Valravn94

Mar 29, 2019
For me this update has not given me problems and I see that in the graphic section they improved a lot. I am playing on a Ryzen 5 5600x with an rtx 2060 12Gb (im doing some funny cursed images)

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
whats the difference between last ue4 and ue 5 which one should i download?
The last UE4 is from last year and lacks many animations and some features that the UE5 has.
But the latest UE5 is a bit buggy and requires more from the computer.

NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
What are good websites (pirate or not) for "Game optimized" .obj files for importing into WildLife? Or where on F95 should i ask?

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
I am so confused about this game.

I think I played this game before. But that time, there was a party going on in the game, you were doing simple quests to fuck ladies, it was pretty good. Now, I downloaded latest version and its a huge, ugly and empty looking map. I tried story mode, I jumped off a cliff and I died. It seems there isnt any save function in the game. I decided to try again, this time game crashed.

What the fuck? Is this because UE5? Am I confusing games? What happened to the good game?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I'm really looking forward to the day this game gets optimized. I think it's cool for what it is, but the poor performance really does take the fun out of messing around in sandbox for me. At this point I'd even be happy with DLSS/FSR being added early just to help at a little until they get around to finalizing things and looking into optimization.

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
I am so confused about this game.

I think I played this game before. But that time, there was a party going on in the game, you were doing simple quests to fuck ladies, it was pretty good. Now, I downloaded latest version and its a huge, ugly and empty looking map. I tried story mode, I jumped off a cliff and I died. It seems there isnt any save function in the game. I decided to try again, this time game crashed.

What the fuck? Is this because UE5? Am I confusing games? What happened to the good game?
It was a demo that was removed when UE5 was rolled out, they have started releasing actual quests since this month

Reactions: he_found_you
May 18, 2021
All my textures seem really washed out, does anyone know what the issue might be? I've tried deleting the old folder of custom maps/skins etc that was made in the UE4 version and starting from a clean slate. But that seemingly wasnt the issue.
Maybe your PC is not powerful enough. I suffered the same issue when moving from UE4 to UE5 :(

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes