Abram Valeri

Feb 6, 2023
Yeah, it would be nice if the POV camera would hide the head since it never is aligned properly and if you move it you either get weird angles or you see the floating backside of the eyes or mouth.
Something like the Embody plugin in Virt-a-mate. I dont know how it is done there (and its also a different engine) but if you go into POV with that plugin then you dont see the head from where your camera is, but you can still see the head in reflections and such.
Would be nice if something like that could be done in Wild Life
VR POV has been fucked up since the game launched, with no improvements made at all so far. It seems like a real obvious improvement too.

Reactions: exter

zigxig

Feb 28, 2019
Haven't played for some months. Did the map get way less, ya know, good recently? Just tried it and it kind of looks awful and is overall running much worse than before. What happened?

Reactions: PangurBanTheCat

Richarddick

Jul 23, 2017
Nice interactive gallery. Here is a quick review for newcomers:

:) Nice animations
:)Nice set of paraphilias covered: semi-zoo content, tentacles, dirty sex (smegma, fat men), gangbangs, horse dicks, dog dicks, cock worship, rimming.
:)Nice (not perfect) fluid physics.
:)Studio included (for making scenery, movies, etc)
:)Not anime

:confused:VERY limited models. (destroys reuse value)
:confused:VERY limited character customization. (destroys reuse value)
:confused:No actions editor, only the ones made by devs.

:(Anthropomorphic animals, not bestiality.
:(No mods.
:(Only one tentacle monster.

This is the only "game" <<interactive gallery>> worth the download on the entire site right now; unless you are one of those many that faps to hitler dancing with a gay flag or visual novel (hentai slideshows).

If this "game" had better customization features and mods, it could be the best one around.

Last things:

:sleep:It gets old in less than 3 days.
;)Its a record, since most "games" here are forgotten in 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
HOW TO FIX SHADOWS (Revert to old shadow system from last update).
(Do this while the game is closed).

Step 1: Go to; "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\Windows"

Step 2: Open "Engine" or "Engine.ini" with notepad.

Step 3: PASTE THIS:
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Shadow.Virtual.Enable=0

At the bottom of the text; As shown here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Step 4:
At the top left of the window, click "File" then click "Save" or hit [CTRL+S]. Then close the window.

Step 5: You're all done launch the game.

(Side note: this will be a toggle option in the settings menu in the future, so not everyone will have to do this later on).

Freedomsss25

Apr 9, 2023
Hey guys can anyone tell me is the latest version is 2022.10.21_Shipping_Full_Build_2.zip for UE4? Or are there any new updates for UE4?

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
I don't see how this "truth" makes any sense, care to elaborate?
The game already circumvents Patreon's rules by having technically interspecies sex as bestiality wouldn't be allowed. And AFAIK Steam is even more strict with this stuff. Also the "technically interspecies" stuff isn't just relatively niche it's also off putting for most people so as the game gets bigger and famous I expect that aspect of it to be dumbed down. I shouldn't have called it a truth like I did but I think it's highly likely

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
The game already circumvents Patreon's rules by having technically interspecies sex as bestiality wouldn't be allowed. And AFAIK Steam is even more strict with this stuff.
From what I know, Steam is actually less strict. Ravager is on steam, and that features a full on (sentient) dragon raping people, as well as some actual bestiality scenes (horse x female and wolf x female, and possibly some others but I can't recall). They did have to neuter the version of the game they distribute on patreon since as you said Patreon is pretty strict. But the Steam version is unadulterated.

Reactions: Apice

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
From what I know, Steam is actually less strict. Ravager is on steam, and that features a full on (sentient) dragon raping people, as well as some actual bestiality scenes (horse x female and wolf x female, and possibly some others but I can't recall). They did have to neuter the version of the game they distribute on patreon since as you said Patreon is pretty strict. But the Steam version is unadulterated.
Aah I see. Thanks for clarifying

Reactions: Hargan2

PangurBanTheCat

Mar 3, 2022
Woah. What happened to this game?? I played it like a year ago and it was... A LOT better than this. Did they scrap the entire game and start over?? It was barely a game back then, now I don't even know what it is. Looks like something from the early 90's that you would get in a cereal box and it's just... empty? Where the hell did everything go? Utterly bizarre experience coming from what I played a year ago.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Woah. What happened to this game?? I played it like a year ago and it was... A LOT better than this. Did they scrap the entire game and start over?? It was barely a game back then, now I don't even know what it is. Looks like something from the early 90's that you would get in a cereal box and it's just... empty? Where the hell did everything go? Utterly bizarre experience coming from what I played a year ago.
The map has been replaced by a map in progress. All of these plastic looking stuff, and probably 99% of the textures you see are all temporary place holders, to keep track of where the developers want to put stuff. Say...
A developer is like "I want a little nature forest area with cool rocks, trees, flowers, and maybe some wild animals, and a pond or something. (Let me just slap down some trees to signify that for later and move on).

