SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I'm really looking forward to the day this game gets optimized. I think it's cool for what it is, but the poor performance really does take the fun out of messing around in sandbox for me. At this point I'd even be happy with DLSS/FSR being added early just to help at a little until they get around to finalizing things and looking into optimization.

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
I am so confused about this game.

I think I played this game before. But that time, there was a party going on in the game, you were doing simple quests to fuck ladies, it was pretty good. Now, I downloaded latest version and its a huge, ugly and empty looking map. I tried story mode, I jumped off a cliff and I died. It seems there isnt any save function in the game. I decided to try again, this time game crashed.

What the fuck? Is this because UE5? Am I confusing games? What happened to the good game?
It was a demo that was removed when UE5 was rolled out, they have started releasing actual quests since this month

Reactions: he_found_you
May 18, 2021
All my textures seem really washed out, does anyone know what the issue might be? I've tried deleting the old folder of custom maps/skins etc that was made in the UE4 version and starting from a clean slate. But that seemingly wasnt the issue.
Maybe your PC is not powerful enough. I suffered the same issue when moving from UE4 to UE5 :(

Aug 30, 2021
okay, so did you all added some fix to the game, or you accidentally fixed it with the lighting update?

Before the latest update, i experienced thousands of stutterings (gtx 1650, ryzen 5 1600, 16gb ram), and had major fps drops. So far, it seems like the new april version fixed my stuttering, and fps drops, and now i got smooth gameplay and also a very nice view of the game. Awesome! (like no cap it is actually better fr)

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Why is my game running like shit? I play Battlefield 2042 on ultra on a 128 player conquest server, runs smoth as butter... I try to play this game, and it has bad graphics looks and has bad fps.
I was playing this game fine 3-4 months ago

Reactions: kep31

arthur3694

May 28, 2017
would someone mind explaining to me how exactly this is supposed to be played. do you spawn into the sandbox and fly around looking for things to fuck
(if so are all the npcs spawned into the world?) or do you just spawn the enemies and proceed to view the various animations?

• Haha
Reactions: Mushy3D
Feb 1, 2018
would someone mind explaining to me how exactly this is supposed to be played. do you spawn into the sandbox and fly around looking for things to fuck
(if so are all the npcs spawned into the world?) or do you just spawn the enemies and proceed to view the various animations?
You go into Sandbox mode and press T to spawn shit. Then you talk to them to bang them that's it. There is no "game".

aztak

May 20, 2017
whats the difference between last ue4 and ue 5 which one should i download?
Well the main difference is that while the ue4 version is outdated it is still playable. Unfortunately the ue5 version will give you the famously feared "infinite loading screen" symptom caused by the "lowlevelfatalerror actual code.num(),nullptr,shader->resource.getinitreference()) failed" error message. Several fixes were suggested to remediate for the problem (type lowlevelfatalerror on wildlife discord), despite some successes among users the error message still plagues most of low gpu level computers (even brand like Alienware cant run the ue5 version lol).

Zeromorals

Mar 3, 2023
WildLife-2023.04.28Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is that even the right file? Why is yours 9.91 gb, while the one rf96 posted is 11.6 gb? If that's the patreon file, it won't work for non-patreon subscribers

Reactions: slayerpro18
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes