Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Is there a difference between the UE4 and UE5 versions of the game, or is it just graphics?
UE4 easier to run, missing lots of recent features and updates. (It stopped receiving updates naturally).
If you can't run the UE5 version, then UE4 is reasonable enough to get on and make some sandbox content.
But you're missing out on a lot of features and content, if you can run UE5, you definitely want to play that one.

Reactions: SilverChariot007

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Do the devs visit this thread at all? I'd love to let them know that, as a foot fetish guy, I'd love for them to add a bit more detail to feet.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Sakura666

Jul 15, 2019
Hi everyone! How are you?

Does anyone have the build of 2019.05?
Here it is in their patreon, however the mega version doesn't work anymore and the google drive version I don't have permission to download from it

I ask this because a have a weak PC and an old version is all I can play for now. Currently I'm palying build 2019.03
I tried the build 2019.10 but that doesn't work either at least no without lowering the graphics, but I don't know how to lower the graphics since the game always crashes in the benning. Hopefully the build from 2019.05 will work just like the 2019.03 does.

Thanks in advance!

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
Is there by chance a way to adjust the viewers size in Wildlife VR? Right now every character looks like they were at least 2,5 m tall...it would be so much more immersive, if they had a believable size...

Tfh5y

Sep 19, 2018
Is there by chance a way to adjust the viewers size in Wildlife VR? Right now every character looks like they were at least 2,5 m tall...it would be so much more immersive, if they had a believable size...
in your headset settings. I have original oculus. its inside steam vr setting-setup room and there is height value.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I'm back to the UE4 version of the game. Man, I almost forgot how it feels when everything just works fine. No jiggling body parts, no controls that suddenly stop working, no stuck characters.
Works fine for me but I'm a powerful pc and UE 5 is demanding after all. As Todd Howard said, might be time to upgrade your pc dude. (Sarcasm)

baho6

May 6, 2021
Works fine for me but I'm a powerful pc and UE 5 is demanding after all. As Todd Howard said, might be time to upgrade your pc dude. (Sarcasm)
Everything works fine for me, but the poor physics of female breasts (especially with clothes), which they have not been able to fix for almost a year, discourages me from launching a new version..:cautious:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
My computer can run the UE5 version well too, but it's simply buggy. Spawned characters suddenly couldn't be moved anymore then and when, boob physics are jiggling, lights are all over the place and stuff like this. UE4 just runs smooth, no bugs, nothing stuck, everything just the way it is supposed to be.

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
Is there a decent guide or tutorial for this anywhere? I'm kinda running blind here. Also I'm thinking I should use the UE 4 version. Does the UE 5 version have much of an advantage on content?

gabeloganSF

Apr 28, 2023
Has anyone got flickering issue with shower effect? Had reinstalled the game and rerolled gpu drivers didn't fix any issues.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
My computer can run the UE5 version well too, but it's simply buggy. Spawned characters suddenly couldn't be moved anymore then and when, boob physics are jiggling, lights are all over the place and stuff like this. UE4 just runs smooth, no bugs, nothing stuck, everything just the way it is supposed to be.
Hmm, that's weird. I'm not experiencing any bugs. Could you share your pc specs please?

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is there a torrent link for UE5 version?
WildLife-2023.08.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JojoRu
3.80 star(s) 178 Votes