This is normal game development, I use the same process for creating my maps in sandbox, or other games.

So don't worry it's not just you!!! It's just development in progress, YES the old map was essentially scrapped.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Performance seems overall worse both in Sandbox and in the main map this patch. In previous patch I was getting 60fps at 1440p in Sandbox on a mostly empty map but in the newest patch my fps has dropped by 20-30fps. In main map I was getting 30-40 but now it mostly hovers in 20s.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone here have critiques about the first batch of quests released?
Just played it for a bit, biggest annoyance was no checkpoint for dying, since it reverts you back to the start of the game, I died a few times falling into water/picking berries, would be good to get a checkpoint at starter base and hospital based on where you are in the map.

The questing so far definitely feels like it's purpose is for testing and feedback and in no way should anyone expect this to be a good indication of what the final product might look like, I know some people here are expecting a fully finished ACT1 kind of deal.

Quest Notes
- would be good to have a counter for bunny quest and other collection quests on the HUD so I know how many bunnies to capture/kill​
- is there no continuation for main quest of talking to lake villagers? would expect a quest marker to locate them as I couln't find any, I did find Kira and Nero.​
- following Kara she gets stuck a few times on the rock and even the basic terrain, second playthrough I just ran past her towards destination and she didn't get stuck at all, I REALLY appreciate that she speeds up based on player running. Third playthrough I said I'd find my own way to village, she just stood there and never ended up showing up at village.​
- while following koodie I was able to keep "talking" with her to which she replied "a hospital never sleeps". Her dialogue also goes by really fast, koodie will run into a tree before going up the slope towards the waterfall.​
- while talking with Koodie at waterfall about jumping. She asks if we want to move on, dialogue options are "you go ahead", which implies to me that she's going to move on but not me? Other option is "Not before I jumped" which doesn't make sense to me at this point. Picking "not before I jumped" seems to break the quest to follow her as she will just stand there. Picking "go on ahead" makes me follow her some more but then she just stops at a rock and that's it, seems she get's stuck.​
- How does the berry collection work? kept loosing health, never got any berries​
- Might be good to implement cutscenes that show the player where they should head towards after getting a quest from someone​

Character Personality Notes
- Dr. Grace is enjoyable, I get the sense she has to deal with her dumb assistant nurse serenia.​
- Nurse Serenia, seems like she's more of an expressive person, but a lack of animation expressions on her makes her fall flat, not much to her it seems.​
- Snoat is hilarious, enjoyed his higher intellect and wit, his pervy comments felt a little tacked on though​
- Koodie has potential, definitely seemed like the gentle and nice big sister​
- tatoo guy has an interesting backstory​
Other notes
- PLEASE remove or limit the random camera angles during interactions, very distracting when every line of dialogue shifts the camera to a different angle.​
- vaulting/climbing over building rails is a bit janky and works half the time it seems​
- would be nice to have vertical indication for quest marker, I entered a cave when looking for commander Fox for the first main quest, was able to quickly locate her after realizing I could walk up to tree and waterfall on right side though.​
- auto-advance for dialogue goes by a bit too fast and it was on by default for me​
- lots of spelling mistakes, some odd grammar, and in general some characters feel stiff with their dialogue, mind you I do understand this is super early testing​

attomattic

Jan 24, 2023
yeah its wack as hell. no more cutscene or anything. just spawn in and attempt to waddle over to the "start game" npc at 3 frames per second lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: he_found_you

Z3R0N

Feb 27, 2018
Does only I have problems with "XAudio2.7"?
I already had that on my computer, but still had to install "DirectX End-User Runtimes". Still nothing, same error. It's not a big deal, as it only mutes character voices, but still.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes