RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is it just me here.,:unsure:
Or does anyone else feel that this game should have a lot more futa on male scenes by now.??:confused:
Ill say futa content in general. But Ill rather focus on characters, not necesarily animations. Dont get me wromg, I love Jenny Futa but is the only reliable option for me since Shey Futa is far from my style. Tho having another futa character using her animations without having to use the Zarya like type we have with her would be much apreciated. As well as that it feels weird to use some animations with essentially "clones" of themselves.

Maya is a character and a skeleton model that others such as the regular Jenny shares. However Jenmy Futa and Shey Futa are the only two characters like that we have and we could have a variant that uses their same skeletons so when we pair with each other for style reasons we do t have to force a twincest XD

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Honestly? This game is horrible. Could be good, but you know -> greed.
I don't think you understand how this works.... the game is in develoment, as in they are currently making the game, which costs money, they've been consistently releasing updates on their progress and are also releasing early stage version of the game, which so far has been a pretty incredible sandbox editor for custom creations as well as some main story-gameplay testing varieties. If all you want is the full complete game then I'm afraid you're gunna have to wait a while, feel free to unsubscribe from their patreon which you are clearly paying for and just wait till it's all done.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
It's all great and such to add new animations, but they really have to start making it into a game, this doesn't lead anywhere. What it's going to be in a couple years? "We have thousand sex animations but we have to yet create first quest,"? If they actually made an effort to make a game it could be damn big, but no. They probably have one programmer, couple animators but no writers, level designers or game designers. Just add some simple shooting mechanisms or such, add a kill 10 reptiles, get your cock sucked as a reward quest or something as a start, I don't know. Something, anything.

Reactions: Aceto71

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
It's all great and such to add new animations, but they really have to start making it into a game, this doesn't lead anywhere. What it's going to be in a couple years? "We have thousand sex animations but we have to yet create first quest,"? If they actually made an effort to make a game it could be damn big, but no. They probably have one programmer, couple animators but no writers, level designers or game designers. Just add some simple shooting mechanisms or such, add a kill 10 reptiles, get your cock sucked as a reward quest or something as a start, I don't know. Something, anything.
You didn't like the quests they added this month?
Can low spec graphic card laptop play this game
nope

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
I don't think you understand how this works.... the game is in develoment, as in they are currently making the game, which costs money, they've been consistently releasing updates on their progress and are also releasing early stage version of the game, which so far has been a pretty incredible sandbox editor for custom creations as well as some main story-gameplay testing varieties. If all you want is the full complete game then I'm afraid you're gunna have to wait a while, feel free to unsubscribe from their patreon which you are clearly paying for and just wait till it's all done.
progress updates with barely any significant changes or worse, downgrades from previous builds. 6 years is too long of a development cycle even for a mainstream AAA game. If games like Stardew Valley and Minecraft can be made from scratch by just one person in 3-4 years. Then a studio with their own team using premade UE assets has no excuse.

aztak

May 20, 2017
Any idea how to solve this error? Happens when trying to enter the sandbox
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See the previous post bellow, use discord to search for possible fixes but dont get your hopes up

Well the main difference is that while the ue4 version is outdated it is still playable. Unfortunately the ue5 version will give you the famously feared "infinite loading screen" symptom caused by the "lowlevelfatalerror actual code.num(),nullptr,shader->resource.getinitreference()) failed" error message. Several fixes were suggested to remediate for the problem (type lowlevelfatalerror on wildlife discord), despite some successes among users the error message still plagues most of low gpu level computers (even brand like Alienware cant run the ue5 version lol).

Reactions: tuvieja41

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Not nearly enough for the $100k/mo they're raking in.
This is and will continue to be the problem with Patreon model for gave development, why rush when you have absolutely no reason to? They are making enough money from subscribers and continue to gain more with no promise as to release windows, so all devs who make good money on there always come to the realisation that there is zero reason to rush and if anything every reason to delay.

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
progress updates with barely any significant changes or worse, downgrades from previous builds. 6 years is too long of a development cycle even for a mainstream AAA game. If games like Stardew Valley and Minecraft can be made from scratch by just one person in 3-4 years. Then a studio with their own team using premade UE assets has no excuse.
Mainstream AAA games have thousands of people working on them though. Stardew Valley and Minecraft are also far simpler games than this one, not really a fair comparison.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes