the bodies will look like that forever I don't see this ever becoming a proper tool for animation

Reactions: Vazont

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
wtf? I don't remember seeing this in the main game.
Idk how posing works in the game right now, but you may be able to fix that by first loading a pose in which her legs are already pulled up and pose the rest from that? Don't ask how tho I've literaly 0 experience with WL.
But yikes. If the bodies will look like that forever I don't see this ever becoming a proper tool for animation
They fixed that for the next build.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I mean, I don't blame you for being critical since you have only downloaded the latest version without any information what to expect in the current build. The game changed engine from UE4 to UE5 and as developers stated it meant leaving behind the demo content and some assets. But you have missed entirely the new sandbox editor and all it's features for creating sex scenes. Furthermore, starting this month we are getting actual story mode content with the first playable quest/s so maybe hold out a bit and check it out when it drops.
I'd be ecstatic if things did work out, if all that setup does pay off and we see an explosion of content in the coming months. But you have to admit that from a player's perspective the current build is incredibly disheartening. Millions of dollars and years of development, and the current build is functionally identical but with even less stuff in it than what I played years ago. While the sandbox must be exciting for those with an interest in such things, I also can't help but feel the sting of the devs essentially outsourcing content creation to unpaid fans. But if that's what they voted for I can't exactly argue with it. Maybe one day this will be just an effective platform for player made content.

Perhaps it's simply a matter of my own tastes. Context is half my enjoyment of a scene, maybe more. Even the most elaborate sex animations don't do much for me devoid of any story or backdrop. If the planned quests are actually exciting and not just "collect 5 rat tails" then I'd definitely be down for that. I just worry that the devs could get stuck in a duke nukem paradox of trying to build a house opposite a boat that keeps floating downriver.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: steppenwolf268

nonaw

Jul 12, 2018
This "game" hasn't changed in 5 years. Still in environment pre-alpha. They just adding some sex animation every month and they earning more than million dollar annually. This "game" will never be completed.

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
My current short term wishlist:

1. Ability to go straight to POV when possessing a scene.
  2. Sex game scenes as placeable scenes (some of the animations are available but without all the transitions).
  3. Ability to offset the POV camera on all axes without having to resort to possessing new cameras etc.

Why yes, I like pov, how could you tell? :p

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes