vegan_donut

Oct 3, 2022
Also how are people getting their game to look like this??

1700100374908.png

This looks bloody incredible. I have the Latest member test build. Is this some sort of reshade? If so where can I add it? Thanks again. I am also new to this community so any help would be great. Thanks.

jeanClaudus

Jul 16, 2022
Hey again another update on my map

I must say making a train by scaling simple shapes not using any tools like blender hurt my soul.
Don't ask me how dirty i had to be to make the train windows...
Anyway...

Added :

- Working Metro system with a train that deliver to 1 other station for now.
- Multiple scenes added inside and outside the train.
- optimization again and its getting harder VRAM usage is getting out of control.

with 6gb of VRAM you can still play with high textures but the VRAM usage increase overtime and fps start to drop or you can set Textures to Medium.

Enjoy

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Also how are people getting their game to look like this??

View attachment 3090304

This looks bloody incredible. I have the Latest member test build. Is this some sort of reshade? If so where can I add it? Thanks again. I am also new to this community so any help would be great. Thanks.
I'm not sure if that screenshot used a reshade or not. People that do a lot of screenshots in any game usually like to use a reshade, but in this game it's really not needed in my personal opinion.
Installing a reshade though is the same in this game as it is in any game, but there are some tutorials for this game on YouTube, even if they're old it works the same.
I play the game on 1080p with max settings. I have the screenshot resolution in the settings set to 4k.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vegan_donut

Oct 3, 2022
I'm having a problem where when I have sex with my partner they disappear after. Both for custom and vanilla presets. This is in Sandbox mode. Any fix to this?

biacabia

Nov 18, 2023
If you are so concerned with safety do not download pirated games and perhaps consider not creating accounts on piracy forums.
sorry if i sound concerned, i just asked because I can't use Patreon's payment methods and the Steam version is Beta, and sorry for seeming concerned <3

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Is there a way to display characters when they are scaled to be super huge and placed far away?
It was possible before, but now for some reason after certain size/distance they would just disappear.

showroom1.png

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes