yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
is that even the right file? Why is yours 9.91 gb, while the one rf96 posted is 11.6 gb? If that's the patreon file, it won't work for non-patreon subscribers
It's the exact same UE5 Windows version available on the OP, just archived through 7z which decreases the size.
Taken from quote below.
DOWNLOAD
Win (UE5)
:
MEGA - - -

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Is it just me here.,:unsure:
Or does anyone else feel that this game should have a lot more futa on male scenes by now.??:confused:
'does anyone else feel that this game should have a lot more [insert anything here] by now.?? :confused:' is a perfect summary of the whole damn game. There's been little progress for years except random animations and outfits. Not nearly enough for the $100k/mo they're raking in.

Hell, in this release fur is broken, so disabled (according to the changelog), thus negating the entire point of the game and, along with clothes not loading properly in the character editor, means you'd be better off playing a release from years ago and you probably wouldn't even miss anything.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
'does anyone else feel that this game should have a lot more [insert anything here] by now.?? :confused:' is a perfect summary of the whole damn game. There's been little progress for years except random animations and outfits. Not nearly enough for the $100k/mo they're raking in.

Hell, in this release fur is broken, so disabled (according to the changelog), thus negating the entire point of the game and, along with clothes not loading properly in the character editor, means you'd be better off playing a release from years ago and you probably wouldn't even miss anything.
That's a fairly accurate summary of the current state of this hmm game.

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
The fur has been disabled ever since the move to UE5 because whoever is responsible for the plugin (not WL's devs) has yet to port it over

Reactions: he_found_you

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Been following this game for almost 5 years now, at this point I'm convinced its a scam. I feel like Carnal Instinct will finish development before Wild Life ever does

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
what gpu would be recommended for playing the unreal engine 5 version ? im guessing more than my 1060 6 gig

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is it just me here.,:unsure:
Or does anyone else feel that this game should have a lot more futa on male scenes by now.??:confused:
Ill say futa content in general. But Ill rather focus on characters, not necesarily animations. Dont get me wromg, I love Jenny Futa but is the only reliable option for me since Shey Futa is far from my style. Tho having another futa character using her animations without having to use the Zarya like type we have with her would be much apreciated. As well as that it feels weird to use some animations with essentially "clones" of themselves.

Maya is a character and a skeleton model that others such as the regular Jenny shares. However Jenmy Futa and Shey Futa are the only two characters like that we have and we could have a variant that uses their same skeletons so when we pair with each other for style reasons we do t have to force a twincest XD

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Honestly? This game is horrible. Could be good, but you know -> greed.
I don't think you understand how this works.... the game is in develoment, as in they are currently making the game, which costs money, they've been consistently releasing updates on their progress and are also releasing early stage version of the game, which so far has been a pretty incredible sandbox editor for custom creations as well as some main story-gameplay testing varieties. If all you want is the full complete game then I'm afraid you're gunna have to wait a while, feel free to unsubscribe from their patreon which you are clearly paying for and just wait till it's all done.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes